The Eye

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly Adonis felt a soft hand touch his arm. He turned to see Tracey coming closer to him and then Donna started doing the same thing.

"Donna, Tracey, we need to get some help!"

Donna and Tracey glanced at each other and back at the frightened Adonis.

"Don't be scared," Tracey spoke placing her soft, creamy, white hand on Adonis's cheek.

"Yeah, there is no need for that," Donna joined in feeling his body.

"What the fuck are you two talking about," Adonis shot back confused and scared, "do any of you see this thing?!"

Donna and Tracey glanced at each other again, but this time nodded as if they came to psychic agreement.

"Follow us," Donna spoke both women taking Adonis's hands and pulling him to the direction of behind the house.

All three snuck past the people in conversation and dancing as they headed to the parking lot where it was dark.

"Where are we going?" Adonis asked confused but calm as the women took his fear away.

"Shhh," Tracey spoke putting her index finger to her lips.

Tracey took out her keys and pressed the unlock button. Adonis saw the lights flash on her 2016 Dodge Camry.

"Get in hurry," Tracey ordered as Donna followed Tracey around the passenger side.

Confused but curious in what the women had planned, Adonis opened the door to the back seat and jumped in. Adonis knew that the tentacle eyeball was a living organism because it lowered to Adonis's level to get in the car.

Tracey turned the engine on the car and the roaring sound brought the car to life. She pulled out of the driveway and together drove off into the night.

Adonis looked to his side to see a better view of the stem that was born out of his back. It was a long dark blue gray tentacle and the eye was a dark red with a long slit in the middle, like it belonged to some reptile.

It was one thing for Adonis to freak out the way he did, but what was wrong with the ladies? Didn't they see the monstrosity that grew from his back?

"Um, where are we going?" Adonis asked not wanting anything to do with any more surprises.

Donna turned around facing Adonis and putting her index finger to her lips. "Shhhh, you'll know when we get there."

Adonis caught Donna looking at Tracey with a scheming smile and turned back in her seat facing forward.

After the shock of his life at the party, Adonis had enough of surprises. And what made everything more confusing is that Donna and Tracey didn't feel or look scared.

Adonis just sighed and lied back in the seat feeling the thing on his back next to the leather seat.

Adonis was hoping the women were driving him to the hospital or somewhere where they can find a professional to get this damn thing off of him.

Instead Adonis closed his eyes. He didn't want to dream again. Too many nightmares that seemed to come true. But for the first time in his life, he put his faith in two strange women who were driving him God knows where.

All Adonis could do was sit back and relax.

4

The Eye

"Here we are," Donna spoke waking Adonis up from his sleep.

Adonis thought he was dreaming again until he saw the dark red eye staring back at him. The whole thing was freaky. But what was wrong with the women? They seemed not to notice.

All three of them got out of the car. Adonis stepped out of the car looking at a two storied brick building.

"What the hell is this?" Adonis exclaimed.

"Our home silly," Tracey answered chuckling.

Adonis could not believe he was getting put through this. "Look I don't need a trip to your apartment, you see this?" Adonis pointed up at the one eyed organism. "I need a doctor, surgeon, or something!"

"Stop being so melodramatic, damn," Tracey scolded, "now come on before someone sees you."

Both women took Adonis's hand and led him to the apartment building on campus. Still confused, Adonis allowed them to lead him to the top second floor of the apartment. Adonis, Donna, and Tracey stopped at a door that had the numbers, "301", and Tracey opened the door walking in with Donna pulling Adonis in.

Tracey shut the door behind them and both women turned to Adonis seductively.

Adonis had enough. He wanted to know what was wrong with these two dumb bitches and now. "What the hell is going on? Why did you two bring me here?"

Suddenly Adonis saw the red light shine on both the women. He looked up to see the organism's dark red reptilian eye shining so bright it lit up half the room. Then he threw his attention at the two women who suspiciously, and probably, helped him.

Adonis's eyes widened as the Donna and Tracey stared up at the light a second time like they were in a trance.

Then Donna and Tracey looked down at Adonis with a hungry look in their eyes.

"Um, what's happening?" Adonis asked freaking out.

The two women walked up to Adonis feeling on his clothes and to Adonis's surprise, both women kissed him on both sides of his cheek.

Confused but curious Adonis allowed them to do their magic, starting with reaching down and grabbing hold of his package.

Adonis figured that the light from the one eyed creature was causing them to act all seductive and sexually interested. But it just felt too good for Adonis to pull away and say stop.

Instead, he decided to go along with it and allow the women to fondle his body.

Tracey helped Adonis by taking off his jacket. The rest of the creature was under Adonis's shirt, so he didn't really know how the women were going to pull that one off.

Donna grabbed onto his shirt and with strength Adonis never seen in a woman, ripped open his shirt exposing half of his body to the two women. Then Donna got down on her knees and unbuttoned and unzipped his pants pulling them down along with his underwear.

Adonis was usually shy when it came to nudity, but this was a whole different story. Donna started stroking Adonis's half hard penis on her knees while Tracey was doing the same thing from behind.

The light may have come from Adonis's body, but the touches of the women were making him feel faint. Not out of tiredness but from the sexual nature of their touch.

Donna stood back up and her head closed in towards Adonis's and she kissed him softly on his lips. Adonis couldn't remember the last time he was ever kissed by a woman.

Then Tracey came around and did the same thing but this time using her tongue to play with his.

After Donna and Tracey broke the kiss, they both stepped back giving Adonis a full view of them.

The light from the eye glowed again on the two helpless women making them gasp and touch themselves. Both women began taking off their clothes in front of Adonis.

Adonis couldn't help but give the women what they wanted as the site of such beauty turned his penis into a hard dick.

Adonis realized that he was still in his shoes and pants pulled down around his ankles. He quickly reached down and took off his shoes and pants throwing them aside as if he gave up on clothes.

The naked Donna and Tracey walked up to Adonis and took him by the hand again, leading him to their bathroom.

There Tracey turned on the overhead faucet and set the spraying water on warm as she entered into the shower. Donna entered the shower right behind her and reached out her hand to take Adonis's making him step in along with the one eyed organism.

Donna and Tracey both grabbed face towels and took turns spraying bodywash on them. Then they started rubbing the cool, creamy, liquid all over Adonis's body.

Adonis and the organism allowed the two women to wash his body like he was a king. They washed until they got to his hard dick and both women covered his prick with the bodywash scented towel and started stroking it slowly.

Adonis thought they were still washing him but he knew better. He just closed his eyes and concentrated on not thinking about coming.

Donna went a little further getting on her knees again and reaching under Adonis's dick massaging and squeezing his scrotum.

Adonis could feel his heart beating so fast that he was afraid it will explode if he didn't calm down.

While Donna was busy fondling Adonis's privates, Adonis and Tracey continued kissing with their tongues playing with each other. It wasn't until Adonis felt his prick enter Donna's mouth that he broke the kiss.

Adonis looked down to see Donna sucking his dick slowly while massaging his scrotum like she had done this before.

Donna freed his cock from her mouth and kissed her way up to press her lips up against Adonis's.

Right then and there, Adonis knew that the fun just started.

After cleaning each other of the outside world, all three stepped out of the shower and grabbed a towel to clean themselves off. Then they took Adonis's hands again and led him out of the bathroom and into the main room where there was a white sofa and television on the other end.

Donna and Tracey sat on the sofa in front of Adonis and the red eye glowed shining the red light at the women. Both of them gasped as they felt the full power of the light. Adonis watched as Donna and Tracey began feeling on their naked bodies and masturbating. Just the sight of the two feeling on each other and kissing made Adonis's dick stand on end.

Thinking that this was his cue, Adonis walked up to the women and both Donna and Tracey leaned forward taking hold of his dick and stroking it. Then both women placed their mouths on both sides of the shaft licking and sucking on the strong veiny flesh making Adonis's dick harder and strong.

As Donna and Tracey traced their mouths up the head of the shaft, both women began kissing each other with the head of Adonis's dick in the middle.

The women kissed their way up until they were face leveled with Adonis. Adonis kissed Donna first and then turned to Tracey. Both women took Adonis and pushed backwards on the sofa.

Like a magic trick, Donna took a condom and tore the wrapper. She placed it on Adonis's hard dick and sat beside him while Tracey got on top. Holding Adonis's dick in position, Tracey impaled herself on it moaning as her pussy swallowed all of his cock.

While Adonis was getting kissed by Donna, Tracey rode him slowly wanting to savor every moment.

The eye shined bright on Tracey making her gasp in pleasure and wanting to ride Adonis even more.

After what felt like thirty minutes of cowgirl fucking, Tracey jumped off of Adonis's dick and was replaced by Donna. Donna positioned his cock upward where she slowly came down on his dick moaning erotically as the light now shined on her. Donna moved up and down on Adonis's prick as Tracey began kissing him on his cheek and lips.

Tracey reached out her hand to squeeze Donna's right breast which sent Adonis in over drive. He grabbed both of Donna's hips and helped her jump up and down on his dick.

Donna leaned to her right pass Adonis and kissed her bestfriend, Tracey, on the lips as she continued to ride him.

Donna finally got off of Adonis and the light from the eye shined on both the women making out with each other.

Now knowing what to do in a sexual situation, Adonis stood up from the sofa and stepped behind Donna whose face was in between Tracey's thighs. Watching Donna eat away at Tracey's wet pussy, Adonis remained hard sticking his dick in the already wet pussy of Donna.

Adonis could hear the moaning from Tracey getting eaten out and the muffled sound of Donna busy licking away at Tracey's pussy.

Savoring the moment that he will never forget, Adonis slowly pulled his cock out halfway and shoved it back in again making Donna yelp euphorically. He repeated his fucking Donna doggystyle over and over vigorously entering in the woman while Tracey watched as she was continuingly getting licked and sucked at the same time.

Tracey got up from the sofa and Donna stood up with her freeing Adonis's dick from her captive pussy. Tracey laid down on the soft white carpet and Donna fell on top of her and again they passionately kissed. Tracey flipped Donna over kissing and licking her face and neck.

Seeing this as an opportunity, Adonis kneeled behind Tracey and made her gasp erotically as he entered her from behind.

At that moment Adonis did not care what the eye was doing to the both of them. He didn't remember the last time he got laid. Ever.

Adonis grabbed hold of Tracey's hip pulling her bottom back up on his dick and slapping up against his pelvis as Tracey and Donna were rubbing against each other with their breasts and bodies.

"I'm cumming!" Tracey warned in a low tone.

"Me too," Donna warned.

"Me three," Adonis warned as both the women chuckled by his comment.

But Adonis was not joking. He could feel the fluids building up in his balls as they filled with sperm. He cried out in pain as the semen burst open and flowed through the shaft and into the pussy stained condom.

Exhausted but fulfilled, Adonis pulled out of Tracey and lay beside the women. Both Donna and Tracey lay beside him. Donna on his right, Tracey on his left, and the dark red reptilian eye hovering over them, shining its erotic light on all three.

5

A Situation Not So Bad

Adonis jumped up on his hands and knees waking up from a nightmare he just had. Or was it a dream?

He looked down at himself to see that he was naked and in a bed he did not recognized. To make matters more confusing he was next to two naked women. The dark haired one was behind the blonde embracing her from behind.

Then Adonis remembered the thing bursting out of his back. He reached around to feel but felt nothing there.

Adonis didn't want to downsize his pickup skills, but he wondered how in the hell did he end up in bed with two beautiful naked women?

Then Adonis thought about it. Maybe the nightmare or dream was not what it seemed? Maybe what happened earlier that night actually happened? Which meant the creature was real and it had super powers to pick up women and sleep with him!

Adonis didn't want to give himself too much credit, but he had to admit. The force and the pain of the one eyed organism ripping through his back only to seduce two women who probably wouldn't sleep with him or each other even if the world depended on it. But it happened.

Adonis didn't know if he should be terrified or pleased.

Adonis slowly got out of bed and walked into the bathroom turning on the light. He leaned on the sink and looked into the mirror hard as he did not see the long one eyed monster that appeared from his back. It must have retreated back into his body after its mission was done. For now.

Adonis went back into the bedroom where Donna and Tracey were embracing each other in bed. Just the sight of them made Adonis want to jump back in so he could get another feel. But the only reason he got away with it this time because the monster out of his back got involved. How would the women react without the living organism? Would they freak out? Or worse, kick him out?

Adonis decided that he did not want to find out and went into the main room to find his clothes they left on the floor. Putting his clothes back on, Adonis realized he had no shirt. Then remembered Donna ripping it in two.

Adonis sighed disappointedly as the weather in the morning was cold, very cold. At least he brought a coat. Half bare but willingly to suck it up, Adonis took his coat and covered his upper body. Then he opened the door exiting the apartment.

After a good fuck, Adonis was refreshed and ready to stretch his legs walking all the way to his dorm.

Adonis sat at the table in the college cafeteria thinking about last night. Why would big bony aliens implant an organism inside his back only to give the power to seduce women and get laid? He was complaining at first, but after what happened last night, maybe the thing wasn't so bad after all.

"What's up bro?" Kevin greeted sitting across from Adonis. "I didn't see you at the party last night, where did you go?"

Adonis didn't want to tell Kevin where he'd been. He felt like it was none of his business and he will talk about it for days. "I left to go for a walk. I wasn't feeling the party."

"Wow, that is some walk," Kevin said, "you didn't come home all night."

"I couldn't sleep either," Adonis excused.

Kevin figured whatever was bothering Adonis, he didn't want to talk about it. So he decided to change the subject. "You know there were these hot bitches that I spent the night with, right. God they really gave it to me brother."

Adonis really did not want to hear this, but endured it anyway since the conversation was off of him.

"I tell ya, those bitches really know how to party. You should've been there." Kevin said.

Inside Adonis was happy that he was not.

"There goes your girlfriend," Kevin glanced the other way.

Adonis turned to the direction where Jessica Kane was passing by with her tray and her friends. Her smile brought memories to Adonis when she was happy they were dating. But that was ancient history. All Adonis could do was watch as she passed by.

It was weird, after last night it was possible that he should have gotten over Jessica by now. But as she was passing by, Adonis felt this feeling inside of him. Something he couldn't get over for some strange reason.

It was clear to Adonis that no matter how many women he slept with, he would never get over Jessica Kane.

6

Solution to the Problem

Adonis opened the door to his dorm room and dropped his backpack on his side of the floor. He jumped onto the bed and sighed heavily. Adonis's classes were hard to pay attention to after what was going on in his life. He didn't know if he was worried that being around people or women in general would bring the eye back or that it only snuck out when he was alone with women. The thought of it forcing itself out of his back anytime felt like scary enough. The only thing Adonis had going for him is that it attracted a lot of attention from women. Like an anglerfish shining its bright light to attract fish to devour, Adonis's light was awakening sexual tension in women drawing them near him. He had to admit; whatever those aliens did to him was pretty brilliant.

Then he started thinking about Jessica Kane, the love of his life. He thought that the eye was going to come out of hiding right then and there after he spotted her walking by.

Adonis rose up out of bed and sat on the edge. And idea popped into his brain that could be risky but damn near genius. If he had the power to seduce any woman, why not seduce his ex? That way he can get it out of his system so he would not have to have these tortured thoughts.

For that to happen, Adonis had to stop being so damn shy and grow some balls. He had to show Jessica there was no hard feelings for the breakup and that he is willing to let the past be the past.

Adonis wanted to go out now and search for her to try out his little experiment. But sided against it and decided to wait until tomorrow. He was just too tired to do anything right now.

The next morning Adonis got out of bed to see that Kevin's was unused. Damn he stays out a lot. Adonis didn't understand why he of all people wanted to share a dorm with him. Kevin was never here.

Adonis decided to let it go. It was Kevin's life. If he wanted to screw it up just because he wanted to have fun than that was his perogative. Adonis had other business to attend to.

Adonis went into his bathroom to clean up. He made sure his black hair was straight, he brushed his teeth, and then he took a shower. A very good one at that. If it served him correctly, if he got Jessica Kane alone with him, the eye would return and that's all she wrote.

With the white towel wrapped around his waist, Adonis put on some deodorant and splashed a little bit of some very strong cologne. Then he went into the closet and searched for some nice clothes to wear. Despite the eye's ability to put women into a trance, Adonis still had to keep up with his personal hygiene.