All Comments on 'The Eyes of Midnight'

by SPEN STERLING

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

What an incredibly beautiful love story. It would have been perfect as an episode of the original Twilight Zone, if only nudity and sex was allowed at the time...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Amazingly!

Beautiful! Definitely one of the best; five unfortunately is the best I can give to your work.

SouthPacificSouthPacificover 8 years ago
I love your work

I was beginning to wonder what on earth was going on...until the end. What an amazing story but, as the previous commenter wrote, I can only give you five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Loved it.

Amazing.

KenNicottiiKenNicottiiover 8 years ago
Now That's What I'm Talking About ...

Went back to read it a second time when I was finished, looking for clues that I should have picked up on. You definitely had the spirits of Rod Serling, O. Henry, and Guy de Maupassant looking down on you as you wrote it. Is this a "Mind Control" story lurking in the "Mature" category, where the reader will get hit with the maximum surprise? Expertly crafted alternate reality that had it own consistent internal logic, which is hard to do.

maddictmaddictover 8 years ago
I see dead people....

Sadly disturbing, "What a wicked thing to do, to make me dream of you, I just want to ...." Chris Issac. As haunting a song as your story, you took something from me with this story. I did enjoy the adventure turned mystery turned to tragidy. Getting old just happens, doesn't mean it dosent suck it just becomes the norm..

Thanks to all the young women I get to chat with at the beach, your wonderful and kind to share a moment of your time. Life is better on a hot day.

Thanks.

hellsentguyhellsentguyover 8 years ago
Wonderful

I almost feel as though I have intruded. It was more than beautiful. This is a story I wish I could have written. It definitely belongs in a better venue. Thank you.

ukguy55ukguy55over 8 years ago
Mind blowing.

Fantastic imagination. it was gripping right through to the amazing ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
very nice!

A bit hard to follow the twists but a very well written short story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Hmmm, a great writer but not your best.

This ending is not believable, sorry. They don't keep coma patients alive that long. If the ending had been better, I could've gone for it but the suspension of my disbelief collapsed with this ending.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
SORRY

I do not care for "ghost" stories.

If it had been in Mind Control or in Fantasy, I would not have read it, despite finding it in someone's Favorites.

Paul in Oklahoma

XN1955XN1955over 2 years ago

The depth of feeling you have brought out in your readers is a testimony to how you have done more than write a story. You have drawn us in, twisted us around and made us feel. Not every piece of art ends wrapped in a neat bow. Well done.

chytownchytownabout 2 years ago

*****Very entertaining read. Something different. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Well done. Thanks.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSPEN STERLING@SPEN STERLING
I love to visualize a good erotic story. My favorite stories involve people being compelled by passion to do something unexpected. I enjoy feedback, so let me know what you think of my stories.