The Fair Tea Maker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A metal bath placed in front of the fire, the tea table removed and slowly filled by me from a kettle. Journey after journey I made from the stove to the library, a laborious task but one I was happy to undertake until there was plentiful steaming water. I strew the waters with the dried herbs, the rising scent of perfumed steam a joy to the senses. I withdrew, leaving Silene alone and an injunction to call me should further hot water be required It should not be imagined a married woman would regard it as at all seemly to invite a man, not her husband, into her chamber whilst bathing but the laced Essentia had upset the usual boundaries of social intercourse and propriety. Had affected her mind, leaving it open to my suggestion.

A delight to be called. I was quite beside myself at seeing Silene naked in her bath, her bosom covered by an arm but nonetheless naked. Her skin rose coloured with the heat. A careful pouring of further boiling water, a covert glance at her knees and thighs. Almost, but almost I could see the end object of my desire: the close path, the mossy path, to the secret entrance to dear Silene's body.

"Perhaps," I offered, "a glass of the Essencia whilst you bathe."

A beautiful smile of assent, and a further draught of the potion. It would not help with the green sickness. Far from it. Her body must now be in a continual state of distress, a wonderfully pliability, a breaking down of the usual conventions and a desperate need for... a man.

"Is the bath soothing, dear Silene?"

"Wonderfully soothing, your kindness to me is overwhelming. I feel so safe here with you whilst the winds howl and the snow blows outside. I looked out this morning on a sea of white. It is dreadful is it not? How high are those mountains that surround?"

"Three, perhaps four thousand feet up into the sky, they encircle the valley. It is a lonely place."

"But warm. You make it so warm and comfortable."

"Yes," again I poured water from the kettle. Her skin had such a rosy glow. I could not resist touching. I touched just her bare shoulder with my fingers. Her skin was both wet and warm to the touch. A casual gesture, but calculated.

Silene shivered. "Oh, Dr. Mutluyorsun, the bath is wonderful but I fear I am no better. My very skin has a heightened sensitivity. This terrible womanly hysteria is upon me. If only my husband was here." She lowered her eyes. "He would help... somewhat."

Somewhat? The thought of ________ together with Silene engaged in the carnal act abhorrent to me but what was this qualification - somewhat? I was intrigued and hopeful. Did this mean he did not satisfy her?

"I cannot help myself, my... It builds. I am so sorry." Silene was apologetic, her eyes upturned towards me as I stood over her.

"You see? This terrible hysteria, this female hysteria, the need for..."

Despite the rose colour from the water she still blushed. Such a pretty appearance from the young girl.

"I have the need for..." she paused, "you do understand, my parts to be rubbed. A friend of mine has just the same difficulty, the same sickness, and she does not yet have a husband. I am fortunate. She has asked me about my husband and how he relieves and banishes the sickness and I have told her all. She was most attentive and asked for the most intimate of details."

"The young lady in question?"

"My close friend, Aesthetia Moselroyde, you know her?"

I inclined my head. I did indeed know the young lady. She was unmarried.

"She visits Dr. Tron_________"

"Ah," I said, "I am familiar with the good doctor. We dine together not infrequently."

"He was recommended to Aesthetia's mother and she took her daughter for the treatment."

Silene paused as if unwilling to go on.

"And the treatment?"

Silene looked down into the bath. "He..." there was a pause before she went on, "undertook a pelvic massage of my friend to the point of hysterical paroxysm. Aesthetia found the relief of her symptoms most beneficial."

She looked up at me expecting some words.

I knew it all. I had seen the instruments, I had seen the leather couch and the straps. I had watched several treatments. It had been most invigorating to observe.

Dr. Tron_______ did not mind his close confrères and bosom friends observing him at work. There was a screen behind which one or two could sit in silence and observe through an aperture.

Pleasant to observe a woman of one's acquaintance disrobing fully, observing the roundness of her bosom and fullness of her private hair. Quite remarkable to watch her climb onto the couch and settle herself and open her legs revealing her ready familiarity with Dr. Tron________'s methods.

The contrast of Dr Tron_______, smiling reassuringly as he stood there in his formal clothing, his cravat perfect and his long coat well brushed, and the exposed woman was striking. I had wondered if his pego was as extended as my own at the sight of the naked lady? Perhaps long experience of dealing with female hysteria had lessened the animal excitement I felt. It came to me why Dr. Tron________ had handed me a glass flask before seating me with the injunction to remain still and quiet. It was for the mucilage! I brought my pego out into the open behind the screen, not feet from the exposed entrance to the woman's body.

The good doctor rolled up his sleeves and applied a vegetable oil to the woman's parts poured thick and glutinous. That in itself caused a spasm. A clear indication of the green sickness. The leather couch raised her feminine parts up towards the doctor. He massaged, starting very gently and then with increasing vigour. I could clearly see he had one or two fingers actually inside her cunny and the heel of the hand pressing against what he called 'the Klitoris.'

The woman on the couch - I would be more specific but for the embarrassment it might cause to her husband, Col. T_______ who, at the time of the treatment I observed, had been away from her for some months with his lancers on orders from the Duke - did not simply recline and accept the treatment but moaned and sighed, tossed and turned and kept dislodging the good doctor. It was clear he found this tiresome and used the leather straps and buckles attached to the coach to restrain her movement.

This did not result in any lessening of her violent movement or her vocal ejaculations and nor did it lessen, one jot, my own fascination with the scene. Indeed to see Col. T______'s thirty year or so old wife quite uncontrolled, her hips thrusting, yet so restrained by leather strapping and buckles was a matter of great pleasure to me. To see the woman, her naked body running with perspiration and clearly experiencing several outpourings of the full hysteria did not at all stop the pleasurable manipulation of my organ, indeed I found it necessary to reach for the flask Dr. Tron______ had so kindly provided.

I sat quietly as the doctor's hand was withdrawn and the woman lay still, panting with her recent exertions. She was no less exposed as the doctor had not yet released the straps. It was clear Frau T_______ had experienced a sudden and dramatic relief from the hysteria. Nonetheless she made a further appointment, 'in the event of its return.'

The lady having dressed and departed, Dr. Tron______ came behind the screen. He nodded to me and picked up the flask and swirled its contents, "That is good," he said, "all appears very well. An ample spend. You found the treatment diverting?" A smile, "I can, of course, discern your satisfaction!"

I assured him I had and that I was not averse to watching further treatments. I asked about the instruments. He explained that Frau T______ had not yet had need of them but that some of his patients needed an internal massage to a greater depth than his fingers could reach. The instruments, or at least some, clearly designed for that very role. Some were quite substantial.

Another time I watched a young girl brought for her first treatment. It was the very Aesthetia Moselroyde who was friendly with my dear Silene. Her age as well as her timidity was most stimulating. I had been feeling jaded from an excess of wine the night before. Observing the treatment proved most restorative.

The good doctor was reassuring but insistent that her clothing must be removed entirely. Her resistance to the command was quite captivating. I leant forward in my chair watching through the aperture. She would not have undressed, still less been naked, in the presence of a man before. There stood the good doctor, so neatly attired, smiling and encouraging. I wondered how it would be for her on the night of future nuptials. How she might react to the sight of her new husband, perhaps a gallant young officer, naked before her and with his manly spear extended. I could quite imagine her swooning away, falling like a leaf to the carpet.

Eventually, and the mother had to be called to be quite firm with the young lady, Aesthetia was seated completely naked upon the leather couch. Ensuring she lay back and removed her hands from her womanly attributes took further time. Perhaps he was becoming impatient but the good doctor strapped the young girl down, strapping her with thighs spread permitting me a fine view of her sparse golden hairs and fresh and virginal quim. Naturally my pego was extended, naturally I was exercising it and despite the obscuring nature of Dr. Tron_____'s trousers I could see his pego was no less firm, albeit sheathed, than my own.

Such a vision to see the doctor's hands begin the treatment and the young girl react to the unaccustomed touch of another's hands. I did not think for Aesthetia the fingers would be inserted. She was so clearly a virgin. The movements of her body increased as did her sighs. It was clear the doctor was effecting his beneficial treatment. It was, perhaps unfortunate, though not to myself or the good doctor, that a particularly forceful action of his hand upon the girl's exposed pudenda caused his other hand to dislodge the white cloth covering the instruments. Her eyes rested upon the various wooden and metal instruments for the efficacious treatment of the female hysteria, she undoubtedly saw those of an exceptionally substantial nature and with their purpose so obvious. Her eyes widened and with a small sigh her whole body went limp. She had indeed swooned just as I had imagined when presented with the natural form of her putative husband to be.

Dr. Tron________ seemed quite unperturbed. Perhaps fainting was not an unusual thing for his young female patients whilst undergoing treatment. The weakness of the female is often shown in her readiness to swoon. I expected Dr. Tron________ to reach for a vial of smelling salts but his actions were quite different and most pleasing to me. He beckoned me forward and placing the white cloth over the young girl's eyes and invited me to touch.

Any qualms I might have entertained at having my pego exposed whilst manful to Dr. Tron________ were easily overcome at the prospect of touching young Aesthetia Moselroyde - her bubbies, her white skin and her intimate parts. The more overcome when Dr. Gut______ released his own member from its confinement.

"Do not penetrate, we must not have the hymen damaged. Her mother was insistent the treatment should not involve insertion..."

"She knows of such treatment?"

The doctor raised a large wooden instrument of polished mahogany, its shape obvious and its knob end bulbous "I use this with Frau Moselroyde. But, we must be quick before the girl awakes. She will not see. Her stomach - but be quick. She is exquisite is she not?"

What I needed to be quick about was perfectly clear. The good doctor was already exercising his pego in the way I had been exercising behind the screen, his eyes feasting lasciviously upon the young girl he had so recently been treating. I stood one side of the leather couch and the doctor the other, between us the young girl unmoving. To have climbed onto the couch and taken the young girl would have been utter bliss. She was strapped, exposed and made so ready by the good doctor but that act was forbidden and expedition was required. The doctor brought this forcibly to my attention by spending himself. Clearly the work he had undertaken upon the girl had already had considerable effect upon him. His pego must have been extended and excited throughout. From his knob a profusion of mucilage rained down upon the young virgin's smooth and so flat stomach. My own followed even before his had ended, pouring down upon her stomach next to his even into her sparse curls and the dimpled recess where she had once been joined to Frau Moselroyde.

It was a most satisfactory spend but the good doctor and I were unable to savour it together as no sooner had the last drop fallen than there was a moan from the young girl.

"Dr. Tron________ I fear I fainted and all is white light."

I retreated behind the screen and the doctor pulled the cloth from her eyes. Her smile was delightful.

"I fear I fainted."

"It is quite usual, of no matter, are you ready for the treatment to continue?"

Her eyes sought out the instruments but the doctor covered them with his cloth.

"They are not for you. Close your eyes, relax and I shall continue."

A further pouring of vegetable oil and the doctor reapplied himself. Wonderful to see how the young girl reacted and to see her pelvic massage progress and reach the necessary hysterical paroxysm. All this was achieved with the good doctor's pego still exposed but below the level of the couch and invisible to the patient. It remained remarkably firm throughout the further treatment despite the clear evidence of recent spendings remaining upon the girl's stomach. The spend of two men, both the doctor and myself. Quite wonderful to see, the way her stomach moved as she strained against the strapping in her reaction to his touch, the palpitations within as her body responded. To see the mucilage being disturbed, the not inconsiderable amount of mucilage, running this way and that across her skin as she moved was very pleasing.

It was only after the hysterical paroxysm did the doctor tuck away his still dripping member and then, only after he had carefully wiped the young girl's cunny with a white cloth, did he also wipe away the result of the doctor and my enthusiasm for her young virgin body. He returned the now re-clothed young lady to her mother.

"You were successful?" Frau Moselroyde's loud voice carried even from the antechamber. I could imagine Aesttheia's eyes downcast in embarrassment to the direct reference to the treatment of her condition - the green sickness that so afflicts young maidens.

I nodded to Silene, "I am familiar with the treatment of the green sickness. Dr. Tron_______ and I have discussed many medical matters. I take an interest in many, many aspects of the sciences. I have read extensively both works of the ancients and men of science. Upon these shelves you will find Observationes Clinicae and much of the Consilia Medica. The doctor has enlightened me upon practical matters, assisted in my thirst for knowledge. He is no less a man of interests and we have spent long hours into the night discussing philosophy and the modern citizen. Perhaps, I could attempt... I do not have the expertise of Dr. Tron________..."

"Oh Dr. Mutluyorsun, might you?" Silene stood all at once, rising Aphrodite like from the water. A vision of loveliness and, for me, desire.

"But of course, Silene, to be of any assistance, I am at your command... dry your body and prepare yourself upon the bed."

Such a sight, such a joy for me to see Silene stretched out upon the bed, not hidden within but with her lovely body revealed awaiting my gentle ministrations. To know I was about to touch and stroke intimately put me in a state of rapture.

The contrast between myself perfectly attired and dear Silene as I sat beside her on the bed striking: myself seated and with Silene reclining in full repose.

"I shall be gentle but insistent, dear Silene, I shall attempt the full treatment. You wish that?"

"Yes, Dr. Mutluyoursun, please. I shall not baulk or withdraw from your hands, I do need this assistance very much indeed."

Much as I wished to grasp, squeeze and fondle her delightful bubbies, indeed bite upon her extended nipples I resisted, the same as I resisted the urge to reveal by swollen and extended pego.

"Please, Silene, open your limbs."

Such a parting. So symbolic. Her soft white limbs separating as they would, from now on, be doing for me every day, probably more than a single time, perhaps even thrice. A revealing of her soft fair fur disappearing down into her hidden depths. My hand reached and touched her white stomach. Such a gentle mounding and with that especial little depression where she was so sweetly once connected to her mother. My fingers toyed with the depression before sliding down to touch her curling hair.

She shivered and moved slightly from my touch.

"Dr. Mutluyorsun, I..."

I touched her face and her lips with my finger. "Quiet, dear Silene, your lips shall be sealed until I have completed your treatment. This is not easy for me. I need to concentrate. I have not performed the release of a woman's hysteria before. Say nothing until the paroxysm. Close your eyes. Do not resist."

The dear girl, so trusting did as she was bid. My hand stroked and I took pleasure in the reaction. Her shivering at the mere touch to her soft wool. They were the stronger as my finger pushed a little and touched the skin beneath and felt the rounding of her Mons Veneris, her Mount of Venus, the soft mounding of her pubis with such a charming little valley leading to her mossy grotto. There was no hurry, my finger slid, finding the valley as it had wanted to for two whole years. A year of fruitless courtship and a year of agonised pain as the engagement progressed to the marriage of my Silene and _________. No matter, now, that awful night when I had lain awake imagining, imagining the nuptials. The ravishment as I saw it of my Silene. It did not seem at all to me that ravishment was what I planned: quite the contrary, I saw it as only fitting and right that I should take possession of Silene. Full and entire possession.

The first touch of feminine wetness, my first intimacy with Silene's sexual organ. How I hated the thought _______ had touched that first. Silene did not see, for her eyes were closed, my finger's withdrawal and its raising to my lips or my gentle sucking and tasting. Such intimacy1

I applied myself, my fingers moving down into a pool of warm liquid. Silene had the green sickness in an advanced state. There was much leakage of fluid. An over-excitement, almost, more than might be expected from a young girl. It was, of course, the result of the phial and the laced Essentia affecting both body and mind.

I began the massage, gently at first as I had seen the good doctor undertake being careful at first to avoid any touching of 'die Klitoris,' a soothing two finger movement along the labia major enjoying not just the sensation and the rising scent of the woman but her moans and movements of her body occasioned by the massage. I slid my fingers closer and found them sliding on pure wetness. Such soft skin, so warm and wet. Such soft, down like, hair.

With just the tips of my fingers I entered her body. I could incline my head and see them within the marriage canal as I pushed them forward until they were fully lodged. What a delight for me. The pushing against them by Silene herself revealed just the hold the sickness had upon her. It was time to work her hard as I had seen the good doctor do with his treatment. I began rubbing with increasing vigour, my fingers remaining within her cunny but now the heel of the hand pressing against the 'Klitoris.'