The Fair Tea Maker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Oh, the paroxysm, oh, Silene's cries and her eyes suddenly opening so wide, oh the way her body bucked and shuddered upon the bed but I held on with my fingers applying the pressure as I had learnt from Dr Gut_________. My treatment so clearly a success.

To see as I withdrew my hand, dear Silene, curling into a ball on the bed, her thighs shutting tightly and then rubbing alternately together as she moaned, her round white bottom with its twin globes turned towards me and, peeking from the crack the faintest of little fair curls. How I wanted to take her then. My desire so strong to thrust my pego between her thighs, under that bottom and enjoy my own paroxysm. And a woman fresh from her sexual release is so vulnerable, so weak. She would have been completely unable to resist.

I stood, my pego straining. Was it time? Surely dear Silene would understand my need? She must know the needs of men.

"Oh, Dr. Mutluyorsun, my husband has not had such a result!

I was astounded. It brought me up sharply. It prevented me laying lascivious hold upon her body. What!

"I have not reached such a height, such a paroxysm, with ________. His pego even inside me moving so fast, the fingers of his hands so fleetingly upon me and... and too soon it is withdrawn with its strength ended by... by the..."

I was excited, overjoyed, I was hearing what I wished so to hear. The inadequacies of ________. Learning that he spent too expeditiously and, it appeared from her words, he had not the sensibility to consider Silene's needs and approach copulation slowly and tenderly. I vowed I should more than make up for his deficiencies.

"Release of his fluid, the mucilage."

"Indeed, Dr. Mutluyorsun, just so."

"I shall leave you now to rest, dear Silene. I am so pleased the treatment was a success."

"Oh, yes indeed, I feel much restored. Perhaps I shall not need again..."

"The green sickness is not easily cured."

"Alas, no, Dr. Mutluyorsun."

I stepped into my library and sat before the fire. There was no lessening of the hardness of my pego. I brought it out into the firelight and sat looking at it. It was dripping with the mucilage. My excitement was considerable. Of course it was a fine specimen. I had always known that, but now I had the great pleasure of knowing ______'s was somewhat ineffectual. I stood feeling the heat of the fire upon it, a good feeling. I was tempted, of course, to manipulate and stroke. Indeed release the mucilage into the heat of the fire. The fire so mirroring the heat, the very furnace of my desire for Silene. To hear the drops hiss as they touched the glowing coals. A steady and lengthy hissing as the full content of my ballocks was emptied. The partially satisfying pleasure of manual release. I had not done such a thing since arriving at the cottage. I turned, it would not happen until dear Silene decided to release my fluid. It was for her to end my fast.

It was not until a little before four that I saw Silene again. She was charmingly dressed in but a sheet from the bed. "Dr. Mutluyorsun, I know not what to do. I fear I cannot wear my blue dress again, it has been my only garment for days now and it chafes my skin and feels soiled from excessive use. It cannot please you to see it so."

Her delicacy of expression, her worry over what would look pleasing to me charmed me as did everything about Silene.

"I have nothing else, dear Silene, this is so a bachelor's haunt. I am desolate. You can hardly wear male garments or..." I looked at her directly, "... a sheet. May I suggest, as the cottage is warm, is it not, you dispense with clothing. Be as Eve, you are hardly unseemly, your body does not offend me... no, not one jot. Do the horses in the stable offend me in their nakedness? Do the dogs and cats offend? Not one bit."

"But they have their coat or their fur whereas I am so naked without clothing." She let the sheet fall as if a demonstration. Perhaps it was the laced Essencia, perhaps the green sickness was taking hold once more.

Silene caught the glance of my eyes to her pubis, to the wonderful plump mound of her Mons Veneris and the revealed fur there.

She blushed, "Dr Mutluyorsun!"

I smiled. "It is but a small covering but an important one! No, Silene, you shall go naked. I wish it."

She curtseyed in acquiescence. I think it was her wish also. The potion within the Essencia was strong. Dr. Gut________ had assured me it was for the green sickness. Not a cure, not at all, but quite the contrary, a potion to amplify the symptoms.

The pleasure, indeed, as I sat in my chair before the open hearth complete with a hearty fire. The room comfortable and populous with books. There before me a tea table, a table plain and modest, awaiting the arrival of tea. Upon the mantel the old clock chimed four times and, as if or possibly on cue, the door to the room opened with Silene entering bearing two cups and saucers on a tea-tray. My 'fair tea-maker' come to pour tea, that stimulating beverage, appearing not in a white or blue dress but unclothed, the fairness of her head echoed in the triangle between her thighs. Her skin as white as porcelain though her areolae were as brown as chestnuts. Her movement graceful and careful. She was conscious of my eyes upon her and the importance to me of the ritual of the pouring of the tea.

Outside I could hear the wind, was sure snow was falling once more, perhaps the two combining in a maelstrom of white. Yet within my white cottage all was still but for the crackling of the fire and the careful movement of Silene as she sat at the tea table with me. Her breasts slightly elongating as she leant forward to pour the tea. The beautiful amber beverage, such a refined stimulant and favourite beverage running in a stream into firstly my cup and then Silene's. So pleasant to have one's tea poured for one and by such a fair woman. Indeed by such a naked fair woman.

My fair tea maker, her arms like Aurora's, goddess of dawn, her smiles like Hebe's, goddess of youth and her breasts like Aphrodite's, goddess of love. My sole companion whilst we were so cut off from other human contact. Silene might miss the gaiety of parties, the theatre, the opera and the laughter and quick conversation of her friends but I missed none of those and, least of all, the presence of her despised husband. The white cottage was such a place of security, comfort, quiet and anticipated pleasure.

The firelight cast a reddish glow to Silene's alabaster skin, the whole of her being a delight to me. Would it be that night, the two of us abed, as I lay once more naked with her that my desire would finally be assuaged? Would more than simple slumber take place between the sheets? I looked at her closely as she poured again the tea.

In bed that night, as before, I had disrobed only after I had snuffed out the candle and, as I lay in the darkness, my pego so naturally extended at the close presence of a beautiful young woman, my Silene seemed anxious to talk. Lovely hearing her gentle voice above the moaning of the cold wind without our cottage. She talked of the green sickness, of her treatment at my hands, of Dr. Tron______'s treatment of her friend - what she knew of it. The talk was stimulating, stimulating to my lust. It is pleasant to have a young woman talk of such things in one's bed. I resisted a great temptation to touch my pego.

"Do young men suffer the green sickness or merely young women?"

"Young women only, dear Silene. Dr. Tron_____ has explained it to me thus: young men, indeed older men, have very different physical arrangements compared to the female. It is exhibited in a greater physical strength and stamina, a more forthright and steady state of mind but a need also for an outlet for their manly emissions. An early marriage or, perhaps, the provision of an accommodating servant is often appropriate."

"Oh, my husband, my poor husband, he must be awfully missing my body," she stifled a sob, "what might he be doing without me?"

This was not a satisfactory direction for her thoughts. Her next words were much more to my liking. "But for you, a bachelor, it must be difficult."

I felt it best to appear open, take her from thoughts of her husband, "Sometimes I engage in manual self-pollution..."

"Dr. Mutluyorsun! No! How dangerous."

"I engage in venereal excitement by my own hand."

"How awful. I cannot allow that. I must help."

An excuse perhaps, a reason to reach across the bed? The green sickness or the potion so strong. I felt movement and then a feminine hand feeling for and alighting upon my pego. At last!

"But what is this! Dr. Mutluyorsun, what is this? It is, it so much larger than my husband's."

Her small hand held my pego in the darkness, her fingers running over it, examining its extent and hardness. I could feel it all as I lay there like one in a state of apoplexy. Small, delicate fingers clasped around the so turgid shaft, small fingers moving and feeling. An exploration where I felt every single squeeze or pressing of finger tips and followed their journeying in rapt attention. What I had so sought, had imagined was happening. All of a moment my dear Silene was freely engaging with my sexual organ. My happiness was extreme yet, yet, it was laced with an unexpected joy, a frisson of excitement so unexpected. Silene had revealed what I had not known, had not expected one jot, yes, ______'s penis was under sized, small, might I think, might I choose the word carefully - 'puny?'

"My husband, Dr. Mutluyorsun, he eases my feelings, my pent up hysteria somewhat, when he places his organ inside me but it is over all too quickly. It does not afford me the relief of your treatment. Your hands are slower and more persistent. Alas, his interest in my malaise ends with his emission."

"Shall I... shall I treat you again with my hands? Do you need my further assistance?"

I had not discharged for the whole time we had resided at the cottage at Nareemburg. My twin fleshy spheres, my eggs within their wrinkled sack were swollen with mucilage unable to escape. My pego was so engorged in Silene's hands, so ready to act as the conduit for my release.

"I... I do need some assistance, I... you appreciate, May I reveal, may I share a confidence. Something I have not mentioned, not even to my friend, Aesthetia. It was not as I had anticipated."

There seemed a certain reticence on Silene's part to go on, to explain what was not as she had anticipated. I was interested, not just the scholar's interest in all things but a deeply personal interest. Was this some further failing on the part of _______?

It took coaxing but her undoubted arousal, perhaps, gave her a boldness the dear, sweet girl, would not normally have possessed. Finally she revealed all.

"His male member was not what I had expected,"

There was a pause and I replied, "I am not of course acquainted... I wonder, could you be more specific?"

"It is smaller, Dr. Mutluyorsun than I had been lead to believe and does not always maintain that... my friend's words you understand, not my own, necessary stiffness."

Silene paused and I waited, her hand resting upon and her fingers encircling my pego. What pleasure, and so added to by the further revelations about ______.

"Your pego, it is... Oh Dr. Mutluyorsun I cannot believe I am feeling... it is so..."

I arose from the bed, concerned there was a risk her clasping hand might cause a too early spasm in my pego. I did not want to display one of the, such joy to me to use the word, 'many' failings of ______.

From the still burning coals in the Library I relit the candle and returned. As I crossed the room the candle threw a shadow of myself upon the wall and ceiling. A shadow of a man with a distorted shape and enormous pego! I wished to see Silene not merely hear her words of revelation.

Re-entering the bedchamber I held my hand behind the candle sending the light forward rather than back onto myself leaving my body in darkness. But I needed not to be concerned. Dear Silene was facing away, her hair cascading across the pillow.

Placing the candle once more beside the bed I entered betwixt the sheets once more and as I did so she turned to me.

"Oh, Dr. Mutluyorsun, what shall I do? The Green Sickness is so upon me. It is terrible and persistent. It does not leave me. I wish not just for my husband but other men to lay upon me. It is so terrible what the Green Sickness does to a woman. You cannot know. I so wish for... oh, I cannot say!"

The rising colour as she said the words, revelations she would not ordinarily have made but her heightened feelings coming from the special potion she had been imbuing now permeating to the very ends of her body were loosening her almost maidenly restraint.

It was time. I spoke, "Would it be of assistance... would it be of interest if I was to display my own? It was a question carefully phrased and asked.

There was indecision, I could see it in her eyes, but Dr Gut___'s potion had seeped deep into her young body, had caused such a heightening of desire which she called hysteria, that I was confident the moment I had been seeking had arrived.

"I..." Her eyes looked down the bed to where my pego was hidden. "Is it firm?" She bit her lip. "Yes, yes, may I see?"

I had taken such pleasure in hearing of the husband's failings. The delight in hearing myself was the larger, considerably the larger with a certain greater rigidity, indeed, a firmness her husband lacked. And now to be able to display to dear Silene was utter delight. My fingers grasped the bed clothing and pulled.

A cry of surprise from Silene. Wonderful to see her naked body in the candlelight and see my own beside her. My pego so extended there for her.

"It is... so different... so much more... magnificent!" What words from the dear, sweet girl.

I moved and knelt before her. Her fingers trailed, moulding the column of flesh before her. Silene's delicate fingers there upon my pego unobscured within the sheets.

There was a strange fascination in her eyes bordering on obsession. It was as the apothecary had foretold. Her brain befuddled and confused by the potion I was feeding her, her very notions of propriety and correctness upset and askew.

I asked again, "Shall I... shall I treat you with my hands?"

It was the hesitation, a delicious hesitation before she replied. So small but so pregnant with meaning. I knew as clear as the morn that her desire was not for my hands and fingers. She wanted a substantial organ inside her, not mere fingers.

"It would be of some assistance but I fear insufficient..."

"You wish me to?"

Her eyes were all upon my pego, her hand reached and stroked, clasping it. Her fingers running up and down the shaft, encircling fingers that did not meet. For a moment I wondered if she might even seek to take it in her mouth.

She looked up at me, "My finger and thumb, they do not reach around! Oh, Dr. Mutluyorsun, I fear... yes, I want that, please."

I moved from Silene, blew out the candle once more plunging the room into darkness, and rolled. I rolled across the bed, across the dividing bolster, a symbolic crossing of borders, a border which would no longer be, and all at once was atop Silene. Her thighs were already open, no doubt with a desperate need to be touched and her quim was awash. It was the matter of a moment to lodge myself within her. Not to my full extent but lodged nonetheless. I paused, would Silene reject my advance? Had I been too hasty?

"Dr. Mutluyorson! Oh, so big, yes, that is it!"

I acted on the now clear invitation, one easy flexing of my hips and my pego slid fully within the girl. It is not my experience that the mere entry of the penis within the vagina can bring on the paroxysm. I had not administered Dr. Tron______'s treatment, nor had Silene, I was sure, touched her own flesh within our bed. Yet the paroxysm came. The potency of the Essencia no doubt and her heightened desire. The shuddering, the shaking, the sighs and the moans. Dear Silene beneath me. Her breast to my breast and our organs joined.

The joy of that joining, the warmth and wetness and her paroxysm. Too much for me also. Not since my first spend when my father had brought that young servant girl for me to learn upon had I spent simply on entering a female. Pent up mucilage and desire all came pouring from me. It was a spend such as men dream upon. Long, copious and deeply pleasurable, coupled with the deep sense of rightness that I was now in possession of Silene. I was inside and depositing my possessions as I should!

Not a word of remorse from Silene. Just delight in her relief. Our second copulation was lengthy and our third, taken in the morning, made it abundantly clear that Silene's body was now fully open to me. The bolster no longer separated, there was no boundary or border. I had what I had both desired and wished.

Contentment - ah yes, contentment. Is there more that a man can seek in this fleeting life? And I had so much more than that. Utter Contentment - nay, happiness! I possessed my books, my comfort, my so welcome tea at four, I had seclusion as the harsh wind blew whilst the snow mounted and, most of all I had Silene, yes, the animal pleasure of dear Silene. And animal pleasures it was indeed. The Essencia laced with a special sexual potion had its effect. It left the young girl in an almost continual state of need. The need for the caressing relief of hands and then desire for the manly organ. My manly organ, so much firmer and useful to her than the 'puny' appendage of _______.

The cottage was warm, there was no need for her body to be draped and it was not. I maintained my usual care in my appearance. My suiting immaculate, but for Silene it was an unaccustomed nudity. Naturally there were times and not just when I sought my repose at night or rose with morning need when my body was as revealed as her own. Even at that so welcome hour of four when my fair tea maker entered with the tea tray did I sometimes take tea with my naked skin reflecting the firelight. The pleasure of raising my cup to my lips as, with her hair untied and spread over me, Silene's lips prepared to take a very different beverage from me. That delicate art of fellatio was learnt from me not her despised husband. Perhaps he had not thought, or not thought of such a thing or been content, the simpleton, with the quick animal bout of the coitus and so it was I who first encouraged the tentative lickings and suckings by dear Silene.

Her desire had been strong, her fondlings and strokings both playful and earnest, when she had first bent her head and fondly, I like to think, kissed my knob. Such a pleasing mark of affection, a recognition of her desire and pleasure in my large pego.

"Oh, Dr Mutluyorsun, is it wrong to say how much I adore your pego, feeling it inside me, rubbing and easing my difficult feelings. I so want to shower it with kisses."

"Dear Silene, please shower as you wish, but why not also take it within your rosy lips, absorb it into your body in a different way, suck upon it."

"Oh, Dr Mutluyorsun, I..."

She applied kiss after kiss but then, ah yes, then!

Seeing her so pretty lips open and take me that very first time had been sheer joy. The wetness and the warmth, the mobility of tongue and lips. And she had drunk, that very first time, a very different Essencia!

The touch of her lips, the stroking of her tongue was something I enjoyed again and again, even, as I have written, by my fireside with my tea cup in hand.

Ah, Silene! The firelight then upon your too perfect body that very first time, the soft moundings and the curves. Your hair so spread and your hidden mouth so exquisite in its newfound suckings and strokings. I recall the tipping of my cup at my lips. Within my mouth the warmth of that refined, amber coloured stimulant: within the mouth of Silene all at once there was that very different beverage, equally warm but white and thick, that so feminine beverage which Silene was taking from its source. She did not pull away in the manner of a young girl, choke or splutter. Her gentle acceptance gave a refinement so in keeping with the scene. Me seated comfortably with tea cup in hand, the fire crackling in its grate, the order of the room and dear naked Silene kneeling and with hair so prettily spread across my thighs.