All Comments on 'The Fairy and I - Prologue'

by Writerofall1998

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Liked it.

You have left an open end.

I hope this means there will be more.

A 5 from me.

tazmuntazmunover 6 years ago
More please

Like the title says

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Good start but ...

A good start but please proofread or get an editor before continuing. Entirely too many simple spelling and grammar mistakes for about 1300 words.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Definitely continue please. Hope to see the next chapter very soon (perhaps a much longer one please).

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Let's have more

Very nice, please give us more.

Writerofall1998Writerofall1998about 6 years agoAuthor
thanks so much everyone!

Thank you all for your nice comments, and critiques! I'm so sorry I've been away, and i'm currently writing the next one. Thank you all for your patience. :)

HecatesChildHecatesChildabout 6 years ago
Couldn't finish

Pick a tense, any tense, and stick with it. Spell check is a wonderful tool. I tend to try not to be a grammar cop but sometimes, it's just too distracting.

On the other hand, I love seeing people do things they enjoy. So, write on, man!

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyabout 6 years ago
If you enjoy writing

Then write for yourself. Ignore negative comments unless you want to improve.

Using same word to start consecutive sentences, eg She. There are many ways to get around this, you just need to be creative.

Story jumped without describing the cause, or how it got to the next part. Don't rush to the next part, take your time and describe what is happening.

Descriptions were hard to understand, eg the forest.

Read what you have written. This should fix some incorrect words, like weary instead of wary. Spell checking will not find wrong words, only words not in your program dictionary.

Your tense was all over the place. Keep to past tense as present tense can be disastrous to read. Eg making his breakfast became present tense.

Read some of the top rated stories to see how they structure the story, the paragraphs and the sentences.

taco1085taco1085over 5 years ago
bravo

loved the story, little short for my likes, but I still enjoyed it. cant wait to read the other chapters...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous