The Faith of Lucy Holt

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lucy's nipples to harden and Mrs. Stone concentrated on them. "Do mine," she said in a half whisper and Lucy soaped her hands and applied them to the pendulous breasts. Lucy was drawn to the huge, dark nipples and tweaked them until they were fully erect. The housekeeper pulled Lucy close and their soapy tits rubbed against one another. Both women were very aroused; Mrs. Stone grabbed a towel and hurriedly wiped Lucy's breasts then her own. "Come with me my dear," she said and led Lucy out of the kitchen and up the stairs. "This is my room, we won't be disturbed here."

"This is your room?" Lucy said as she scanned the fine furnishings and large, comfortable-looking bed.

"Yes, Mr. Oaks is very generous if you work hard and please him, you should remember that, young lady."

"I will, I surely will, Mrs. Stone," Lucy responded.

"Take off your clothes and lie on the bed, I want to see the rest of your body. Reverend Phelps has given me instructions on where the Lord wants to take you." Lucy removed her clothes without protest and Mrs. Stone did the same. The housekeeper lay beside Lucy and fondled her firm breasts then rolled on top of her. Their breasts pressed into one another as Mrs. Stone kissed Lucy full on the lips. Lucy responded to the probing tongue and opened her mouth. She felt that tingle between her legs as Mrs. Stone moved down to her tits and sucked hard on her nipples. The housekeeper's tongue snaked down past Lucy's navel, onto her bush and finally, her wet slit. Lucy writhed with pleasure as the expert tongue flicked and danced between her legs, teasing that very spot she had found in her own bed. She cried out as an orgasm overtook her. The housekeeper knelt over Lucy and lowered her hairy cunt onto the girl's face. She moved her hips around while one hand reached back and fingered the virgin pussy. Lucy slid her tongue into the wet slit of the housekeeper and tasted pussy for the first time. "Squeeze my tits," the housekeeper panted and the girl pawed the huge mounds of flesh and pulled on the bullet-like nipples. Moving to a sixty-nine, Mrs. Stone once again buried her face in Lucy's pussy. Lucy looked up at the pink slit surrounded by a bush of dark hair and spread the lips before using her tongue again. After a while Mrs. Stone rolled over and Lucy got on top. The housekeeper teased Lucy's clit with her fingers and thought of Mr. Oaks' hard cock forcing its way into this virgin hole. She had seen it happen before and it always turned her on. Both women reached orgasm and afterwards Mrs. Stone reported to Oaks that Lucy was ripe to be picked...it was almost time.

The Sunday afternoons continued with much the same pattern for the next few weeks. Lucy and Mrs. Stone would bring Oaks to orgasm as he sat in his chair then the women would enjoy each other in the housekeeper's bedroom. Lucy would ask about life in the big city and Mrs. Stone regaled her with many exciting stories.

Cyrus Oaks paid a visited the Holt farm one Wednesday evening. He was welcomed by the Holts and the foursome sat around the kitchen table. "I have a proposition to put to you," Oaks started. "Mrs. Stone has reported that Lucy is a very good worker and I do have more work for her than Sunday afternoon allows. I would like Lucy to work full time for me and stay at the house. I'm prepared to offer you one of my men, on a full time basis at no expense to you, for as long as young Lucy works for me. She will receive a decent wage and a working education that should hold her in good stead for the future."

The Holts looked at one another and couldn't believe their luck, a hired hand at no charge and Lucy in a full time job. Lucy only thought of the money and the big city drawing ever closer. She packed her few belongings and Cyrus Oaks took her back to his estate. Mrs. Stone helped Lucy with a new wardrobe and other essentials from the little stores in town then it was back to the Oaks estate where she was installed in a room at the end of the hall, opposite the housekeeper's.

Lucy was kept busy with her daily chores but found it well within her capabilities and much easier than farm chores. She continued to pray every morning when she got out of bed and every evening with Mrs. Stone at supper. She would service Oaks occasionally during the week and always after church on Sundays. After she brought forth the Lord's fruit, Oaks would pick up his bible and read several passages while she continued to suck his dick and fondle his nuts. She liked playing with his big, hard cock and had acquired a taste for the hot, salty fruit. Afterwards she would go to Mrs. Stone's room to be given instruction on the finer points of being a lady in the presence of rich, educated gentlemen. The evening ended with them on the bed, naked.

One afternoon Mrs. Stone told Lucy to bathe and come to her room. When she arrived she found Oaks there and at first thought she had done something wrong. "Come in, Lucy, we must continue your education but first, let us pray."

As Oaks began, Lucy bowed her head and noticed the bulge in his pants. The women disrobed and Oaks fondled them. Mrs. Stone undid his pants and jerked his erection. "On the bed with you," he ordered and the housekeeper guided Lucy into a sixty-nine position with Lucy on top. Oaks removed the rest of his clothes, sat in a chair and stroked his dick as he watched the women. After some time he stood and felt Lucy's firm, round ass and gave each buttock a few playful smacks. His fat fingers found her wet slit as the housekeeper's tongue lapped her clit. "I do believe she is ready, Mrs. Stone, prepare her."

She rolled Lucy onto her back and positioned her ass at the edge of the bed. The housekeeper knelt beside Oaks and sucked his huge erection as he worked his fingers in and out of Lucy's highly aroused vagina. Lucy squirmed against the fingers and watched Mrs. Stone skilfully and enthusiastically, suck dick. Oaks probed deeper with his middle finger and felt the resistance of Lucy's hymen. His experience had taught him to deflower virgins with a finger rather than his big knob. It caused less discomfort yet still provided a nice tight first fuck. He pushed harder and was through, causing Lucy to suck in breath through her teeth. Mrs. Stone held his prick and rubbed it over Lucy's labia, lubricating it with pussy juice. He was becoming very excited and felt blood throbbing in his shaft. Mrs. Stone climbed on the bed and lifted Lucy's head and shoulders, "You'll want to see the first time, the Lord is about to bless you my Dear."

Lucy gazed down as the huge dick nudged her pussy lips apart and moved in an inch or two. Oaks had done this many times before and patiently worked his cock deeper. Whenever he felt Lucy tense he would back off a little allowing her to adjust to him. He was now deep inside her and remained still; Lucy could feel his cock throbbing and it began to feel good. Oaks sensed this and moved back and forth, slowly at first but gradually his strokes lengthened until he was giving it to her in long, deep thrusts. There was no turning back; he was far too aroused, as he always was when he fucked a virgin. If it hurt Lucy a little it was the Lord's will, he was meant to be the first inside her and he would fuck her a lot more before he was done with her. Both he and Lucy screamed as he shot a load of hot cum into the tight pussy. He stood red-faced and panting as he withdrew and spread her lips to watch his cum run down onto the bed. Mrs. Stone's tongue replaced the cock as Oaks climbed on the bed, his dick finding Lucy's mouth as he pawed her tits. Oaks seemed satisfied and picked up his clothes and left the room. The housekeeper comforted Lucy who had come through the ordeal better than most and gave her lots of encouragement. "Next time will be better, now let's get you cleaned up," she said.

Lucy was a little sore but Oaks had been generous with his money and she counted it before slipping into bed. "Dear Lord, thank you for helping me," she said before falling asleep very contented.

After church Lucy bathed and, dressed only in her robe, knocked on the door to the study. She entered on Oaks' reply and found him sitting in a big armchair, naked. "Come here and sit on my lap," he said. Lucy let her robe drop to the floor and saw his cock begin to grow as she walked over to him. She sat on his lap, his cock now hard and sticking up between her legs. He mauled and kissed her tits, biting and sucking the nipples. Lucy gently rubbed the head of his dick and felt precum lubricate her fingers. Spreading her legs, he played with her pussy until his fingers were wet. "Sit on my cock, Lucy, the Lord has another gift for you." She knelt facing him and he guided his erection to her pussy lips then grabbed her ass and pulled her down onto him. His hard cock touched her in new places and soon, thrilling sensations pulsed through her body. "Fuck my dick; squeeze it with that tight pussy. Yes Lucy, that's it, that's it," Oaks panted. Lucy didn't understand everything he was saying but it was exciting and she bounced up and down wildly as her buried his face in her tits. His cock made sounds like a boot being pulled out of mud and she felt his knob swell as he got harder. He suddenly pulled out and instructed Lucy to change position. She knelt on the chair and he stood behind her staring at her lovely ass and gaping, wet pussy lips. He mauled her buttocks and plunged his fingers into her while jerking his super hard erection. Pulling the foreskin back and holding the shaft tightly, he watched as the head of his dick swelled with blood. He teased her by pushing his knob just inside her lips then withdrawing, she began to push back but he still controlled how much cock he gave her. She began to whimper, "Please, give it to me, give it to me, please!" He pulled out and jerked his cock until it could get no harder then plunged into her. Lucy screamed with pleasure and they fucked wildly until Oaks exploded. Lucy turned and sucked his cock while he squeezed her nipples.

That night Oaks and Mrs Stone discussed Lucy's progress. "I do believe she is ready for the next step. Let's make it Wednesday evening", Mrs. Stone."

"Yes Sir, I know what to do. Reverend Phelps always knows which ones to choose, which ones will like to fuck like a rabbit."

"A gift from God, Mrs. Stone...a gift from God," Oaks replied with satisfaction.

They both chuckled as Oaks undid his housekeeper's blouse, exposing her tits and she slid her hand down to the bulge in his pants.

Mrs. Stone and Lucy made their way to the bathroom after supper on Wednesday.

The housekeeper had informed Lucy that the Mr. Oaks was to introduce her to another one of the Lord's gifts. As Lucy stripped, a container of warm, soapy water was prepared and Mrs. Stone helped Lucy use it. The small hose was inserted into Lucy's puckered little anus and she was flushed. She bathed and went directly to Mrs. Stone's bedroom as instructed. She knocked and went in. Oaks was standing naked, Mrs. Stone's mouth working vigorously on his hard dick. She stood beside Oaks and he fondled her tits then told her to bend over with her hands on the floor. He caressed and gently tapped her buttocks before sliding his hand down the crack and onto her asshole. He teased it for a while then forced a finger just inside. Mrs. Stone felt his cock twitch and understood why, he had been the first to invade her pussy and tonight he would be the first to fuck her tight, hot ass. They moved to the bed and Lucy was positioned on all fours. Oaks entered her pussy and thrust back and forth. Mrs. Stone applied lubricant to her fingers and worked them over Lucy's ass before inserting a finger. Lucy gave little resistance and the housekeeper looked up at Oaks and smiled then a second finger joined the first. Oaks withdrew and Mrs. Stone smeared lubricant over his erection. She directed his knob onto the virgin asshole; he held Lucy's hips and pushed his bulbous knob in. Lucy let out a cry but Oaks held firm and pushed in further. Lucy was both scared and excited, strange feelings shot through her body and her muscles gradually began to relax and accept the thick shaft probing deeper into her anus. Oaks felt her relax and began moving back and forth. Mrs. Stone teased Lucy's clit and finger fucked her as she watched Oaks pound Lucy's ass. His face turned bright red and Mrs. Stone knew he was about to cum. His strokes became short and fast then he groaned loudly and deposited sperm deep in Lucy's ass. Lucy felt the hot cum spurt and a tingle raced through her body causing her to cry, "Oh Lord, dear Lord, Ooh, ooh, ooh!" Oaks, as usual, left the room quickly, leaving Mrs. Stone to continue fondling Lucy. "You did just fine, the Lord is very proud of you," Mrs. Stone whispered into Lucy's ear as she thumbed her clit and lazily probed her pussy with three fingers.

Lucy felt Oaks' cock in her mouth, pussy and finally, her ass after church on Sunday and again on Tuesday and Friday. Every session began with a reading from the good book. Lucy lay on the bed with her legs spread wide apart and Oaks would kneel and open the bible on her pussy and as he read he rubbed it back and forth. He seemed hornier than normal and would frequently have Lucy jerk or suck his cock whenever they happened to be in the same room, not that he ejaculated mind, just for a little while. He liked to bend her over, lift her dress, pull her underwear down and rub his hard dick along her pussy lips and over her ass. This would get Lucy so aroused she would go to her room and masturbate.

Phelps delivered the sermon with his usual gusto and afterwards Lucy went home for a visit with her parents. She was to be back at the Oaks residence at 6:00pm and her father agreed to take her. Her parents were happy; Oaks' man was a good worker and had made their lives easier. On the way back, Lucy told her father she had almost enough money to make her move to the city.

Lucy finished bathing and met Mrs. Stone in the hallway. "I thought the Reverend's sermon was particularly good today," she said.

"Yes, Ma'am," Lucy replied.

"Remember what he said about accepting all the gifts the Lord has seen fit to grace us with. If you please him I feel sure your dreams and prayers of living in the big city will be answered. Be at the study in one hour and put these on," the housekeeper handed Lucy a small bundle.

Lucy sat on her bed full of excitement. Her savings had grown and she was impatient to leave, perhaps today the Lord would finally make it happen. She fussed with her hair and applied a little make-up and perfume as Mrs. Stone had shown her. Her attention moved to the bundle and she separated the items. There was a pair of silk stockings, a corset and a pair of lacy underwear all in black. Lucy ran her hands over the material; she had never touched anything so fine before. She quickly put them on and stood in front of the mirror. The corset rested below her ample breasts and pushed them up and out. She attached the stockings to the suspenders and caressed her thighs, the luxurious silk made her feel sexy and when she put on the underwear she discovered they were open at the crotch. She looked at herself in the mirror, slid a hand down between her legs and rubbed her wet pussy while the other one played with her tits.

"Come," boomed Oaks and Lucy opened the door to the study and was met by Oaks who was naked and sporting a full erection. He ogled her for a moment and commented on how desirable she looked in her outfit as he stroked his cock. The room was lit by candles and he led her over to the bay window. Several naked men sat on chairs in a semi-circle stroking their erections. On the floor in front of them were large cushions and as Lucy's eyes adjusted to the candlelight she saw Mrs. Stone laying on them with a large man thrusting into her. He stopped when he saw her and climbed off the housekeeper, his big cock glistening with pussy juice in the candlelight. Lucy recognised him as the county magistrate then she noticed Reverend Phelps, his bony hand stroking his cock as he stared at her lecherously. Her eyes scanned each chair and she was reminded of the front row of pews in church. There was Sherriff Cade, Doc Walthrop and Mayor Hubley.

"The Lord has seen fit to bring these fine, God-fearing gentlemen here tonight to help you, Lucy. If you please them the reward will be enough to see you all the way to the city. Mrs. Stone is going there next week and you could accompany her," Oaks told her softly.

Lucy felt a rush of excitement at the thought of actually being in the city in one week. Oaks led her in front of the chairs as Mrs. Stone grabbed her robe and left the study. Oaks and the magistrate sat in their chairs and Lucy glanced from one to the next. She felt their eyes burn into her as they played with themselves then Oaks said, "Lucy, my Dear, play with your lovely breasts."

Lucy cupped her hands onto her tits, squeezing and jiggling them, pulling and pinching the nipples to erection. On Oaks' instruction she turned away from them, bent over and fingered her pussy. Her employer sat in the end chair on Lucy's left and he beckoned her to him. She bent over and sucked his dick briefly then was passed on to the next chair. The Reverend sat in the last chair and after she had sucked his cock Oaks told her to lie on the cushions. Oaks went first and fucked Lucy for a few minutes followed by the other five men. She was then gang fucked for two hours, cocks entered her pussy, ass and mouth as her hands jerked others until the men were spent. She lay on the cushions, cum filled all of her holes and was splattered over her body. The men sat back in their chairs as their cocks became limp and stared down at her. All except for the Reverend that is, Lucy noticed his cock hardening again.

"Ready to give her another fucking I see, Reverend," chuckled the Mayor and with that, Phelps lifted his bony frame out of the chair and climbed on top of Lucy. His dick slid easily into her cum-filled cunt and he banged away for a while before turning her over and fucking her in the ass until he came again.

"Time for brandy I think gentlemen," Oaks declared, "Lucy, you may leave us." He handed her an envelope and she left the study and hurried along to the bathroom. She sat on the edge of the bathtub and fumbled in her excitement to open the envelope. It was more money than she had ever seen and she fell onto her knees and tearfully thanked the Lord for his kindness.

So it was all set. Lucy would accompany Mrs. Stone to the city on Thursday. She said farewell to her parents who were pleased she was finally realising her dream and boarded the train at precisely 1:30 in the afternoon. The journey took a full thirty hours and as Lucy left the noise and bustle of the station, she entered the noise and bustle of the big city street. She had never seen so many people or buildings so tall, it was all she had dreamt it to be.

A Mr. Kovic met them outside the station and led them to his carriage. As they made their way through the busy city Lucy gazed in wonder at the throngs of people, street merchants and sheer liveliness of the place compared to Caleb County. The carriage pulled up outside an impressive brownstone building. Two stone pillars at the bottom of a wide set of steps led up to a massive wooden door. Bronze plaques on the pillars were engraved with, '137 GRANGE' and below, 'PRIVATE.' Kovic took the baggage, climbed the stairs and knocked heavily on the door. A small square opened in the door then a few seconds later the entire door opened up.

"Hi Grace, nice to see you again, and who is this you have with you?" an attractive, ginger haired lady asked.

"This is Lucy Holt. Lucy say hello to Millie McDowell," Mrs. Stone replied with a happy voice. Millie runs this place and it's where you'll be staying for the time being."