The Faith of Lucy Holt

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kovic left the baggage just inside the door and took his leave. Millie led Lucy up to the third floor and into a nice room. On the way, Lucy passed several young ladies in various states of undress but thought little of it. The following day Lucy accompanied Mrs. Stone on a shopping trip where she purchased a variety of exotic and erotic undergarments, perfumes and wigs.

She soon came to realise that this was a house that catered to gentlemen with certain tastes and her talents would be well used. 137 GRANGE was a brothel, owned by Oaks and offered men of means attractive young ladies to gang fuck. Ladies like Lucy would typically stay for 3 or 4 years until the clients felt they were too old and too used. A few would escape to decent lives, most didn't and an occasional one would marry a rich client, but that was rare. Lucy became a favourite and was much in demand. On Sunday she would attend the local church and never lost her Faith in the Lord to provide for her.

"Mr. and Mrs. Svenson, I'm in need of some help at the rectory, just Sunday afternoons and I was wondering if Inga would be at all interested? I can pay a little and would bring her home afterwards."

The Svensons smiled and nodded approvingly at the Reverend and he felt his cock harden under his vestments as he looked over at the pretty, blonde Inga, ripe to be picked for the Lord's work.

Oh, Millie McDowell died suddenly four years later and Lucy had saved so much money she became a partner with Oaks at 137 GRANGE. She remained the Madam until her death 56 years later and welcomed many young ladies from Caleb County. Lucy achieved her dream; she became somewhat of a celebrity attending society parties and was well known for her charity work through the church.