All Comments on 'The Fake Massage Therapist Ch. 03'

by magmaman

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
Peter_KacalanosPeter_Kacalanosover 15 years ago
Most erotic massage clients aren't this assertive

As a certified massage therapist, I've given hundreds of sensuous massages over the years. Few men, and very few women, made their desires as obvious as the ones in this arousing fantasy. Typically the first clue was a satisfied sigh or moan as my hands slid ever closer to his or her private areas. Their positive responses after several of my "accidental" touches of their erogenous zones clearly signaled that more intimate contact would be appreciated. The subsequent increasingly erotic strokes for all parts of the body slowly heightened the recipients' sexual anticipation, inevitably leading to their prolonged ecstatic orgasms. I still give sensuous massages, even though I've been retired for years. The sessions are free now, because I so enjoy watching the receivers' reactions as they approach and achieve their intense sexual release. Stimulating stories like this almost make me want to massage everyone I meet. Author magmaman is one of the best writers of erotica on this web site, so I look forward to reading more massage submissions by him soon.

TavadelphinTavadelphinalmost 12 years ago
You are now LOL

Crossing boundaries - life changes heh

Enjoy -

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermagmaman@magmaman
6', 186#, published writer. I have worn many hats. As a young man I was crazy, carefree and making wads of money. Then along came a messed up war and I was cannon fodder. From there I came home even crazier, and survived a 120 MPH crash which got me 15 years in a wheelchair...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES