All Comments on 'The Fake Massage Therapist'

by magmaman

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Loved It.

Nice build up, cant wait to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
gimme more

this concept has long been a fantasy of mine. you have the 'player' in all of us down to a 'T'. Can't wait for further adventures

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Good start

I cannot wait to read more. Please include husbands and licking etc.

Peter_KacalanosPeter_Kacalanosover 15 years ago
Giving a good sensuous massage isn't so simple

It takes more than some visits to massage parlors as a client to learn how to administer the many different erotic massage strokes for each part of the body. But as a certified massage therapist for many years, I always encouraged amateurs to learn proper sensuous massage techniques and to practice them on their friends. For years my partner and I taught a ten-session course titled "Sensuous Massage for Loving Couples." Many of our students are now professional masseurs and masseuses, presumably offering very stimulating erotic massages to clients who request them. Now I'm retired, although I still give lessons and sensuous massages to all who come. I no longer charge for the sessions, because I want to keep practicing and perfecting my erotic massage techniques. Reading this story was especially enjoyable, and I look forward to finding more of magmaman's massage erotica here.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermagmaman@magmaman
6', 186#, published writer. I have worn many hats. As a young man I was crazy, carefree and making wads of money. Then along came a messed up war and I was cannon fodder. From there I came home even crazier, and survived a 120 MPH crash which got me 15 years in a wheelchair...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES