All Comments on 'The Fake'

by adambishop

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Dumb

Too many typos. But more important, if she didn't want to blow Norm, guess what? She didn't have to. Women aren't going to just give in after some wheedling by an asshole. Sigh. But I suppose chapter two will have Norm joining in. Or chapter three. But really ... Spare us, OK?

BlueFinchBlueFinchover 13 years ago
Even better than the original

I'll admit it, I'm one of the people who gave the original a 4, but this is definitely a 5.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Good story, but ...

... it still needs some TLC from an editor for the typos, and other errors.

For instance: "... there were several people serving drink and a handful of well dressed handful of customers in sight."

And there are others - lots.

Gave it three stars, though - hope to see more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
typos?

If you read a story such as this and all you see are the typos, then you are on the wrong site. Great story!

estragonestragonover 13 years ago
No, All I Saw Wasn't Typos

Although we did have "it's" for "its". I saw a good idea, but lack of any character definition. Who are these people? If they're students, what are they studying? What are their day jobs? How come Norman isn't brought up for sexual harassment? If Jennifer is the hottest lesbian around, how come she hasn't made a play for Samantha? Unless Norman is really Jennifer's wingman, setting up Jennifer's targets and then bailing. Make a story out of it, not just a stroke job (not that I mind a good stroke).

looker46looker46over 12 years ago
Wow

This was one of the most erotic stories of seduction. I wish you would write a sequel about Sam's turn on the stage. Don't worry about all the negative comments regarding typos. It is something you should work on, but you story is magnificent. Thank you.

looker46looker46over 12 years ago
My Bad Typo

Of course I had a typo in my review. Hopefully, you can overlook that. (smile)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Damn

Where is the second part...?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
uncomplete

this feels uncomplete

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
continuation

please please let there be another chap of this

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Pretty arousing situation but it didn't feel real. The main girl felt uncomfortable that a girl suggested she was gay, and all of a sudden she's happy being eaten out in public and then jumping on stage. Why would they all go in a cab together past the city, it feels like it's a bit cobbled together unfortunately.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous