All Comments on 'The Fall Ch. 02'

by ausfet

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
LinneaLundinLinneaLundinover 6 years ago
Thoroughly engaging

Another well written story. I'm hooked on this slice of rural Australia and the true to life characters you've created. As with all your stories, there is never enough, in my opinion. Please continue this series. Thank you for sharing this!

CharlieB4CharlieB4over 6 years ago
Knocking it out of the park...

Simply wonderful, Dylan and Lydia hooking up was beautifully handled and a little earlier in this series than I thought would happen. But I've got a feeling that there is going to be trouble in paradise before this one ends. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Fuck 'em. If no one is reading this riveting delightful romance, just fuck'em.

This is grand story telling. Thank you. 2 comments; unbelievable. Really well done. You deserve more and better recognition. This is art.

Thank You.

OK, why? Well, you so nail the characters, their thoughts, emotions, motives, fears, their personalities. So rich and full, even the assholes and the bitches. You open them up and display them like cadavers, physically and mentally. We see right through them, but you still keep them shrouded in their own mystery and hidden agendas. But not so hidden, since you sense and display all the tells and the nuanced behavior. You must be very observant, and very perceptive.

It must be really difficult and interesting to be married to you. Congratulate your husband for me, he has balls, and a sense of adventure. You both MUST have an incredible sense of humor.

Thanks again.

johntcookseyjohntcookseyabout 6 years ago
Ouch!

Michelle is toxic. Her internal dialogue was some kind of bitter. I'm sorry to say I know a few people (both xx and xy) like her. Onward to Ch. 3 *****

tbonehuntertbonehunterabout 4 years ago
Beautiful peopke

It occurred to me in this chapter that the characters you write best are the ones who have empathy and self-awareness.

“I wanted a dream. I wanted to be a famous author and have a brood of kids.' She reached for her cigarettes. 'I suppose that's the problem when you treat men like a backdrop. You want them to be part of your picture. You don't ever stop to wonder what future they might be picturing, and how you'd fit into it.'”

Lovely. I love your insights through the people you write. Thank you for sharing.

chilleywilleychilleywilleyabout 3 years ago
Superb writing

Surely among the best stories on this platform. The characters are fleshed out and real!

chytownchytownabout 1 year ago

*****This is a well written series. And so entertaining what a great read so far. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userausfet@ausfet
Don't get too excited, I'm not dead. Thanks to everyone who has emailed, voted and commented. Thanks also to the lovely folk who have edited my stories and provided advice. About me: 38, married, two kids, two dogs, live in Brisbane. To answer some of the most commonly...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

The Fall Ch. 01 Previous Part
The Fall Series Info