All Comments on 'The Fall Ch. 03'

by ausfet

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
tygztygzover 6 years ago

Fantastic milieu you've set up - these are all such great stories. Good but fucked up people. Real, but not my reality, so it pulls me in.

ender2k2kender2k2kover 6 years ago

You have such interesting characters in your stories. Thank you for sharing them.

CharlieB4CharlieB4over 6 years ago
Yeah, the plot thickens.

Another fantastic installment. I'm pretty sure I've been to that "Sunday lunch" many times with the same assortment of characters. Great stuff 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
A difficult chapter to read and enjoy, . . .

and I suspect difficult to write. Portraying their relationship as it transitions to deeper and more difficult levels is well done, but obviously a real challenge. You are probably making it too obvious that Lydia has some terrible secret that will impact their relationship, but at least you are keeping it concealed if the impact is definitely negative. A very tense and disturbing chapter. Can't wait to read what comes next.

Thanks for that.

johntcookseyjohntcookseyabout 6 years ago
Shifting POV

The shifting internal dialogue from Lydia to Dylan (I didn't realize their names are almost an anagram) to Cyrus, corresponds well with each's personality. I hate when a writer creates characters whose speech and mannerisms are identical.

Dylan's stoned musings during "mirror" sex are especially funny. But Lydia's Sunday and Monday drunk - what a painful debacle she seems to be headed for. Very poignant.

chytownchytownabout 1 year ago

*****Very interesting series. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userausfet@ausfet
388 Followers
Don't get too excited, I'm not dead. Thanks to everyone who has emailed, voted and commented. Thanks also to the lovely folk who have edited my stories and provided advice. About me: 38, married, two kids, two dogs, live in Brisbane. To answer some of the most commonly...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

The Fall Ch. 02 Previous Part
The Fall Series Info