All Comments on 'The Fall Ch. 05'

by ausfet

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
LinneaLundinLinneaLundinover 6 years ago
Mending

Although Lydia and Dylan are broken people, we can feel them mending each other even as Cyril fades away. Thank you for this fantastic story.

CharlieB4CharlieB4over 6 years ago
Back on track,

Or is it an illusion? 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Dragging a little here. But it could be I'm just trying to read it all in one sitting.

There's too much here not to stop and think it over before going on to another chapter. But I am getting tired of her drinking, and her extreme swings from righteous strength and conviction to paralyzing fear and self doubt. Her addictions and compulsions are wearing me out! Think I'll put it down till morning.

A great read. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
What a garbage by ratings cheating lowlife.

1* of course!

chilleywilleychilleywilleyabout 3 years ago
Gets better and better

You ve built the characters so well I feel I know them. The story is rich with detail, without larding it with drivel. I’m enjoying it immensely

Chilleywilley

chytownchytownabout 1 year ago

*****This story is really an entertaining read. Thanks for sharing.

xhunter4uxhunter4u7 months ago

This is such a well written story, but infinitely sad. Will Lydia's liver turn to stone, if it already hasn't? I know a few recovering alcoholics and it took rock bottom for them to get sober. I suppose I'll have to keep reading.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userausfet@ausfet
Don't get too excited, I'm not dead. Thanks to everyone who has emailed, voted and commented. Thanks also to the lovely folk who have edited my stories and provided advice. About me: 38, married, two kids, two dogs, live in Brisbane. To answer some of the most commonly...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

The Fall Ch. 04 Previous Part
The Fall Series Info

SIMILAR Stories