All Comments on 'The Fall Ch. 08'

by ausfet

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
ender2k2kender2k2kover 6 years ago
Really interesting characters.

It was a good story that kept my interest the whole time. Thanks

LinneaLundinLinneaLundinover 6 years ago

Thanks for this story. I enjoyed it immensely. Lydia and Dylan, so broken, managed to fix themselves for each other. Love conquered all!

CharlieB4CharlieB4over 6 years ago
Great wrap up.

Consistently brilliant. Yeah I had a few quibbles along the way, (cold in Qld? Beautiful one day perfect the next...) but the quality of the story and its intricacies where outstanding. Covered some pretty heavy emotional territory but did so without laying it on too thick. 8 x 5*

jezzazjezzazabout 6 years ago
Words fail me..

...as to how great this is.

You have such a huge talent. Thanks for sharing this gift.

tennesseeredtennesseeredalmost 6 years ago
What a Story!

This is a compelling and intricate story, an intimate look into the lives of ordinary people facing ordinary and extraordinary circumstances with courage and love. The plot bogged down in the middle due to so many interactions between so many people, and I think the final scenes had some character identity mistakes, but that is easily overshadowed by the powerful storytelling. First class writing and so few readers! Perhaps it should have been posted in a different category. It's not a stroke story, but certainly it contains sex and eroticism of a different, more earthy sort. Highly recommended.

ToadattoadhallToadattoadhallalmost 6 years ago
Brilliant story, highly recommended

This is a novella with bite, witicism, humour and pathos. You write really well and I enjoyed how you made most of the characters sympathetic. This is one of the best stories on the site.

I am not sure how it comes under the heading on ‘non erotic’, it’s just not a 10 minute read. Please keep on writing, I really enjoyed the ride.

jesterhjesterhover 5 years ago
No need for a long critique.

Well done!

tbonehuntertbonehunterabout 4 years ago
Beautiful

Simply that.

chilleywilleychilleywilleyabout 3 years ago
The marvel of this site is

That you find such superb stories. The the curse is that so few people read outside of loving wives and a few other categories. Clearly a wonderful story

Chilleywilley

BobLee7BobLee7over 1 year ago

Loved this story. Am I the only one who could relate to him about Chelle not walking around naked?

chytownchytownabout 1 year ago

*****What a great series. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userausfet@ausfet
Don't get too excited, I'm not dead. Thanks to everyone who has emailed, voted and commented. Thanks also to the lovely folk who have edited my stories and provided advice. About me: 38, married, two kids, two dogs, live in Brisbane. To answer some of the most commonly...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

The Fall Ch. 07 Previous Part
The Fall Series Info

SIMILAR Stories