All Comments on 'The Fall of Eva Pryor Ch. 07'

by Case21

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I know this is the best ending the story can have. And it really cinches up the title of it.

But please for the love of all that is right in this world. Do give us more. I can't fathom this bring the end of a character with so much potential.

Give us "The Rise of Eva Pryor" or Argenum or something. Please.

Case21Case21over 6 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

Thank you so much for your passionate response, Anon! I consider it a great compliment that you liked the story enough to wish for its continuation.

I'm working on a couple of other stories right now, so it will be a while before I can come back to this world. But if there are actually people who want to read more about Eva Pryor, perhaps she will return. No one can ever be counted dead with certainty until you see the body --and sometimes, not even then...

DeathAndTaxesDeathAndTaxesover 6 years ago

I've nominated this story for Most Literary/Genre Transcending for this year's Literotica awards. If you've loved it as much as I have, consider seconding my nomination here, so people get a chance to vote on this greatness:

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?p=88589646&posted=1#post88589646

Case21Case21over 6 years agoAuthor
Gratitude

Thank you so much, Eris! This is very exciting. I appreciate your support more than I can express. And I'm sure Benjamin would be glad to know that an astute reader such as yourself finds his tale to have literary merit. It's a good defense against those obscenity charges that will surely be levied against him back in London Town... ;)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCase21@Case21
Welcome. I'm Case 21, and I'm too many things to put into a biography box on a website. Some of the things I am are: an asexual masochist, a film/lit teacher, a Canadian, a Body without Organs, and someone who wants very much to write fiction that touches people. Posting here ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES