All Comments on 'The Fall of the House of Pierpont'

by jlorthia

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Innovative!

I especially liked the build-up and descriptions of the three villainesses and their reactions.

Not sure the magic worked so well during the punishments themselves - and it would have been great if each of the villainesses could have had their feet punished harshly in slightly different ways.

Please continue your writing, you have a real talent!

whiteknight60whiteknight60over 2 years ago

It's especially satisfying to see a beautiful wicked woman of privilege, Lillian Pierpont, get exactly what she deserves in front of a crowd. It's a really great touch that you allowed her the chance to fight first and lose and to make her watch her two subordinates get theirs. It's the perfect build-up; of course after her two associates are tied to the stocks, it's finally time to handle Lillian and spank her ass. And BOY does she get it, the projection of her paddling through the skies so everyone in the world could see it adds a whole new layer. The demon births were satisfyingly karmic and logically connected to her original crime against the sorceress and so feels right.

I would LOVE to be the foreign prince at the end though, acquiring such a 10/10 sexy, young, wicked blonde of high birth. That bad woman he saw get it in the skies, now actually here and completely belonging to him.

I’d like to think that he handled the legendarily beautiful and wicked Lillian with a firmness in the bedroom and took her in a variety of positions, getting to enjoy the princess’ every orifice, her breasts, her buttocks, her legs, her bare feet and toes. The first time he grabbed her, placed her over his lap, yanked down her fancy dress, and gave her buttocks the paddle must have felt amazing.

That said, it’s a good and strong writing decision to leave the above undescribed, an example of less is more.

Overall I’m very impressed with the story. Amazing build up, amazing concepts, just the right amount of details. Is there any chance you’d write more on this wonderful universe? Will there be a sorceress story?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous