The Fall of the Wolf Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eleta felt her body begin to ease around him, and when the pain had faded to a dull ache, she moved. Her movements were tentative at first, but they quickly became more confident. It didn't take long before the urgency began to build, and she moaned low in her throat. She braced her small hands on his chest and began to ride him with deep, undulating strokes. She threw her head back in abandon, and her hair cascaded down her back and across his hips and thighs. Nothing had ever felt so wonderful! As her passion escalated further, so did the force of her thrusts. She pounded her hips onto his, conscious of an ever increasing ache in her loins. The hunger mounted until she could hardly breathe, and her strokes became frenzied. Nothing else mattered except trying to fill the void inside. She kept striving to reach the pinnacle, gripping his waist for balance as she rode ever higher.

Rafe could do nothing but lay beneath her and watch the transformation as she turned from maiden into woman before his eyes. She was glorious to behold. Her glowing skin was flushed with desire. Her long, thick hair shimmered in the sunlight and tickled his hips and thighs. Her breasts bounced violently with every thrust. He groaned at the sight of her glistening pink lips stretching to accommodate his broad staff. He was slick and shiny from her dew, and he watched as she took him deep inside her again and again and again. He savored the sight for as long as he could, trying not to drown beneath the relentless waves of pleasure she forced upon him. The fiery heat of her clasping him inside her body threatened to overwhelm him. Her inner muscles clutched at him greedily, and he gritted his teeth hoping desperately that she would find the summit soon. He couldn't hold out much longer.

Eleta finally reached the peak and flung herself over, screaming with satisfaction as her fiery sheath clamped down around his shaft. Rafe was only a heartbeat behind her, and he roared with delight as he unleashed his seed. He had never felt such profound relief, and he shuddered violently beneath her. Eleta's eyes flew open and she watched Rafe's face as sweet release swept through him. His eyes were closed, and his features gradually relaxed from a pained grimace to peaceful contentment. She could feel hot waves of his seed showering the inner walls of her sheath, and her rhythmic contractions coaxed every precious drop of it into her womb. With every throbbing burst, she knew the prophecy was being fulfilled.

She blinked rapidly, and her throat ached with unshed tears. She wasn't supposed to love this man. He was her enemy. She was merely doing her duty. In a week, she would kill him. Her country and her people were depending on her. She was the chosen one. She had no choice. She swallowed hard as the litany of everything she had been taught repeated in her head, knowing that all of that made no difference in the least.

She wasn't supposed to love this man, but she did. With a forlorn sigh, she collapsed onto his chest. His heart was still pounding in his chest, and she pressed her cheek over the soothing sound. She lay there for long minutes, listening as his breathing gradually slowed and he fell deeply asleep. Careful not to wake him, she sat up once more. He was still inside her, and she was reluctant to lose that connection. Slowly, she eased him out of her body. Her eyes lovingly traced his features, so peaceful in repose. Her smile was wistful. She reached for the scissors and quietly snipped the velvet bands that held his wrists and ankles. His relaxation was so complete that he never roused. She cuddled once more onto his broad chest and sighed.

Eleta knew what she had to do. It didn't matter how she felt about Rafe. She had to carry out the prophecy. Too many people were depending on her. The only thing she could do for him was to make the last few days of his life as pleasurable as possible. She would do everything in her power to please him. She would lavish him with enough love to last a lifetime. At least then, she might find some small semblance of peace in pleasant memories. With that plan fixed firmly in her mind, she sighed and quickly fell asleep.

*****

Rafe woke sometime in the afternoon to the sound of soft snores. He opened his eyes and realized the muffled sounds were coming from Eleta, and he grinned. She was lying on top of him sound asleep. Her limbs were draped over him in complete relaxation. She was dead to the world, and his grin broadened.

He marvelled at the deep sense of satisfaction he felt. He felt lethargic, as if his limbs were heavy, and he was floating on the surface of a calm sea. He had never experienced this bone deep contentment. Lovemaking had always left him feeling pleased and physically relieved. However, he was usually anxious to depart from a woman's bed as soon as possible once the act had been completed. He had never before fallen asleep in a woman's arms, and he could only assume he had been exhausted after days of pent up lust and subsequent nights of very little sleep. Still, it came as something of a shock to realize that he still didn't feel inclined to leave Eleta's bed. He wanted nothing other than to stay here in her arms indefinitely. That should have scared him, but it didn't.

He thought back to just a few days prior when he had been dreading the prospect of deflowering a virgin. He had to suppress a chuckle at the memory. Claiming Eleta's maidenhead had been anything but a hardship. In fact, he was already looking forward to their next encounter. He squelched the thought, as he felt blood starting to pump into his loins. Still, the fact that he wasn't angry at Eleta for tying him to the bed and having her wicked way with him, despite his stated objections, came as a bit of a surprise to him. He should have been furious! He should have been ready to turn her over his knee and give her a sound spanking for what she had done! Yet surprisingly, he couldn't muster even a small amount of anger or outrage. Instead, he felt only relief, contentment, and a pleasantly relaxed sexual satiation.

He puzzled over how his feelings could have changed so much in just a few short days. He had been terrified of surrendering control to her, but once he had, he had found a greater sense of bliss than he had ever experienced before. Somehow, he had known that Eleta was different from all those who had come before. His body had instinctively known from the beginning that she was unique. That was the only way to explain the instant and overwhelming attraction he had felt for her. The truly surprising part was that his heart was not very far behind. In just a short time, Eleta had begun to unlock the secret chambers of his heart to let his emotions fly free.

Eleta stirred slightly in her sleep, and he hugged her close to soothe her. His eyes widened as he suddenly realized that he was no longer bound. She had freed him in more ways than one. He grinned again and kissed the top of her head. His heart swelled with the first twinges of love. He frowned slightly, wondering if that was indeed what he was feeling at the moment. His memory skipped over all their interactions, and especially the images of her as she made love to him. The feelings of pride, gratitude, joy and wonder were all easily identified. But there was something more. He had never felt such fierce protectiveness or such an overriding desire for someone else's fulfillment. He had never put someone else's needs above his own. Could that be love, he wondered?

Eleta squirmed restlessly once more, and he knew she must be getting cold. The fire had burned down to embers, and the room was distinctly chilly. Rafe rolled her gently onto her side and reached for the quilts. She began to rouse, but he tucked the covers around her and kissed her on the forehead. She snuggled deeper into the mattress and slipped back into sleep.

Rafe gently eased from the bed and walked as quietly as possible to the fireplace. He winced at the rattle of the chain, but Eleta didn't react to the soft clinking noises. Rafe added several logs, and stoked the fire back to life. He stretched and stood for a few moments staring down into the flames. He marvelled at how quickly his feelings had changed. He had adamantly resisted his desires, but now that they had become lovers, he could barely remember any of the reasons for his resistance. Now, everything had changed.

He understood the profound changes that had been wrought by their lovemaking, but he wasn't sure that Eleta did. For him, things could never go back to the way they had been. She seemed to think that Rafe would be her first lover, and then she would proceed to marry another man. That simply wasn't going to happen. She had given her body to him, and he had accepted her offering. It was that simple, at least in his mind. Eleta also seemed to believe that Rafe could view her as just another conquest, someone he could make love to and then move on. He had warned her that she could never be just one more casual lover to him. She would have to change her thinking. He would ensure she did.

The question in his mind was how best to proceed. Rafe knew Eleta was harboring many secrets. He needed to know what those secrets were in order to navigate the tricky waters they now found themselves in. It was up to him to steer them onto a new course, a course that would ultimately result in him becoming her husband. He wouldn't settle for any other outcome. He recognized and accepted that she was the woman he needed, the woman he had been searching for his entire life, and he wasn't prepared to let her go. Ever. Their ultimate destiny was clear to him. How to convince Eleta of that and how to get them to the altar was not yet clear. The one thing that was clear though was that he would not rest until she made the ultimate commitment and became his wife.

Of course, being chained like an animal didn't make his task any easier. Getting free from this damned manacle was one of the first items of business. He would have to devote some serious attention to the matter right after breakfast.

He turned and went to relieve his immediate needs. He made use of the chamber pot, and then he washed briefly, shivering from the cold water he found in a small basin. Then, he crossed to the dining table and sat down to eat. Just as he was finishing his meal, Eleta began to rouse. She stretched sinuously beneath the quilts and gave a moaning yawn. Rafe's erection sprang to full attention as he watched. She rolled over to face his direction and blinked several times as she opened her beautiful almond shaped eyes. When she saw him, she favored him with a radiant smile.

"Good morning," she said drowsily.

"Good afternoon," Rafe replied with an answering grin. He crossed to the bed and stretched out on top of the quilts, face to face with her. He propped his head on his elbow and tucked a strand of her hair behind her ear as he searched her eyes.

"Well? Was your first experience everything you hoped for, your Majesty?" he asked teasingly, his grin never wavering.

Eleta raised one haughty brow, but the corners of her lips were twitching. "You are just seeking compliments now, sir."

Rafe chuckled. "Hardly. Since I was restrained, you cannot fault me if our lovemaking was not satisfactory for you."

A pretty blush tinged her cheeks, and she nibbled her bottom lip. Still, she managed to meet his eye and give him an impish grin. "It was more than satisfactory, Rafe. In fact, I'm anxious to repeat the experience."

To demonstrate the truth of her words, she freed her arms from the quilts and wound them around his neck. She kissed him boldly, and her lips promised all manner of delights if he would accept her invitation. Rafe returned her kiss for several long moments before reluctantly releasing her mouth with a sigh. She knew he was not unaffected by the kiss. His breathing was ragged, and she could see that his eyes had turned to deepest emerald once again. When he spoke, his voice hitched with barely restrained passion.

"We should wait for a while, Eleta. You must be tender, and I want you so badly right now that I don't think I can be gentle with you. I don't want to hurt you unduly."

His gruff admission thrilled her, and Eleta felt sharp pangs of longing begin to throb low in her belly. "I am neither fragile nor frightened, Rafe." She ran a finger along his bottom lip and met his eye boldly. "I don't want you to hold back, and I want you just as badly as you want me."

Rafe searched her eyes for a long moment. Then, he growled low in his throat and pulled her close for another kiss. This time, his lips were fierce and possessive as his tongue mated with hers. He stole her breath and quickly whisked her back into the flames of passion. Without releasing her mouth, he peeled the covers away, and Eleta eagerly kicked them to the foot of the bed. He pressed her flat onto her back, and greedily devoured her lips as his hands began to wander over her body. He mapped her curves with proprietary thoroughness, paying special attention to the lush globes of her breasts. He weighed their fullness and assessed their firmness. He twisted her nipples until they stood fully erect, and they ached for more of his skillful ministrations.

When he released her mouth, Eleta felt a moment of disappointment, but it dissipated when he cruised his fevered lips down the column of her neck. He paused briefly to nibble behind her ear and suckle the pulse point at the base of her throat, but the trail of fire led inexorably toward her breast. Eleta was impatient for him to reach his goal, and she arched her back in mute appeal. When his mouth closed over one throbbing crest, she cried out with heartfelt relief.

All traces of gentleness were gone, as Rafe devoured the tender peak. He had become a starved beast, and rather than trying to tame him, Eleta encouraged him to ravage her. She realized that in all their previous encounters, Rafe must have been holding back. Eleta wanted none of that. His uncontrolled passion stirred an answering response in her, and she yearned only to incite him further. She raked his back with her nails and thrust her breast up toward him.

His eyes flared hotter than before, and he growled low in his throat as he tugged even more fiercely on her tender nipple. He tortured her with teeth and tongue, alternating sharp nips with soothing strokes as she sobbed and writhed beneath him. He switched to her other breast, and subjected it to even harsher treatment as he continued to torment the first nipple with his wicked fingers. He held her breast steady and slowly scraped his whiskered jaw across the delicate peak, chafing the tender flesh until it was throbbing and bright red. Eleta moaned with pleasure and arched her back still further, mutely begging for more. He obliged her request with an even harsher swipe of his whiskers. Eleta screamed and came apart in his arms.

Rafe watched in surprise as she shuddered and gasped, clenching her thighs tightly together as her climax rolled through her body. He hadn't even touched the tender flesh between her thighs yet. He had never seen a woman with such sensitive breasts, and he was thrilled by her responsiveness. It was a struggle not to simply hold her down and ravish her, but he grimly struggled for some semblance of self control. He waited just until she began to regain her composure before seizing her breast yet again and pressed her onward to a higher peak.

He took her nipple into his mouth and suckled harshly. He showed the tender nubbin no mercy, tugging powerfully with his teeth as Eleta writhed beneath him, sobbing with need. He slid his hand between her outstretched thighs and found her core. She was hot and dripping with fluid, and she arched her hips eagerly against his questing hand. He speared her with two broad fingers, and she shuddered. He located the swollen bud of her arousal and flicked it with his thumb in time with his thrusting fingers. She cried out with pleasure.

Eleta felt like she was drowning. Rafe was stroking deep inside her while still ravishing her breast with ravenous hunger. She felt possessed, claimed, devoured. She was incapable of rational thought. All her senses were focused on slaking his endless appetite, while her own hunger gnawed at her from the inside. She felt like an empty vessel, and she was growing increasingly desperate for relief. After what seemed like eons, she could take no more.

"Please," she sobbed breathlessly. "Please, I need you!"

Rafe understood her plea. He knelt between her legs, gripped her hips and thrust inside her with one mighty stroke. Eleta shattered again with a scream of exquisite pleasure. Rafe felt as if his jaw might break. He grimly clenched his teeth together and held perfectly still. His muscles and tendons bulged with the effort it took not to move. Her inner contractions were sweet torture. Her inner walls were clamped so tightly onto him that it was almost painful. He waited impatiently until her velvety sheath began to relax, and then he plundered.

He claimed her in the most primal way possible, invading her with deep, repetitive, mind-numbing strokes. His fingers dug into her hips to hold her in place, as he simply took all she could offer. He demanded everything, and she gave him free access, allowing him to wallow in her molten depths. The more wantonly she flowered for him, the more deeply he forced himself inside her.

He snared her startled gaze and held it as he rode her, blatantly staking his claim to her body. There was no holding back. The violence of his possession shook her to her core, but she didn't shy away. Instead, Eleta wrapped her legs around his waist, and Rafe gave a possessive growl of approval as he thrust even deeper inside her. He stuffed a pillow under her hips to lift her slightly, and the new position allowed him to reach still new depths. She could feel the broad head of his erection battering her womb with every harsh invasion. Nothing had ever felt so good!

Their bodies were slick with sweat, and their breathing was harsh and ragged, but still Rafe continued to ravage her tender flesh. He alternated the pace of his thrusts, keeping her near the peak but never letting her reach the ultimate fulfillment. Eleta grew increasingly frantic, and she met his strokes with eager abandon, ceding everything to him. When she thought she might die from pleasure, he thrust deep and flung her over the cliff. She sobbed ecstatically, and he threw his head back with a howl of harsh relief. He held her immobile beneath him as he emptied his seed inside her in a seemingly endless series of waves. She could feel the hot bursts at the very entrance to her womb, and she savored the poignant intimacy of the moment.

Rafe remained motionless for several long moments, his fingers biting into her hips to hold her tight against his loins as his chest worked like a bellows. Finally, he seemed to come back to his senses. His eyes burned with possessive satisfaction as they slowly scanned her body. He savored the sight of her. Her eyes were slumberous, her lids were heavy with passion, and her softly parted lips were swollen and red from his kisses. Her ivory skin was flushed pink, and her entire body was shiny with perspiration. Her breasts rose and fell with her panting breaths. His eyes flared even hotter as they traced her pouting nipples. The impudent tips were raw and red, swollen from his mouth, hands and whiskers. He growled low in his throat and let his eyes drop further to the area of their joining. He pulled out of her ever so slowly, letting her feel the growing void as he withdrew inch by slow inch.

Eleta could not suppress a moan of disappointment as he slipped free from her body, and Rafe met her eye again. He dropped onto his heels, and he held her gaze as he laid her knees wide apart. Eleta felt her heart pounding with joy as she lay still beneath his heated stare. Her glistening folds lay fully exposed, and Eleta held her breath as he examined her with leisured thoroughness. He ran his fingers along the swollen flesh, noting with satisfaction that her outer lips were red and chafed from their lovemaking. It pleased him that he had marked her in such a primal way. The sensual tableau before him was captivating, and his cock began to respond yet again, albeit sluggishly.