The Fall of the Wolf Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eleta watched him with fascination. She could see his erection slowly swelling once more, and she held her breath. She would gladly welcome his advances if he so chose. Rafe saw the acceptance in her eyes, and he was sorely tempted. But a dark splotch on the white sheets caught his eye. He turned and saw a few faint drops of dried blood, a reminder of her recently lost virginity. He couldn't, in good conscious, ravage her again so soon.

He released a shaky breath and cast one more longing glance at her womanly flesh. A small trickle of their combined fluids dribbled from inside her, and he grunted in approval. Rafe bent over her and kissed her luscious lips. She moaned and responded to his kiss, her lips warm and inviting beneath his. At last, he released her mouth and met her gaze.

"You are mine now, Eleta," he said simply.

Eleta could find no words in reply. She could not admit it aloud, but she did not disagree with his assessment. Their relationship had shifted and she wasn't sure where they now stood, but it was somewhere different. She was no longer his queen. She was simply his. She shivered involuntarily.

Rafe seemed to understand her acquiescence. With a pleased humph, he stretched out behind her and pulled the covers over them both. He gathered her against him, pressing her softness into the curve of his body. Her bottom lay cradled against his groin and he cupped one breast possessively in his palm with a satisfied sigh. Eleta had never felt so safe and happy. She was snuggled in the arms of her fierce wolf, and strangely, everything felt right in the world. Within moments they were both deeply asleep once more.

*****

Author's note: I hope you are enjoying the book so far. There's lots more to Eleta and Rafe's story. I'll post some more chapters very soon. I love to get your feedback.

Lynn Coppersmith

(aka: Haremgirlreturns and formerly Haremgirl)