All Comments on 'The Fallen Ch. 08'

by Acacia_wolf

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Glad you back

I am curious to see where you headed with this story.

Poseidon7Poseidon7over 10 years ago
Can't wait

I'm excited to see where you go with this! Please write more, this story really is great!

canndcanndover 10 years ago
glad to see more

I look forward to finding who Tenshi is....clearly he must be royalty or something for the king to care how he is. I hope Tenshi will be fine from this point on, as he's been through so much. Why did the family stay in this place they were told to leave? They stayed for days before Tenshi's shift. I can't understand why. Look forward to more. Please don't stop writing the story in favor of the others!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
WTF

I enjoyed all the former chapters but this one just threw me. It pissed me off that out of nowhere you just start making some tentacle monster rape Tenshi. But what really threw me was the way you wrote that Senji flew into a rage but didn't rip apart the scientists and tentacle monster that were in that room. Every story that I have ever read about werewolves is that you don't touch their mate or you will be ripped to shreads but that didn't happen even though Senji was supposed to be extremely angry and that they would pay for touching Tenshi but all he did was roundhouse kick the monster not even kill it.

MalecManiacMalecManiacabout 9 years ago
Chapter 9?

Please continue this story!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous