All Comments on 'The Family Business Ch. 05'

by SirSinn

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AlunCarregTheWelshmanAlunCarregTheWelshmanover 6 years ago
Waiting too------

I hope we're not going to have to wait another 13 months for the next chapter , look forward to next ,,,,,,

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

A long awaited and worthy continuation. Always a treat to see more from you.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 6 years ago

Absolutely loved it. Please post the next chapter asap.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Business is good!

Thanks for more of this story. Chile Peeler

arrowglassarrowglassover 6 years ago
You definitely "took up the mantle!"

Well done...hope to see more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I hope Lisa doesn't have to wait too long.

I mean of all of the characters she's probably the one who's the most in need of a good fucking.

<P>

From the ending I infer the DP would be Nicole or Cassie. Personally I would think this would be a good debut for Lisa, maybe even making her air tight with her blowing Danny (which I guess would require someone else being the directory) or maybe eating Tiffany while her two sons DP'd her. I'm sure you have something planned, so it's just a thought.

<P>

BTW, the part of "Maybe they'll role play that..." is an nice fake out for the actual incest for their viewers.

masaguaporfavormasaguaporfavorover 6 years ago
Yes Sir!

So glad you came back around to this series! I have really enjoyed your continuation of the original story, which had so much potential, which I really think you've been able to tap into. Love it and very much hope to see you continue the saga with many more entries soon.

Hope Lisa gets her needy holes filled up by her strapping young sons before too long, but the wait is a fantastic agony. She is flooding herself with need and will need but the barest push over the cliff into total lustful abandon with her boys and her friends. Do you think they'll fuck on or off camera first? I'm absolutely torn.

Thanks SirSinn!

goducks1goducks1over 5 years ago
5 stars

but it needs to be completed!!! 1 or 2 more chapter - lisa screwing her sons included - would be terrific add-ons. i hope you complete ^ SOON!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Finish

Please, finish this too.

oufanaticoufanaticabout 5 years ago
Please don’t stop!

This tale has so many more stories to tell! You’ve got to qet Lisa involved.

TagliasTagliasabout 5 years ago
Great story

I really hope you write a lot more of these stories

bruceacimbruceacimabout 5 years ago
IMO This IS Your BEST Work...

what i mean specifically is not just from a nasty+incest perspective BUT most importantly from the style of writing.

the eros project is ur latest effort. itz ok not a big deal. the writing is too rushed/condensed. therez not much time for either character development nor sexual tension. i'd expect this level of writing from a hs senior!!

whereas in family business u've got it all balanced very nicely. u have a great premise to start w that nicely bringz in all the major playerz. from that u took the effort to build a somewhat complicated story u can take where ever u might want it to go.

therez excellent construction of the incest/nasty partz that again take a reasonable amount of time to build not just pushin' it the readz face capisce.

overall i thoroughly enjoy the majority of your writing again w the caveat of eros project being at the very btm of the list.

hopefully u will take my commentz to heart and start a long and winding completion to family business.

sincerely

bruce

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Don’t stop

Awesome story but continue this please. Lisa and Tiffany need to join in the fun !

Eaglerock30Eaglerock30over 4 years ago
great series

Wow I love this series. Please continue writing it. I love how you incorporated the incest into the filming for the porn site by saying that Nicole and Cassie could pass for mother and daughter. I can hardly wait for Lisa to get fucked by both of her sons. I have a feeling that Lisa and Tiffany will be having sex before Lisa has sex with her sons.

Please continue the story. I am aniously waiting for the next chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Hoping you return to this story someday.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Please finish this story

cursrahcursrahover 2 years ago

more of this story, and these people please

isimkeisimkeabout 1 year ago

Kár,hogy vége ! Érdemes lenne 1 - 2 folytatást olvasni ! Sok sikert !

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSirSinn@SirSinn
June 2022 -- just submitted my first story in a long time and am working on two others, one is brand new, the other the long delayed continuation of Kara Lofts' adventures. :) Check out my blog here: http://sirsinnss.blogspot.co.uk/ for the most up to date news on my stories ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES