The Family Business Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kevin stood back, watching the busty blonde mother and daughter sixty-nine for a few minutes before moving forward and slipping his cock back into Nicole's twat. He gave her a few thrusts, bottoming out each time, before pulling free and letting Cassie suck her mother's cunt juices off his dick. He then moved to the other side of the bed, spread Cassie's butt cheeks and eased his cock into her pussy, fucking her with a few long strokes before offering his cock to Nicole, allowing her to taste her daughter on his dick.

Cassie raised her head and looked back over her shoulder.

"Put it in my ass, Kevin," she said with a big smile.

"You sure?" Kevin asked. "I mean, I'm kinda big."

Nicole quickly wriggled out from under Cassie and knelt up beside her butt, spreading her daughter's ass cheeks.

"C'mon, Kevin," she said. "I wanna watch you butt fuck my daughter."

He took hold of his cock and aimed it at the tight rosebud before him and slowly pushed forward. There was a moment of resistance before the big head of his knob popped inside the ring of muscle, Cassie's ass swallowing his dick.

"Aaaahhhhh fuuuuuckkk!" she sighed.

"You okay there, baby?" Nicole asked her.

"Fuck yes -- soooooo fucking good," Cassie moaned. "Come on -- give me more -- aaahhhhh -- fuck my ass!"

Kevin did as she asked, sliding more of his huge cock into her tight asshole, watching his thick pole disappear between her pert ass cheeks. He slid back and fore, inching more and more of his cock meat into her butt, fucking her ass with longer and deeper strokes.

"Oh baby -- baby that looks so fucking good," Nicole sighed as she watched her daughter get sodomised.

"It feels so good, momma -- uuuhnnnn -- fuuuucckkk -- fuck my ass! Fuck it!" she yelled, pushing back at Kevin, forcing more of his dick up her butt. "Gimme that big fucking cock in my ass!"

Kevin did as she asked, thrusting hard and deep into the hot, clasping depths of her butt, her clinging ass muscles wrapped tight around his thick shaft. Nicole spread her daughter's butt cheeks, allowing Kevin to concentrate on sliding his hard shaft in and out of Cassie's tight ring. He pistoned his hips, stuffing his cock into her butt over and over again.

"Yesyesyesyesyes!" Cassie cried, dropping her head and shoulders down to the bed, gripping the bed sheets in her hands, her massive tits bulging out either side of her chest as they were squashed against the bed. "Oh God -- uuuhggnnnn -- momma -- momma, he's fucking my asssssss!"

"I can see it, baby," Nicole said, watching intently. "Are you gonna cum? Cum with Kevin's big cock in your ass?"

"Yes! Fuck! Cummmmmminggg!" Cassie cried out, Kevin still thrusting his cock in and out of her tight asshole. "Aaahhhh -- fuck me -- fuck my ass!" she moaned, her ass contracting around the rigid shaft, gripping it tightly as he fucked her through her orgasm.

He slowed down a little, allowing Cassie to crawl forward, gasping for breath, making his cock pop free of her asshole. Nicole grabbed the base and made a big show of licking his prick from top to bottom and back up, swallowing the meaty rod straight from her daughter's ass.

"My turn?" she asked, looking up at him.

Nicole laid on her back, raise her hips, and kicked her legs up, bending up and over. She supported her back with her hands, her feet dangling hear her head, her pussy and ass ready and waiting, her tits almost obscuring her head. Cassie knelt up beside her, holding her legs steady.

"C'mon, Kevin -- time to fuck my ass," Nicole said to him.

He stood and then hunkered down, pointing his hard cock downwards, aiming it at her asshole, groaning as he watched his big knob push into the ring of muscle, slowly opening it until his cock head slipped in.

"Ooooooh, fuuuuuuck!" Nicole sighed as she felt his cock invade her ass.

"Mmmmm, that looks so good," Cassie said. She dipped her head and licked at her mother's pussy, watching as Kevin's cock slid further and further into her asshole at the same time.

"Aahhhhhh yeah -- eat me, baby," Nicole said. "Eat me while -- uuuhhhh -- while Kevin fucks my ass."

Kevin drilled his cock deeper into Nicole's butt, inch after inch slipping inside the exquisite tightness of her ass until, with a groan, he had the whole of his massive cock inside her. Barely giving her time to get used to it, he raised his hips and dropped them again, pounding his big dick up her ass over and over.

"Oh my God -- oh my God -- fuuuuuuckkkk yessssssss!" Nicole hissed as Kevin's huge fuck-pole slammed into her butthole time and again. Her daughter's tongue flickered over and into her pussy, lapping at her clit, before it was joined by two of her fingers, sliding into the wet folds of her cunt.

"Mmmmm -- your pussy tastes so good, momma," Cassie moaned as she ate her mother's twat.

"Wanna -- uuuhnnnnn -- taste my ass?" Nicole sighed.

Taking the hint, Kevin pulled his prick from Nicole's hot butthole and held it out to Cassie. She wasted no time but plunged her mouth over it, cramming as much of it down her throat as she could. Kevin took hold of her head and thrust his cock into her mouth, making her gag, thick lines of drool quickly running down his shaft and dripping on to Nicole's pussy and ass.

Cassie pulled free after a moment, grabbed his cock and aimed it back at her mother's butthole. Kevin dropped his hips, sending his slippery prick back up Nicole's butt. Nicole gasped as her butt clenched at his cock, holding on to it.

"Fuck yeah -- my asshole's so horny -- aaahhhhhh -- fuck my asshole -- uuuhhnnn -- fuck it -- fuck my horny ass!"

Kevin grinned and started reaming her tight ass with long, deep strokes of his huge cock. Cassie pushed two fingers into her mom's pussy, feeling the thick length of Kevin's prick on the other side of the thin membrane that separated her mom's two holes. She sucked and licked at Nicole's clit as Kevin fucked her ass, only pausing when Kevin dragged his steel-hard length out of her mom's butt and allowed her to suck on it.

"Fuuuuuuck -- uunnngggg -- that's what I need," Nicole gasped as Kevin returned once more to stuffing his cock up her ass. "Fuck my ass -- uuuuhnnnnn -- so fucking -- uuuhnngg -- big up my asshole -- aaahhhhh -- gonna cum, baby -- fuuuuuuckk!"

Kevin rammed his throbbing cock deep into her butt as deep and fast as possible, Cassie fingering and sucking on her pussy as he did so. Her pussy and ass started to clench and spasm, sending a pulse of pleasure through her, rippling out from both her holes.

"Oh fuck -- oh fuck me!" Nicole babbled. "Fuck! Cummmmminnnngg!" she cried.

"Fuck!" Kevin gasped as Nicole's clasping asshole proved too much for him.

He pulled his cock from her ass and, with just a couple of strokes, unloaded a huge stream of jizz over Cassie's face. Another and another rope of thick white cum blasted across her gorgeous face before she willingly opened her mouth and took another half dozen blasts between her lips, cum running over her lips and down her chin. As Kevin's load finally slowed, Cassie moved back, both of them letting Nicole drop her back and hips down on to the bed.

Cassie moved up the bed and, as Nicole opened her mouth and stuck her tongue out, she slowly dribbled a large stream of spit and spunk into her mom's mouth. She leaned down and they kissed, tongues smearing saliva and jism over each other as they made out.

† † † † †

"Aaaannnnnd cut," Danny said after getting the close up of the mother and daughter swapping spit and cum. "Nicole, Cassie? You were both fucking awesome!"

The pair of them laughed as they sat up and hugged.

"That was fun," Nicole said, looking at her daughter. "You enjoy fucking with your mom?"

"God yeah," Cassie said. "We are definitely doing that again, with or without the cameras." She looked over at Kevin. "And I'm definitely taking that cock up my ass again."

"Me too, baby," Nicole said. She smiled at Kevin. "Maybe next time we can get you and your brother?"

"I know Jason would be up for that," Kevin said with a smile.

"Okay, if there's two cocks in the scene, that means a DP," Danny said. "So we are definitely filming that, okay, people?"

"Yes sir, Mr Director, sir," Nicole said, saluting and laughing.

† † † † †

As they laughed, Lisa moved away from the door where she'd stood and watched the whole scene unnoticed. She couldn't get the image of Kevin's cock in her friend's ass out of her mind -- nor the huge amount of cum he's shot over Cassie's face.

She thought back to the kiss she'd shared with her daughter Tiffany just before the scene and wondered how long she could hold out.

† † † † †

If you liked this story, please take a second to vote and/or leave a comment -- you can do both anonymously if you want to -- as feedback is what keeps me writing!

12