The Family Camping Trip Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sexygirl76
sexygirl76
1,528 Followers

"Ugh..." Callie moaned tipping her head back as her body heated up even more. He rubbed his finger against her clit and she cried out. "U...Uncle Nick, the people driving up can see me." She protested weakly even as she rocked her body against her uncles hand and the cock drilling around inside her.

Nick rubbed harder at her clit, while he leaned close and whispered in her ear. "That's the idea little one."

Callie's eyes widened and she blushed an even deeper red as the honda came into view. "Oh god," She whimpered her body shaking from the powerful thrusts of the man behind her. She watched as the honda sped by, then suddenly heard tires screeching as the man behind the wheel slammed on his breaks.

Callie wanted to close her eyes but she kept her eyes on the car that was now backing up. "Oh please go away." She whimpered, her tits shaking as she took the cock harder and faster. She cried out as her body heated up even more. Nick rubbed harder at her clit and Callie whimpered as she felt her orgasm start to wash over her. "Oh fuck, I'm cummmiiinnnnnnnngggggggg..." She cried hanging her head.

Nick laughed and continued rubbing her clit as she got pounded even harder and faster. She felt her orgasm rising once more and cried out as she lifted her head. There was a man standing beside his honda with the door open and his eyes were locked on her. Callie blushed even harder and couldn't stop her body from rocking back and forth. She closed her eyes trying to block everything out, but her body was rocked with pleasure and she couldn't hold back the moans that were escaping her lips.

Nick looked over his shoulder at the man standing beside the honda. He had one hand on the door and with the other hand he had his cock out and was stroking it as he watched Callie with hungry eyes. Nick rubbed harder at her clit and Callie cried out as she went flying over the edge once more. The man at the honda licked his lips and stroked his cock even faster.

The pounding into her was getting faster and more erratic and Callie had a feeling the stranger was getting close to cumming. He was driving her crazy with his hard strokes and her legs were shaking from the power behind his thrusts. "Oh fuck me." She purred looking straight into the eyes of their newest voyeur.

The man moaned and stroked his cock even faster. His hand was flying back and forth over his cock and his breathing became ragged.

Callie was out of her mind with lust, between Nick's fingers on her clit, the huge cock drilling around inside her and knowing she was being watched, she was on a sexual high. She had been embarrassed at first, but now it was actually turning her on knowing the man in the honda was getting off on her getting fucked. She thrust her body around, pulling the cock inside her even further and the man behind her cried out and fucked her even harder. Callie squealed and tightened her pussy muscles around him.

"Oh fucccccccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkk..." He cried slamming hard into her and letting go.

Callie screamed as she felt him fill her with his seed. She pushed back against him and shivered as he pulled out of her. He leaned against the car trying to catch his breath. Callie dropped to her knees in front of him and took his cock into her mouth, licking up all the cum he had sticking to him. He moaned and fucked her face a couple times then pulled out and fixed his jeans. He looked at Nick and grinned. "Thanks man, that was awesome."

Nick just grinned. "Anytime man, glad you enjoyed it."

They watched the man walk towards his truck and climb behind the wheel. He started the car and pulled away from the curb. Callie looked towards the man in the honda. He was still watching her hungrily while he stroked his cock. Nick smiled. "Enjoy the show?" He called out.

The man blushed and dropped his cock. "Yeah, got me hard as a rock."

Nick smiled and looked at Callie, she just smiled and leaned against the car again. Nick looked at the man. "Wanna fuck her?"

The man looked at Nick in shock for a minute sure he was kidding. "Um...sure." He said starting around the car.

Callie wiggled her ass and her tits jingled. "Come here stud, I'm still horny."

The man smiled and ran around the car. He moved up behind Callie and slammed into her with one powerful thrust. Callie grunted at his sudden invasion into her body, but it wasn't long before she was purring and slamming back against him.

He grabbed her tits and held onto them as he sliced into her hard and fast. It wasn't long before he was panting and within a few minutes he spilled his seed inside her. "Sorry," he said pulling out. "You got me so hot watching you."

Callie giggled and dropped to her knees in front of him. She took his cock into her mouth and sucked at it, drinking up all the juices, then she pulled her mouth away. "That's okay, I enjoyed it." She said with a smile.

Nick and Callie watched the man move back to his car, then Nick turned her back to the car and slid into her from behind. Callie cried out as he slammed into her and started pounding her with quick, long strokes. "U...Uncle Nick, oh yes fuck me." She cried her tits shaking from the power of his thrusts.

Nick drilled her hard and fast then leaned forward and whispered in her ear. "You liked it, didn't you? You like the danger of getting fucked on the side of the road. Knowing anyone can drive by at any time." He pierced her harder and Callie cried out as she went flying over the edge.

Callie clung to the car as her body was rocked back and forth. "Yes, oh fuck yes." She cried in answer to his question.

Nick laughed and proceeded to drill her harder and faster, making her squeal with lust.

Two more cars drove by while Nick was nailing her. The first one got out and watched while stroking his cock. When Nick came in her, he asked the man if he wanted to fuck her. So he slid into Callie and she purred as she was filled once more. The second car had an older man in it who wanted her to suck him off while Nick fucked her. So Callie dropped to her knees and wrapped her lips around his cock, sucking hard while Nick took her from behind.

After the last person left, Nick swatted her on the ass and told her to get back in the car. They headed to the store, got the steaks then headed back to the campsite. No one asked them why it took so long and Callie's pussy was singing as she sat with her family eating dinner before they went home.

THE END

sexygirl76
sexygirl76
1,528 Followers
12