The Family: Ceremony of Unveiling

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jason smiled and placed his hands on her shoulders to oblige her. He moaned as he watched this beautiful woman, Heather's mother; place her lips on his cock. "Suck it, Mrs. Evers," he said.

Her lips swept over his knob and while looking up into his eyes she began a sucking movement with her cheeks, pulling them together. He was surprised that she had put his cock in her mouth, even if only the tip and he watched in disappointment as she pulled it from her lips as quickly as she had put it in.

"Clean as a whistle," she said. Meg slowly pushed her body up his chest, rubbing her boobs against him on her journey up his body. Her pussy came enticingly close to his cock but didn't touch. Her lips found his and pressed against them. Jason opened his mouth and pushed his tongue past her wet lips. Each gave an approving moan as their tongues intertwined in a passionate embrace and Jason caressed his future mother-in-law's supple orbs.

A jolt of jealousy shot through Heather as she watched them kiss and fondle each other. She knew it was wrong of her to feel that way, but she felt it nonetheless. After all, this was her ceremony, not mother's. That's my man, she thought to herself, not yours. "Besides, I've never so much as touched his penis and there you are with it in your mouth!" she said to herself.

Robert watched his daughter to gauge her reaction. He was very pleased when the only reflex from her was to grind her hips on his cock even harder than before. She pushed down hard against his staff, taking him all the way in until all Jason could see was her pussy lips stretched around the base of his staff. Heather looked down at his huge balls and she held her hips still so she could feel her pussy filled to the brim with cock. Robert was only somewhat surprised when her body shuddered and she announced her second orgasm of the evening.

"Oooohhhhwwweee!" she cried out with her legs tightened by the orgasm and her hands pulling hard on her tits and nipples. She thought she had prepared herself for seeing Jason's cock, but the sight of her mother fondling her future husband effected her much more than she had anticipated. Robert picked her up during the height of her climax, and while keeping his cock in her, he repositioned her on the sofa and continued fucking her; this time from behind, doggy style.

As soon as she settled down, Heather looked once again between her legs and giggled at the silliness of her jealousy. "I have father's huge cock in my pussy right now, and soon I'll marry Jason and have both of them," she said to herself. The excitement of that thought quickly took over. She reached between her legs, grabbed Robert's balls, and pleaded for him to cum in her.

After what seemed only seconds, Meg pulled away from Jason, explaining, "That was sweet of you, Jason. And so tempting. But, tonight is Heather's night. Isn't she marvelous the way she expresses herself during an orgasm? I'll just sit beside you as we watch her and Robert finish up."

Meg moved into the chair beside him. She placed one hand on his forearm, resting on the cushioned arm. She enjoyed feeling the movement of his arm muscles as he stroked his cock in rhythm with Heather's hips and she found herself diddling her clitoris, glancing at his throbbing penis and enjoying the sight of precum oozing from his cock-hole..

As she watched her daughter's performance her mind thought of the future. It's true that The Family frowns on relationships between mother and son-in-laws, but it doesn't strictly prohibit it. Her father never allowed it between her mother and Robert. But, Robert was much more liberal than her father and she loved him for it.

Meg was very impressed with Jason and had spoken with Robert of the possibility for a sexual relationship with him. She was grateful that he didn't dismiss it out of hand.

"Quite the contrary. I know your father died too young. You haven't been able to enjoy the pleasure of a second cock since his death. Meg, I understand your craving. It might serve to bring us all closer together," he had told her and promised to give it considerable thought.

His promise was still in her mind as she watched him fucking Heather. She felt since her father's premature death she had been denied what most wives in New Salem took for granted; two cocks to pleasure them. She knew that she would have to convince Robert that she could exercise complete discretion. No hint of scandal would be tolerated from the Council of Elders and she shuddered at the mere thought of them finding out. But, she wanted Jason's cock. She felt that she deserved it and she enjoyed having it in her mouth, even if only the tip and even if only for a few seconds. She felt confident that if she could convince Robert of the appropriateness of her request, she would have it.

Robert spoke up again as he grinded against his daughter's hips. "Jason, you keep hearing Heather beg for my cum. Don't you?"

Jason was openly handling his erection now. "Yes, sir. I do."

"Let me explain," Robert replied. "Although I've allowed Heather to enjoy my cock since her eighteen birthday, I've never allowed her to have my cum."

Meg broke in. "It's always been reserved for me, Jason."

"That's right. I've fucked Heather many times, but I've never came in her pussy. Tonight, that will change. The last ritual of Heather's Ceremony of Unveiling is for her to receive my cum for the first time."

Robert gave Heather a hard spank on her right buttock, then reached across her behind and spanked the other one. "Do you want my cum, Heather?" he asked, already knowing the answer.

'Ohh yes, father. Mmmmm, yes. I want it soooo much," she answered.

Jason could hardly contain himself when he heard her beg. He licked his hand, filling it with saliva and placed in on his own cock. As he stroked himself, Meg ran her fingers up and down his arm and played with her own pussy.

"You need to watch this carefully, Jason," Robert told him. He extended his strong arms around her hips, lifted her back up against his chest and stood up. With her facing Jason and Robert's big staff fully penetrating her pussy, he sat on the coffee table in front of him.

Jason pushed back in his chair, giving them room. Robert splayed her legs open wide, giving Jason a bird's eye view of his daughter's cock-filled pussy.

"This part of her unveiling is so amazing, Jason. Heather has waited so long," Meg said excitedly. "My father gave me his cum for the first time like this!"

Heather squealed with uncontrolled lust. "Aaaahhheee! Oh, Daddy. Oh, Daddy!" she exclaimed as her feet flicked up and down in sync with his thrusts. A squishing sound came with each trip up his pole and a slap followed each trip down as her ass popped against his lap.

Robert bucked several times, his balls tightened and pulsed. "I'm cumming for you, baby!"

Jason leaned forward onto the edge of his seat, spread his legs and jerked himself hard and quick. He was close enough that the sweet smell of her juices wafted into his nostrils and mixed with the smell of his own cock and Robert's pungent sweat.

Robert pulled his cock halfway out of Heather's cunt. He grunted and waited for the first load of his cum to shoot up his penis. Heather was delirious as she felt her father's hot discharge explode inside of her for the very first time.

The second wad came hot on the heels of the first, with another of Robert's loud grunts, slamming into the back of Heather's cunt and filling her up. Her body twitched, she pushed against his chest and her eyes rolled into the back of her head as she fell into the throes of a third orgasm.

"Yessss! Yesssss! Yessss!" she screamed and shuddered. "Oh, father. Your cum's sooo hot!"

Jason watched and listened intently as Robert filled the room with the sounds of his own passion. His bucked his hips again as another shot of his spunk swept out of his cock and into his daughter's sweet pussy. He had given her too much cum to hold.

Jason watched as creamy white cum began oozing out the sides of her cunt and dripping slowly down her father's cockshaft. Robert continued pulsing cum into her and soon his balls were glistening with his cum mixed with her juices.

Jason didn't notice that Meg was watching too. Her first and middle finger were pushing in and out of her pussy as she listened to the squishy sounds of her husband's big cock giving her daughter his cum. Meg pushed her legs together, squeezing her hand against her pussy with her thumb rubbing on her nub. She let out a soft, long moan as she brought herself to a quiet climax, while thinking of the evening long ago when her mother and father unveiled her to Robert.

Jason couldn't hold back any longer. He'd seen too much and his cock was too sensitive to his own touch. Cum exploded out of his erection, the first wad shooting onto one of Heather's high-heels. He watched it land, and hoped the second shot would go as far. He pushed forward and directed his second load toward her feet. It splattered against her perfectly pedicured toes, bringing a sense of satisfaction to him as he said to himself, "He's not the only one that can cum on her."

Heather was too far along in her climax to feel either of Jason's wads strike her foot. She was oblivious to her mother's orgasm too. Her mind only thought of the feeling of finally having Robert give her his seed. "I've waited so long," she whispered with her eyes still closed. "I've waited so long for this, father," she whispered again.

Robert's groans were slowing in intensity. His cock was still pulsing cum, but his bucks and thrusts were softer now. He looked up and surveyed the scene. Meg was pulling her hand from between her legs. Jason was still milking the last few drops of cum from his cock. His head was laying back and he was looking at the ceiling. And, his beautiful, sweet daughter, seemingly insatiable, was still writhing on his cock.

This is my family and I'm proud of each one, he thought.

He'd walked in Jason's shoes and knew he'd been through a rough night. Robert thought of how difficult it had been for himself, those many years ago when he witnessed Meg's unveiling. He made it through the ceremony, and so had Jason. His future son-in-law had passed the toughest test and Robert knew it would be downhill from here.

Heather's Ceremony of Unveiling had gone off without a hitch. She performed marvelously and Robert knew her seduction of Jason Van Eckles was complete.

"Heather, you chose a fine young man," Robert said.

"Yes, father. I know," she replied, now physically and emotionally spent and laying motionless against his chest with his big fat penis softening in her cunt.

Meg spoke up, reminding Heather not to leave cum on her father's penis and balls. "I know you'd love nothing better than to lay still and enjoy your first treat of father's cum in your pussy. But, you've still have one more task to complete."

"Yes, ma'am," she responded and lifted her hips up, allowing Robert's softening penis to plop out of her pussy. She quickly went to her knees between his legs and right in front of Jason she began cleaning her father up with her mouth.

"He's obviously very much in love and now he knows our family's ways," Robert said. He looked down at his sweet daughter. His penis was softening, but still very large and it lay diagonally across her cheek, lips and nose, obscuring most of her face.

"Yes, father. He does," she replied as she lifted his semi-hard cock with her left hand and licked the cum from his balls. There was quite a large load of it and it took her much time to clean the two big chestnuts all covered with pubic hair, sweat, cunt juice and cum.

"Mmmm, yummmy," she added with glee as she pulled a gob of his jism from his balls and into her mouth.

"You and he will start your own family together and you'll submit to his authority," Robert said.

"Yes, father. I will," she replied. Once she finished with his nuts, she began lapping up the sticky mix of juices at the base of his fat cock. As she held it up with her small slender hand, she mushed her face against the base of his cock. "I swear I will, father."

"And, you will always seek to pleasure him? And you will raise your children in accordance with The Family's ways?" Robert knew the answer would be yes.

"Yes. Oh, yes!" She replied. Heather licked carefully up the bottom of his sticky shaft and when she got to the tip she sucked it into her mouth. It was only half-erect now and much easier control with her tongue and lips. She looked up at Robert as she pulled the last drop of his cum from his penis. She then popped the fat cock out of her mouth, stuck out her tongue and showed him the creamy prize she balanced on the tip.

Robert watched her display, then touched the tips of his fingers to her soft face and pushed them across her temple and through the fine strands of her blonde mane.

He looked into Jason's eyes and spoke, "Jason?" Robert asked the young man that wanted to marry his daughter.

"Yes, sir?" he replied, struggling to break his gaze away from Heather.

"Clean as a whistle, mom!" Heather mouthed the words in a whisper to her mother and giggled. She was trying not to interrupt Robert. Meg nodded her satisfaction and excitedly motioned for her to sit next to her father.

Heather was proud of her performance. She had done everything exactly as Meg had taught her and her face glowed with satisfaction. She sat naked in her heels beside her father and assumed a very lady-like posture; legs crossed, back straight, hands folded in her lap. She even pushed her shoulders back to accentuate her breasts. All that was left now was to wait for her father's answer. Would he say yes, or no?

Robert waited for her to sit beside him before continuing. "You now know our ways, Jason. Do you accept them?" Robert asked.

"Yes sir. I do," he answered.

"Then, I grant you permission to marry my daughter," Robert pronounced with a smile.

"Oh, Father!!" Heather screamed. "Oh, my! Oh, my goodness! Thank you!"

Heather jumped like a bolt of lightning off the sofa, hopping up and down in her high heels and her face beaming. At the same time, Jason stood with outstretched arms welcoming Heather into an embrace. She fell into his chest, allowing him to lift her off her feet, hugging her as they twirled and kissed.

After they both came back down to earth, he addressed Robert. "You won't be sorry, sir," he assurred him and shook his hand.

A short month later, Robert stood with Meg surveying The Family members gathered to hear the announcement of Heather Evers engagement to Jason Van Eckles. They were proud parents of the most desirable young lady New Salem had produced since Meg's own engagement announcement.

Robert felt both humility and cockiness by the turnout. Humbled, because so many of The Family members cared so much for him and his family. Cocky, because they all wanted to ingratiate themselves to him. Unknown to Heather and Jason, he was the Vicar of the Council of Elders. He held the reigns of power on the council and he wielded them at his discretion. No one in New Salem could afford to find themselves on his target list.

The Family was his to control; as were the husbands and wives, the sons and daughters, and its power and wealth. In short, Robert was used to getting his way. One day soon, Jason and Heather would discover the full extent of his power.