The Family Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Quazzi
Quazzi
395 Followers

"Go ahead son," mom said without hesitation.

Sliding her hand under her boobs, she lifted them so I could see all the cream covering them. I didn't give her a chance to think twice, grabbing my phone and snapping a picture of her tits. I look at her and smiled, hoping that she would let us do more. The ball was in her court.

"Well, I'll give you the rest of today to thick about us mom," I said as I watch her stand up and grab some of the tissues from my desk. "I'll talk to you later tonight."

I watched my mom smile and blush before pulling her shirt back on and walking out of my room towards hers. I pulled my boxers back up and grabbed my towel before heading to the bathroom. On the way there I passed my moms room again and had to stop, hearing what sounded like crying.

My heart filled with dread as I approached, figuring that she was regretting what she had just done. I peeked inside and suddenly I couldn't help but smile. Mom was on the bed, pants on the floor and she was rubbing her clit furiously, moaning loudly as she played with herself.

"Oh... god," she moaned as she bucked her hips against her hand. "That was so wrong... why did I...? Can't stop... thinking about it... oh my son!"

Mom screamed and lifted her hips off the bed, her body shaking as her juices squirted all over the bed. I smiled and walked off to the shower, feeling better about what I was going to come back to. I took a quick one before returning to my room and getting dressed. I spent the rest of the day at my regular day haunts. First was my local comic and card shop where I picked up some collectibles I had ordered. Next was an Internet Café, pawning some noobs on different games. I caught a movie with a few friends next before finally heading home.

I walked into the house about seven-thirty. I had sent a text to my mom who asked me to meet her in her room so we could talk. I walked in to find her in a form fitting one-piece, strapless dress that held tight against the top of her cleavage. Her long dark hair was unbound and fell to her mid back. She looked like a goddess, and I stepped nervously into her room. She was nervous, but I found not it the way I thought she would be.

"Brent... we can't do anything more," she sighed her body shaking.

"What?" I gasped sure that she wanted more too. "You can't be serious!"

"You're my son and I love you, but I can't give you what you want," she looked down at the floor and started to fidget. "It was wrong what we did... I had a moment of weakness."

"A moment of weakness?" I balked at mom. "Mom, you have a moment of weakness when you cheat on your diet. Not when you blow your own son!"

"Now that's enough!" My mother stared angrily at me. "I've made my decision!"

"No," I realized at this point, I had to take advantage of my mom's submissive side. "You didn't have to stand at my door and watch me masturbate! You didn't have give me the best head I've had in my life! You can't tell me that you didn't enjoy sucking my cock either, playing with your pussy the entire time. Talking to me dirty while you jerked my cock! You never hesitated when I asked if I could take a picture. And then you went to your room and rubbed yourself off to a huge gushing orgasm, which I know from those videos, you only squirt that much when you hugely turned on!"

"Brent... I... can't..." my mom was panting as I walked up to her, and that's when I saw the signs.

"And now you're so turned on by the thought of fucking me, you can't stand it," I moved within a foot of her.

Mom was biting her lip, sweating a little already, her legs trembling as a blush spread across her cheeks. I didn't give her a chance to recover and grabbed her, pulling her against me and crashing my lips against hers. It was easy as we were the same height all I had to do was hold her around the waist and hold her head. She fought, screaming against my lips, but her resistance melted away very quickly and soon we were kissing like passionate lovers.

"God Brent... don't do this..." she started moaning when I broke from her and started kissing and biting her neck as my hand fell to her ass cheeks to give them a hard squeeze.

"Why are you fighting it mom?" I kissed her cheek and neck as I started sliding a hand up under her dress, smiling when I found that not only did she not have panties on, but she was also so turned on she was dripping wet already. "You're naked pussy is soaked. I know you want me as much as I want you."

"Yesss... I want you Brent... OH GOD!" She screamed as I started playing with her clit, holding her tight as I rubbed furiously at her button. "No... stop... don't! No... don't stop! I'm gonna cum!"

Mom threw her head back and screamed as she came, her body shaking as a jet of ejaculate splashed over our shoes. She suddenly became very limp, so I maneuvered her over to the bed laying her back and climbing on top of her continuing to make out with her. She wasn't trying to fight back in the least, instead holding onto me, passionately kissing me back once more.

"You win son!" gasped between kisses. "But just for tonight! Fuck me! God I want that cock!"

"I'm not going to fuck you," I started kissing down her neck, gripping the top of her dress. "I'm going to make love to you mother."

I pulled the top of her dress down, freeing those gorgeous breast, nipples hard and pointing proudly. I didn't hesitate in getting my first taste of those luscious mounds, suckling her nips like I was her little baby boy again. I gripped the mounds, squeezing and rubbing them as she moaned about how wrong but how good it felt. I lightly bit one nipple, pulling on it cause I knew that she liked it from the videos. Instantly her complaints of how wrong it was stopped and she begged me for more.

I climbed off the bed, pulling moms dress down her body to her hips. She lifted her legs up and I slid it over her ass and up those legs before tossing the garment to the floor. I held my mother's legs up and open so I could get my first real look at her naked body. My cock bulged in my jeans but I ignored it as I stared lustfully at my mom as she just blush back at me.

I lower myself to her stomach, kissing and nipping at it, groaning at the taste of her skin and the scent of her sex just a few inches lower. I started kissing my way down, kneeling at the foot of the bed and bending her legs back so her whole pussy was open to me. I didn't attack it right away, instead I tried savoring as much of her as I could, kissing, licking and biting every thing around it. I bit, licked and kissed her thighs, the under curve of her ass and even her trimmed mound which was decorated in a 'V'.

But I couldn't resist for very long, and let my tongue snake out pushing into her folds, tasting her sweet juices. It was my first time giving a woman oral, I really never paid attention in all the videos that I've watched so I winged it. I started kissing my mother's pussy all over and giving it small nibbles. She was moaning, and yelping... though I could tell that I wasn't doing something right.

"Am I doing this right mom?" I ask looking up to see her on her elbows looking down at me. "I've never done this to a girl before..."

"It's ok son... I can tell," she sighed. "Momma will show you. When eating a woman out, you'll be using your tongue most of the time. You can lick all around my cunt, push it inside, spread me open... but the main thing you focus on and always come back to is right here."

Mom spread her pussy lips open with her fingers and used one to point to the small little bump right at the top of her folds. I stared at it, knowing that this was the famous clit, the little button as it was sometimes called. I stuck my tongue out and gave it a lick, which immediately extracted a loud yelp from my mother. I did it again... then again, flicking my taster over it.

"Oh... god yes!" My mom moaned bucking her hips against my face. "That's it son... just like that. You can... mmm... mix it up to. Lick the other parts. Use you lips to suck them too... oh fuck... yes suck my clit too!"

I had already sucked her clit into my mouth when she said that, lightly pulling on it. I licked all around her pussy before sticking it inside and swirling it around her juicy cunt. I locked my lips around the area so I could try to get as deep as I could go, looking up at her as I did. She was no longer on her shoulders but instead on her back, her body arching as I ate her cunt.

"Oh my baby boy yes!" My mother moaned. "Fuck... you're such a quick learner. I'm gonna cum sweetheart! Better... pull away... fuck too late!"

I know what was about to happen and I wanted to watch, even taste. So I continued to rub her clit and soon enough she arched higher and screamed before pussy juices exploded all over my face and shirt, soaking me from the neckline up. Some juices dripped down her crack, I in turn started sucking them into my mouth. My god I was addicted to the way my mother tasted.

I reluctantly pulled my mouth away from my mother's cunt, before standing up. As my mom still shook in orgasm I removed my soaked shirt. Her eyes met mine as I undid my belt and fly before pulling my pants and underwear down. My cock stood out proudly as I kicked off my shoes, underwear, pants and socks. I stood fully naked now, letting her take in the sight of me as I had done with her.

Neither of us said a word as she slowly slid off the bed and sunk to her knees. She patted the bed and as soon as I sat down she once again took my cock into her mouth, slowly starting to suck my hard shaft, taking me deep over and over. She continued to use her hands, slowly stroking the base again. My mother's mouth was just as good as the last time, but I needed more... and apparently so did she.

My mom pulled her mouth from my cock and slowly started stroking me, kneeling close so that she could let the shaft rest between her tits, which were just at the right height. She let me watch it rest between them as she stroked me slowly before telling me to scoot back onto the bed. I did so, quivering in anticipation as she climbed on top of me. She bent down kissing me while my hands stroked and explored her body.

"Am I going to be your first son?" My mother asked looking down at me.

"No," I blushed watching as my mom pouted a little. "But so far, you have been the best."

"You'll have to tell me who the special lady was later," my mom said before giving me another kiss and gripping my cock in her hand. "But now, I want some of this cock. You have to promise to pull out my son. If you don't we won't do this anymore tonight."

I nodded as my mom lifted herself up and guided my cock to her entrance, rubbing the head against her soaking wet slit before sitting down and letting her cunt engulf me. I gripping her hips and groaned as my cock sank deep into her cunt, walls clenching and squeezing me as she did. She sat up and slowly started to grin on my, moaning as her cunt juices soaked my cock and dripped down onto my balls.

"Fuck... can't believe this," mom moaned. "My son's cock... fuck it's inside me! It's so fucking deep inside me...! It's so wrong... fuck I don't care!"

Mom continued to grind on my cock as she reached behind, starting to massage my balls in her hand. She looked down at me and smiled, which made me smile back. She started lifting herself up and down then, bouncing a little moaning at how deep and hard I was. She leaned forward and placed her hands on my chest, so she could brace herself and slam down on my cock harder.

"Fuck yes mom!" I groaned gripping her hips tighter and helping her up and down. "Fuck me harder! Ride my cock! I want to see you squirt all over it!"

"Yes! YES! YESSSSS!" Mom screamed before yelling. "I'm coming!!"

I felt a splash of her cum escape her, but I wanted to see it. With strength I didn't know I had I lifted her off me, just in time to see a stream of cum splashing all over my groin. I growled as my cock twitched in response. I set her back down, kissing her before guiding my cock back into her cunt. She kissed me back before sitting up on her feet and squatting up and down on my cock, giving me a good view of her tits as they bounced up and down.

"Mmm, fuck yes!" Mom moaned. "Oh god son! Your cock feels so good!"

She pounded herself onto my cock for several more minutes before she suddenly went stiff and held herself, half impaled on my cock, I realized that she was about to cum again so I decided to help her along. I gripped her thighs and held her as I planted my feet, thrusting up savagely into her cunt. My balls slapped against her ass as she threw her head back and screamed once more in orgasm. I felt her cunt squeeze trying to push my cock out as her juices squirted around it, but I just kept pumping up into her, sending her squirt flying everywhere.

Suddenly mom just collapsed, falling forward and slightly off to my left panting, begging for a break. I kissed her and held her, telling her how good she had made my cock feel. I squeezed her ass and told her to spread her cheeks open, to show me she wanted more. She did so, telling me how good my cock was and how hard she had just cum. I gripped my cock and slapped it against her cunt making her yelp as it touched her sensitive flesh.

"That's it mom, bend over," I said pulling myself out from beneath her body. "I'm gonna fuck you from behind!"

Mom was still a little loopy as I moved behind her and slipped my cock back inside her tight snatch. I buried myself in her and held it there, giving her ass a hard smack before gripping her ass cheeks and slowly started fucking her. She moaned as my dick slid in and out of her, the tip pressing against her cervix before withdrawing. I feel her walls tighten on me each time as if trying to milk my cock.

"Oh yes Brent, give that cock to me!" Mom groaned at me. "Fuck me harder baby. Give your mommy the cock she needs!!"

I smiled before suddenly reaching forward and grabbing a handful of my mother's hair and pulling it back. She tried to reach back at me with a flailing arm but I grabbed that to hold her still. I slid my entire length out of her very slowly before suddenly pounding it all in her at once. She howled and then gasped as I started pulling out again.

"Is THIS how you want it?!" On 'This' I slammed back into her once again."

"YESSSSS!" My mom cried out as I kept pounding it her. "Take you mommy's cunt baby! Fuck it! Oh god, I'm gonna cum again!"

I released her and increased my pace starting to pound into her. My hips smacked against her ass as she buried her face into the bed and cried out. I felt her juices dripping around me as her muscles squeezed my cock. That was it. I didn't even realize I was so close and pulled out of her cunt. I flipped her onto her back and knelt next to her face growling as my cock erupted all over it.

"Fuck yesssss," I groaned closing my eyes from the pleasure.

"That's it son," my mom moaned giving my cock soft licks. "Give mommy all that lovely cum."

Mom took my cock back into her mouth, sucking on my sensitive tip and drawing out all that last little bits. Before releasing it. I stared down at her cum covered body and saw that she was rubbing her clit, I'm guessing on the verge of another orgasm... guess I could help with that. I hopped off the bed and moved her hand so I could plunge a pair of fingers inside, curling them and easily find the g-spot that I had read about. She was screaming within a few seconds, her juices starting to spray out of her like sprinkler.

"No more!" She pleaded pushing my hand away. "Oh god son. No more baby! Oh god, I can't cum anymore, you driving me crazy!"

I watched my mother lay there for a little while, shaking from her latest orgasm and a pain filled my gut. Only for tonight she said. I couldn't get this out of my head. Finally she had recovered enough to stand and give me one last kiss. I couldn't let this be the only night. I had to find a way.

***

My son held me as we kissed, shaking as our naked bodies pressed against each other. I still couldn't believe what we had just done. Incest... again. I had crossed that line before, but I never thought I would do so with my own son. As his hands held me tight, I could feel my cunt tingling with need for his cock.

"It's time for bed son," I said breaking away from him.

Indeed it was time for bed. It was almost midnight. I had some things to do in the morning before everyone got back so I would have to be up early. I cleaned myself off and started making my bed, pulling off the soaked blankets. Thankfully it was a hot night, I could sleep naked under a sheet and be fine.

Brent helped me pull everything off and put our clothes up, neither of us deciding to put any on. Kind of a moot point considering. When everything was finished my son pushed his luck again.

"Mom, can I sleep with you tonight?" I turned around and gave him a look. "I just don't want this night to end."

"Oh... I suppose," once again I caved. "But I'll be up early, so you'll have to be up with me ok?"

Brent beamed as we climbed into bed, he wanted to cuddle and I once again allowed it. What was wrong with me? Why couldn't I say no to my baby boy? I stared up at the ceiling as he cradled himself into the nook of my arm. I couldn't stop myself from stroking my baby boy's head. I started to worry. Would I be able to stop myself if he pressed for more tomorrow? I had to remain firm... but at the same time I knew I wanted it just as bad as he does...

Quazzi
Quazzi
395 Followers
12