The Family Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Quazzi
Quazzi
395 Followers

"I could see you were curious about this before," Carol said using her thumbs to slightly part her daughter's hole. "I want to be your first to lick at it. Tell me no and I'll go back to your pussy."

Beth looked at her mother for a second before biting her lip and nodding yes, gasping as Carol lowered face and pressed her tongue against her daughter's opening. As she started licking at the brown eye, one of her thumbs came up and started stroking the young woman' clit, making her throw her head back in pleasure. Brent decided that they had enough time to get settled before getting settled and pushing his tongue inside her mom's asshole.

For the next few minutes the sounds of sex echoed into the night as Brent ate his mother's ass while she her daughter's. A few times Brent would pause, pulling his face away, pushing a few fingers inside his mom's butt before giving a smack and pushing his tongue back in. Carol meanwhile would continue rubbing her daughter's clit while teasing her butt hole and pushing the tip of her tongue in and out. Sometimes she would slide her tongue up and push it into her wet cunny.

By the time Brent's turn was up, Carol's cunt was dripping, making a small puddle on the pavement and Beth herself was feeling another orgasm approaching. Marcus stepped in then, giving his mother a hard smack on her already red ass before spreading it and pushing his taster inside. What she didn't know is that he had requested to go last and that he told the others to not touch her pussy and to not make her cum. He planned on having a little fun with her submissive side.

"It's been so hot, watching you get your ass eaten," Marcus said with a smile. "That pussy must be dripping. Has anyone even touch you there?"

"Oh god no," Carol gasped knowing that he was right. "Please, oh fuck I need to cum! Please make me cum!"

"Maybe," Marcus said with a smile. "Keep eating Beth's ass and make her cum and I might be willing to allow that."

Carol tried to concentrate on her daughter, tongue in her little girl's ass thumb on her clit. Every time she reached for her own clit, Marcus would slap it away, never breaking from tonguing or fingering her ass. It didn't take long for Beth, the sensations were too much for her, and she came again, another hard one that made her juices gush. Carol lifted her face then looking over her shoulder and pleading with Marcus as Brent helped Beth to another lounger.

"Oops, time's up," Marcus said pulling away from his mother's ass.

"What?" Carol gasped looking around and seeing that everyone was breaking away. "But... but I need to cum!!!"

"Fuck this has got me all going," Sasha said before walking over to her father and taking his hand and leading him off to Carol's right. "Come on dad. Looks like you could use some relief."

"Why that you daughter dear," Stan said with a grin as he was led to a lounge chair, his stiff cock pointing the way.

"Damn, I need to cum too," Brent said as well to no one in particular as he set his sister down in a chair to Carol's left.

"If you give me a moment I can help," Beth said to her surprised brother. "I'm still very tingly but I can suck you off."

"That sounds great," Brent said with a bid smile.

Carol watched as Sasha sat Stan down on one of the loungers before kneeling in front of him and taking his cock into her mouth, slowly drawing her lips up and down his dick a few times. She then turned to her left where Beth was eagerly sucking on Brent, him standing in front of where she was sitting in the chair. Carol bit her lip as she felt her juices dripping down the inside of her thigh.

"Oh god, you all are torturing me!" Carol said about to stand up before being pushed back down into doggy position. "Marcus...?"

"Well the tongue in your ass time is over, however...," Marcus said with a smile before taking his hard cock slapping it between his mother's ass cheeks. "...I could use some relief too. There's only one hole I want to use though mom, the one we've been slobbering and stretching open for the past ten minutes."

"Oh god yes," Carol moaned as she felt her son's cock sliding along her butt crack. "Put that fucking cock in my ass!"

"That's not a proper way to ask," Marcus said before giving his mother's ass a smack. "Ask like a good mommy now."

"Please baby," Carol moaned no seeing her son already lubing his cock up. "Please fuck your mommy's ass! Please! Oh god, mommy needs your cock in her ass so bad!"

"Alright mom," Marcus said before pouring lube into the crack of his mother's already slick butt and pushing it inside. "Since you asked so nicely."

Marcus smiled as he got to his feet and squatted over his mother's upturned ass, pressing the head against her puckered opening. With all the prep that they gave her, it only took a little pressure before the ring stretched and allowed his cock head to pass. Carol gasped as it suddenly pushed inside followed quickly by a few inches. Her son slowed but never stopped easing more of his cock inside her until he was suddenly balls deep.

Marcus gave his mother a moment to adjust before starting to ease a few inches of his cock in and out of her ass. As he did he took in the surroundings around him. To his right, Sasha had climbed on top of Stan and was guiding his cock into her pussy, letting out a loud moan as the head pushed into her hole. He watched as she started working her cunt up and down their father's cock for a few moments before turning to his left.

Beth had let Brent take her head in his hands and was now fucking her mouth, groaning as she took most of the hard dick into it. He pulled out, smiling as she opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue. He slapped the head of his cock against her tongue before pushing back in and fucking the mouth a little more. He noticed that a bunch of spit had pooled between his sister's tits. Licking his lips he couldn't resist pulling his cock from her mouth and squatting down and putting his cock between them, smiling as she pressed her breasts together as he started thrusting in between them.

Carol at the moment was pretty oblivious as Marcus was now working the majority of his cock in and out of her, his hips slamming into her ass with each thrust, making her explode in her second orgasm since he started. Every so often he would pull out of her completely, enjoying the sight of her gaping asshole before plunging back in balls deep. Her moans joined the sounds of his hips slapping against her ass, making the cheeks shake with each thrust. She was there on the verge of latest climax when he suddenly pushed all the way into her ass and started grinding his cock into her.

Carol in her haze was able to take a look around and noticed Sasha bouncing on her father's cock. Stan had already made her cum three times, her juices were coating his cock, and the strain on his face was evident as he held off from his orgasm. Soon he lost the fight and threw back his head, his cock pulsing as it emptied his seed into his daughter's pussy. Sasha bit her lip and smiled, enjoying the feeling of his warm seed filling her up.

To Carol's left she saw Brent furiously fucking Beth's tits with short quick pumps. She knew her son was already on the edge and when he announced that he was going to cum, her daughter wrapped her lips around the thrusting cock head, moaning as her brother erupted in her mouth. Their mother could see as his cock pulsed and emptied its load.

It was more than Carol could take and she threw her head back and almost howled, climaxing once again on Marcus's cock who had now resumed pounding into her. He was already getting pushed over the edge, the clamping of her ass around his dick was the final straw, squeezing so hard it pushed his dick out. He took his cock in hand and had time to stroke it only two times before he erupted, spraying his thick ropes over his mom's upturned ass.

The Kross family sat around, gasping before someone started laughing (it would be debated throughout the ages who started it) and was quickly followed by everyone else. They sat and basked in the glow of their orgasms for a while, each person catching their breath. Sasha was the first to recover and got to her feet, running and jumping into the pool. Marcus followed suit jumping in next to her. Beth was next pulling Brent with her. Finally the parents jumped in together.

For the next half an hour there was swimming, splashing, dunking and jumping. Games were played, Marco Polo where everyone had a chance to be it, pool jousting where one of the women would be on top of the men and underwater breath contests. The past escapades of sex were forgotten and once again they were just a family. At one point, Stan and his wife sat back and observed the kids, happy and messing with each other.

"One big happy family," he commented to his wife, to which she just smiled and kissed him.

At one point some of the members wanted more food and everyone wanted another drink. They all got into the outside showers, which there were three shower heads, and washed off the chlorine drying off. Carol made the comment about having to buy more towels if they were living like this now, which everyone agreed with while laughing. They all returned to the pool area with food and drinks and started talking again.

"So dad," Brent started. "Mom says that you had to ability that you knew whose pussy was whose just by tasting."

"Indeed," Stan said with a smile.

"Don't believe it," Marcus said before stuffing his mouth with a bite of pizza.

"Hmm," Beth said walking up to dad. "Why don't we put it to the test? It's my turn to dare anyways."

"A blind pussy taste test huh?" Stan said looking at his daughter. "I accept. What's my prize?"

"Well, I know you like massages," Beth said with a smile while walking over to stand between her sister and her mom. "Nude oil body massages from all three of us. To be done now, or at a later date."

"Deal," Stan said.

"I'm laying down the ground rules for this," Marcus said with a smile. "So to clarify, just by taste right?"

"Yes," Stan said. "But it has to be sampled straight from the source. Fingers while I can still taste, there could be a change."

"Alright," Marcus nodded looking over at mom. "How long would he need?"

"Enough time for a few licks," Carol said with a smile though looking at her husband. "Though no tongue tricks. Using that double flick of my clit to make me gasp like I do will get you disqualified."

"Speaking of which, what should his punishment be?" Brent asked.

"Glad you asked Brent," Beth said with a smile. "You know that apron you took off, not thinking that we noticed that you took it off? Dad will have to wear it."

Sasha said she would be right back and dashed into the house, coming back out in a few minutes with a blindfold which she quickly placed over her father's eyes. Stan went along, not able to see, guided by his sons to a place where he would kneel down. He listened as people shifted around in front of him before it went quiet.

"Ok dad," Marcus said. "First one is in front of you spread open. Lean in take a taste for a while until I say stop. Hold your guessing until the end. If you make one of the girls make a sound you're disqualified. After each taste you can have a bit of wine to clear your pallet as it were."

Stan smiled before sticking out his tongue and leaning in, tasting the sweetness of the pussy in front of him, lapping a few juices and pressing again the hole softly before being told to back away. He let the taste linger in his mouth before accepting the wine. The second cunny he tasted and almost immediately knew who it belonged to and leaned back before Marcus had even told him, accepting the win. It all came down to the last one, which he was pretty confident that he would have the whole lineup. When he tasted the last girl, he waited until Marcus said enough before pulling back, making sure that his choice would be correct.

"Yummy," Stan said with a smile after they took the blindfold off. "That was an excellent buffet. What's for desert?"

"Calm down dad," Marcus said after everyone chuckled at his joke. "You're not done yet."

"Ok then," Stan said looking at his son. "Beth was first, then your mother and the last one was Sasha."

"Correct!" Carol cheered as the four siblings stood around with their mouths open.

"How the hell did you do that?!" Marcus gaped.

"It's simple," Stan said. "When you're in a relationship with someone you care about, you learn about the woman. I guarantee that you'll notice it as well soon, especially with these girls. Your mother would kill me if I didn't know the taste of her cunny. So it came down to Beth and Sasha, telling them apart, which is harder than it sounds because they taste very similar. I know, from being with both of them, that Beth has a slightly sweeter taste so it was really a deciding between them. Now as to my reward..."

Stan took his wife's hand and walked over to one of the lounge chairs. Carol smiled and followed him, telling Beth to look in one of the drawers in her bedroom for massaging oil and to bring it down. As they waited, she flattened the chair and placed a towel on it so that she could lay her husband down. She straddled his butt and started working his shoulders the way she knew he liked it. He was just starting to get relaxed as she worked out his shoulders when Beth came back with a few bottles oil.

Carol took one of the bottles and started applying a generous amount on to her husband's shoulders and back, working the skin and muscles underneath. She worked his back for a few minutes before sliding herself down and starting to work his hips, his ass cheeks and then his thighs. Every caress of his cheeks she pulled his cheeks apart, smiling when she saw his own puckered opening.

"Now, ladies," Carol started as she turned to her daughters. "You shouldn't ever be shy about returning favors you receive from people. Especially from your father who I know loves this."

With that Carol lowered her head, spreading Stan's cheeks and sticking her tongue into his butt. He gave slight start before letting out a sigh. The girls watched with a smile as started licking his brown eye before pressing the tip inside and wiggling it around. She licked him for a bit before pulling back. Her husband was smiling as she slid down a little further to finish with his thighs. He had spread his legs, allowing her hand to slide between them and caress his balls and growing cock.

Carol didn't caress them long, just a quick tease before sitting up and starting to pour the oil all over her breasts and stomach. She slowly lowered herself on her husband, starting to slide up and down his body, rubbing over him as he just groaned in response. After a while she had him flip over so she could repeat the massage, starting with his chest, back to his leg and after giving his very hard cock a few soft strokes laying down and rubbing her bare body against his, letting him steal kisses when she close to him.

At one point Carol decided to turn on her back, rubbing him that way. She could feel his hard cock slipping along her butt crack with every down stroke and decided that she would finish him off in a special way. This time when she slid down she, stopped lifted herself into a sitting position, gripped his cock and guided it into her wet cunny. Stan moaned as she sunk herself down on her husband's cock, leaning forward as she did, knowing the he loved watching her ass bounce on him, which it did as she started fucking his cock.

"That's it mom," Sasha said before whistling. "Ride dad's cock!"

Carol winked at her daughter as she bounced on Stan's dick, moaning as she started feeling herself getting close to orgasm. She gasped as her husband suddenly smacked her ass cheek, then again as he smacked the other. He repeated it a little later, first one then then other. Suddenly it was more then she could take, her pussy convulsed as she orgasmed. He was just a second behind her, throwing his head back as he emptied his balls into his wife pussy.

"Mmm fuck... I love those kinds of massages," Stan said as his wife climbed of him which made everyone giggle. "Well, I think I'm going to retire to the living room."

"That's a good idea," Carol said standing up with the help of her sons. "But first me and you need a shower, then we all need to clean up this pool area."

The Kross family nodded before Carol and Stan walked over to the outside showers. The girls helped their father get cleaned up while the boys took care of their mom. Once the parents were clean they all set about cleaning up the pool area, tossing food and empty drink containers into respective bins. Bringing everything inside the girls all busied themselves with doing dishes and putting food up, while the boys took the trash out and got the living room prepared. Stan happily noticed that once again they had transitioned from sexual to regular family quickly and easily.

"So I guess that means I'm next," Stan said with a smile as they rearranged the room. "Marcus, you're going to be my victim son."

"Bring it dad," Marcus said as the ladies came back into the room.

"Honey, I'm bringing out the big guns," Stan said to his wife as they sat down next to each other.

"Stan," Carol gave him a questioning look. "Are you pull one of those out on him?"

"Yup," her husband said with a smile. "Now, these kinds of parties are not a new thing to me and your mother. We've learned a few tricks here and there. Your dare Marcus is to take two beers, you will run down to end of the driveway, chug both drinks, do a little dance and twirl for sixty seconds before running back."

"Holy shit," Beth said after gasping.

"What time is it?" Brent asked.

"Eleven forty-five," Carol said with a smile. "Late enough that most people will be asleep. But still leaves to possibility of getting caught."

"Reward?" Marcus asked pondering.

"Triple blowjob," Sasha said with a grin.

"Punishment?" Marcus asked raising an eyebrow.

"I think the apron would look really cute on you," Beth said with a smile which made everyone laugh.

"Deal," Marcus said with a nod before pausing. "Now if you would you please give me some beers."

Marcus and his parents walked to the front door while the siblings moved to the window. He stretched his neck for a few seconds before suddenly sprinting down to driveway. The house is relatively secluded, so it was only when he reached the end of the driveway that he was at risk of being seen. This didn't even faze him though and went right to work draining first one beer and then the other. He then started dancing, spinning around and shaking his hips, much to his giggling families delight. Soon he saw his dad wave him up, at which point he sprinted back to the house.

"You are fucking crazy bro!" Brent said giving Marcus a high five.

"Had to do a lot crazier than that with my frat during hell week," Marcus chuckled before suddenly being kiss by Sasha and led back to the living room.

The three girls had Marcus stand in the center of the living room, Beth knelt in front of him his mother kneeling right behind her while Sasha moved behind him. His baby sister began sucking on his balls while his mother took his full length into her mouth. He was aware of the oldest sister sinking to her knees behind him and gave a surprised gasp turning into a moan as he felt her tongue start massaging his puckered opening. It didn't take long and soon he was emptying his load into his mother's mouth who was kind enough to share it with the other girls.

"Wow, so wiped out," Marcus said as he flopped onto the chair.

"You just drained those beers no issue," Brent chuckled. "How'd you'd do that?"

"Frat life," Marcus said shrugging a little. "Speaking of, time to show you what you missed out on."

Quazzi
Quazzi
395 Followers