The Family Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Quazzi
Quazzi
395 Followers

Marcus took a breather before standing up and heading out of the room while announcing that he would be back. He ran upstairs to his room and went into his closet, looking for a few minutes before finding what he needed. He ran back downstairs and presented the object, a funnel attached to a hose, to his brother.

"What the hell is that?" Brent asked looking at it.

"This little bro, is a beer bong," Marcus said with a smile. "And if you had joined my frat like I said you should you would be intimately familiar with it. So your challenge is this. Down three beers, no stopping just chugging. You can choose your reward, but the punishment... the maid apron will be getting a lot more use as you will be wearing it while doing all our chores for the next week."

"Oh god," Brent said shaking his head. "What is it with you guys and this

damn apron?! Fine damn it!"

Everyone laughed as Brent sunk to his knees and took the tube from his brother. Stan walked over with three beers and cracked one before handing it to Marcus. The little brother prepped himself, plugging the hole as the first beer was poured in. There was a quick countdown before Brent started to chug... and too everyone's surprise he chugged quickly draining the three beers without breaking a sweat.

"What the hell?" Marcus said in disbelief as Brent got to his feet. "Where did you learn to do that?"

"Nerd life," crossed his arms and nodded at his brother. "I may not have been part of a frat but it doesn't mean that I don't party. Now big sister... guess that brings us full circle to you."

"I hope you got something a little more challenging then what Marcus gave you," Sasha said with a grin.

"Oh you thought that was easy huh?" Brent asked raising an eyebrow. "I'd like to see you do it."

"Anything you can do I can do better," she pushed before walking over to Marcus and whispering.

"Fine, same reward as me, same punishment as me and we make it more difficult," Brent chuckled.

"Way ahead of you," Sasha walked over and whispered something to Beth first and then her mother and finally her father.

Brent watched as everyone stood at her sides watching until she suddenly doubled over and sprang herself up into a handstand. Beth and Carol grabbed her ankles and held her as Stan knelt down and fed her the tube. Marcus then came up with five beers, cracking the first one he poured it into the funnel. Brent watched in awe as his sister drank the five beers, upside down and almost as fast as he did. After she was done they carefully sat her back up.

"Soro life!" Sasha yelled before letting out a woooo! "Now, I don't know about you all, but I think I'm almost ready for bed. But I need one last fuck, and for my reward I choose you to give it to me."

Marcus chuckled as Sasha pulled him by the hand and led him over to the chair, sat down, pulled her legs up and pulled his face down into her cunt. He didn't hesitate and started devouring his sister's pussy, eagerly lapping and sucking on it as he knew she liked. Carol watched on before she was suddenly turned around by Brent who gave her a deep kiss while grabbing her butt.

"And as my reward I choose you mom," Brent said making his mother giggle as he walked over.

"Mmm, good choice," she said before pushing him down on the couch, kneeling in front of him and taking his growing cock into her mouth.

"Aww, I wish I had someone wanting me as their gift," Stan pouted at his daughter.

Beth only giggled before wrapping her arms around her father's neck and embracing him in a deep kiss. They fell to the floor, moaning into each other's mouths as the made out and caressed each other. Their hands found their way between each other's legs, starting to stroke each other. Stan's cock swelled in Beth's hand and her wet tunnel welcome his fingers as they pushed into her.

Marcus had already made Sasha cum once with his mouth already and was bringing her closer to a second. She bucked and moaned as he latched his lips onto her clit for a second before dipping down and starting to tongue the rim of her butthole, making her gasp as he also started stroking her clit. So he was pushing his taster into her, giving her a proper rimming which she moaned her approval of.

"That's it Marcus!" Sasha cried out. "Lick my asshole baby. Lick your sister's tight asshoooolllleeee! Fucking coming!"

Beth watched as Sasha squealed and shook as her orgasm ravished her body and as Marcus stood up and squatted over his sister before guiding his cock into her cunt. She whispered something to her father who smiled at her and nodded. She kissed him one last time before reluctantly letting go of his cock, breaking away and crawling over to where her mother was kneeling and sucking on her brother's cock.

Carol bobbed a few more times on Brent's cock before pulling it out of her throat and lowering her lips to his ball sac. She had just took an orb into her mouth when suddenly she felt hands on her ass, pulling them apart before a tongue sunk between her cheeks and pressed against her ass. She moaned against Brent's balls as the taste started to tease and explore her hole. She eagerly took her son's cock back into her mouth, enjoying the sensation of the tongue against her asshole.

"How does your mother's ass taste Beth?" Carol almost came when she heard her husband ask that.

"It tastes pretty good," Beth said before pressing her taster harder against the opening so that the tip now pushed in.

Beth was bent over with her ass raised up so naturally Stan saw her in a perfect position. He lined himself up and slid into his daughter's dripping pussy easily. He made her moan as he slowly sunk inside till he was balls deep and held himself there. Soon, he started to slowly work himself in and out, letting her enjoy his cock but still allow her concentrate as she ate his wife's asshole. Her mother stayed like that for a little while before reluctantly pulling away from her daughter's mouth.

"Sorry baby," Carol said giving her daughter a quick kiss, who moaned into as she started getting fucked a little harder by her father. "I would love for you to do that some more, but mommy needs your brother's cock in her cunt."

The both exchanged a smile a second before Carol climbed into Brent's lap and guided his cock into her cunt like she said. She gave her son a deep kiss before starting to bounce in his lap. Beth let herself fall forward facedown so that he father could get the best angles while he pounded into her from behind. Stan gave her butt a slap before starting to fuck his little girl's pussy even harder. Sasha, who had wanted to be close to the other family members while she and Marcus fucked, gasped as her brother lifted her into his arms, carried her over and laid her down next to Beth without even taking his cock out before resuming his pounding of her cunny.

The entire living room started to fill with the sounds of sex as the family member's made love to one another. The girls had cum several times already, the boys having been a drained already a few times though were able to last. But eventually they all sensed a final climax though drawing near and all three men increased their pace as they raced to the finish. The girls sensed it as well and encouraged them with dirty talk and ironically all asking for cum filled pussies.

Beth and Stan were first, the young girl crying out as her pussy once again started to spasm and gush around her father's cock just as he buried himself inside and erupted filling her with his seed. Carol bounced a few more times before holding herself still and drenching Brent's cock with her juices again just as his balls drew up and he shot her full of his cum. Marcus went over a second later, pumping his sister full of his incestuous cream which sent her into another orgasm, her pussy pulsing and milking her brother's dick of every last drop. All six members were panting as their orgasms continued to run through them, trying to catch their breath.

"Mmm, fuck mom, I can see Brent's cum dripping from you," Beth said looking up at her mother who was still joined with her brother. "It's so hot and I want to taste it so bad."

"I can see the same for you Beth," Sasha said eyeing her little sister's own cream filled cunt. "I would love to taste that."

"I have an idea," Carol said quickly talking to the girls.

Carol quickly arranged herself and her daughters into a daisy chain, with her latching her mouth over Sasha's opening drinking Marcus's cum from it. Sasha was devouring Beth's cunny and their father's cream inside it. Finally Beth had her tongue buried deep inside her mother lapping at Brent's seed and taking as much as she could inside her mouth. The girls didn't go as far as to make each other cum, next time they had said, instead they just shared another cum filled kiss tasting all three boy's seed and their pussies.

"Fuck if I weren't so tired I'd be hard again," Marcus said which caused everyone to laugh.

"Alright everyone," Stan said slowly climbing to his feet. "Let's hit the shower real quick and then its bedtime."

Everyone nodded in agreement, the boys helping the exhausted girls upstairs and into the main bedroom and the shower in the main bathroom. The three boys helped all three girls one by one wash up, no sexual play, just to help them clean and also giving them rubs in spots get the soreness out. Afterwards, the girls did the same. Once again, as they used the towels to dry, Carol made the comment about needing to buy more.

The kids wanted the family to sleep together so they all made their way back down to the living room where they all cuddled up. Sasha with Marcus spooned up behind her. Brent cuddled up with his mom and started snoring as soon as he was nestled in the crook of her arm. It was the same with Beth, who was out as soon as she snuggled up with her father. He watched her fall asleep and looked at his wife who was looking at him. The both mouthed 'I love you' before closing their eyes and falling asleep. As he drifted off, Stan could only wonder what could be in store next for the big happy family.

Quazzi
Quazzi
395 Followers