All Comments on 'The Family Jackson Ch. 04'

by luvthedesserts

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 11 years ago
The trouble with a story like his one, that's so fantastically written

Is that it isn't never is long enough.

It could have been six or eight more pages longer, and still not long enough to satisfy me.

I was glad that Dillon finally took Alexis and made her his woman, and now he will really be busy taking care of all three women.

It seems as if he has been neglecting Jane for a couple of days, and he needs to get back with her and give her a good fucking for christmas. What better gift could he ever give her than an all night fuck, where he wears her out from having orgasms all night long.

I still want to see Dillon to some how find his cock in his mom's pussy, and then find out that she has wanted him for a long time, and is willing to fuck him any time they have a chance.

Of course Samantha and Dillon are meant for each other, along with Alexis too. The only problem is how do they tell the family that they have no intentions of ever giving up what they have together.

A fantastic storyline told by an excellent story teller .

Thanks for the read.

IrfonIrfonover 11 years ago
You are Wizard at this writing game....

Another GEM - that got me giggling,snorting and laughing...

...the way you write is Unique - love it - your stories/chapters give me joy for ages after reading - are you one of those trickcyclists ? LOL

Will there be more in the New Year Author ?

Thanks again for the fun,laughter and damn good story.

DPheonixDPheonixover 11 years ago

"Stay. Move here. I don't want you to leave. Not after finally getting my wish. If you leave, you'll start thinking again and you won't come back."

Best line in the story. I actually lost a little wood right there and was completely ok with that fact.

I am glad to see Alexis and Dillon finally get together. I am a little surprised that no one commented about her cranky behavior. Granted, both Dillon and Sam already knew why, but I think mom would have noticed something especially with it being right next to Christmas.

Speaking about mom, I hope that you are just buttering her up so she is more accepting of the relationships going on under her nose. I know others are certainly for it, but its just not my thing.

Once again you wrote a very good chapter. You've rapidly approached the top of my list of authors that I actually check on for new stories. Keep up the good work and have a Merry Christmas.

luvthedessertsluvthedessertsover 11 years agoAuthor
Dillon’s support group

Poor Dillon. Only one cock and three pretty little beavers. Thanks for following and supporting Dillon’s ongoing sexcapades. The poor guy is a kick to write.

To digdaddyrich:

Sorry about the shortness of the chapters. Well, not really. LOL. I’m averaging about 10,000 words or roughly 40 book pages per chapter. When I read on here, I tend to be hesitant over anything more than three pages unless it really draws me in. Plus, proofreading and editing gets a bit tedious the longer the story goes. I know, I’m whining and making excuses.

Don’t worry about Aunt Jane. She’ll be taken care of in the next chapter. I might lengthen the chapters a bit to get all three women satisfied. I’ve been kind of rotating between them.

To Irfon:

Thanks for all your comments. Just make sure you aren’t drinking while reading. I don’t reimburse people for new keyboards. LOL. Yes, on the next chapter after the New Year. I have over 7,500 words done already. He still hasn’t gotten to 2013. Hopefully his pecker makes it. It should be ready the first week or two of January.

To DPheonix:

I most humbly apologize for the interruption of your wanton fapping. I like the line. Kind of think a lovely girl would lose her heart easily with that line whispered in her ear. My Dillon can be sweet when he wants to be.

To Alexis’ unnoticed moods. I’ve had them playing and fighting throughout. Even the comment on the couch with his mother and Aunt Jane was sort of a cover conversation to cement that moodiness was a common thing in the house. It tends to be a theme for a lot of teenage girls. Sometimes I have a subtleness to my writing, maybe too subtle.

Not sure on the Mom yet. I could go both ways with her, but I am laying the foundation for sex if it develops in a natural way. How she will react to finding out everything is still a mystery to me as well. It could take years for the light bulb to go off and the fireworks to start.

Thank you all for enjoying my writing and the comments. They all help. And may we all have a relatively Dillon-esque Christmas.

P.S. I’m bouncing between writing Chapter Five and an Anti-Dillon story for the Valentine Contest. Not sure how it will develop. Or if it actually will. So far he’s kind of a bastard. He’s most certainly not

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Merry Christmas to You Too :)

This was my Xmas present to myself. The kids and the grandkids were out of the house most of Christmas, and I read (this story) to my heart's content. Kinda' funny: I have had a couple of chances at incest and have passed on both of them. It just felt too wrong, but I sure enjoy the hell out of reading them when they are well presented {which yours CERTAINLY are}.

I really enjoy novellas much more than short stories. The character development can be thorough and still have plenty of room to tell the story well. That also leaves lots of room for sexuality, sensuality, and sensitivity. I am looking forward to anything more you write and I must beg that you not write many more chapters to this story (no more than a hundred or so, that is :)

Thanks so much, Lynn

BigPopsBigPopsover 11 years ago
Great family fun

Your story is sublime and at same time hilarious and will keep us coming back for more for sure. You are setting us up for Dillon's fun with all the women in the story and one can almost imagine that he is carrying on a family tradition that Grampa and others maintained but somehow skipped a generation with his father and Uncle - curious we never hear much about those two.

Write on, please.

luvthedessertsluvthedessertsover 11 years agoAuthor
Happy New Year Dillon lovers

Thanks for the comments Anony and BigPops. Happy you like the series and are following Dillon’s lovely adventures. He’s had a great Christmas and New Years is approaching. I have Chapter 5 in the can and it should be up in less than a week.

I haven’t really put any thought into Grandpa’s younger days. It was just a bit of fun in the hot tub. Mostly to show Dillon having concerns and the lovely comment about peckers and belts. I don’t even know if he has sisters. As to Dad and Uncle Rick, I’ve stuffed them in the garage working on a car when they aren’t chasing down car parts. For me it’s a fine line between too much realism and not enough. Plus writing too many characters just gets in the way of the fapping.

To Hookmeistr if you get this far:

Thanks for the comments and following the story. I started with a stand alone for the X-mas contest. The rules where that it couldn’t be part of a series and that’s why the two stories are broken up. Chapter One has an author’s note directing readers to “A Jackson Family Christmas.”

Dillon will have a few adventures and troubles along the way. May we all be so fortunate.

HookmeistrHookmeistrover 11 years ago
If I get this far? LOL

The only reason I wouldn't get this far is from passing out because of the blood rushing from my brain to...well, you know. I'm only kinda sad that I didn't wait to discover you for a couple more years. The reason I say this is because I'd rather not have to wait for your submissions!! ;) I would prefer to read at least a chapter day, if not more. But, alas, I guess I will have to be patient like everyone else. You, my friend, are an amazing author. I'm horrible about checking on authors to see if they have new submissions. I'm going to have to be diligent about watching your story page from now on. Darn you! :) Any chance you could create an email list to notify your fans of new submissions? That would be awesome. :)

Bigdaddyrich, I mostly agree with you but to the thought that the mom has been wanting this all long would be too easy, I think. I think a little adversity to have to overcome would give a nice element to this series and would / could lead to an even more satisfying end result with respect to the relationship with his mom. So far, the 'conquests' have been relatively easy. Perhaps a little balance might play well here. We also have Kara who will turn 18 within the next two years. How will all of this affect her? As for the men in the family, I have no idea on how they will ultimately react. There is no question they will eventually find out, assuming these relationships continue their course. The only question is whether they have their own skeletons in their own closet that might allow them to be more accepting of what's happening under their own noses. Perhaps they aren't as clueless as we might suspect?

In any event Luvthedesserts, regardless of how this continues to be developed, I have absolutely no doubt that you will make the right decisions and hopefully surprise us all. Thanks for all you have contributed so freely and for all that you'll continue to share.

max052max052over 11 years ago
OK, that's more like it

Sorry if I was a little rude in my chapter 3 comment. ( and I was) I have a very hard time with the subject of teasing and I got rather frustrated. I've figured out why I hate Dillon. He's a manipulator. See "teasing" comment above. Jane, Samantha and Alexis all have some emotional pain that makes them vulnerable. This calls for a lot more responsibility for their partner. Dillon is reckless, selfish and insensitive. If a woman treated me like that she'd find her cunt sewed up with piano wire. Also, I have to agree with Lexi's comment: you wasted 8 days. On the plus side, your writing style is one of the best I've ever read on this web site. Your attention to detail is remarkable. My only criticism is sometimes when a comment is made it's not clear which character is speaking. Like everyone else I love Dillons sense of humor but we sometimes see a serious side that maybe could come out more often. If he were a real person I would tell him to be very, very careful. He's in a position to do a lot of emotional damage if he isn't.

All in all, I think chapter 4 is your best yet and has convinced me to continue reading this series. Oh, yes, as to Mom? You've crossed all the other lines, why not that one? Moms need love too. 'Nuff said.

Thank you for your dedication to this series and for your generosity in sharing it with us. You and the Jackson clan are quite remarkable and I look forward to a future with you both.

With deepest admiration, max052

luvthedessertsluvthedessertsover 11 years agoAuthor
In response to max052

Thank you for coming along for the ride. I appreciate you not dropping the story after Chapter 3. I would have to say he’s definitely a teaser, but not really a manipulator. It isn’t out of cruelty or selfish glee, but out of playfulness and love. He grew up with these women and their relationships run deep. It’s one of his forms of foreplay. A woman can build up rather powerful orgasms being brought to the edge over and over before finally letting her explode.

Dillon loves his family and every now and then worries about the consequences of his relationships. At least, I’ve tried to make that come across. His delay with Alexis was to come to grips with her wanting him and allowing her time to change her mind. He is only twenty at the moment. Smarts and careful don’t always come into play. Hormones definitely do.

As to the difficulty with who’s saying what, thank you. I’ll be a bit more careful. I’ve tried to put an action or a description every few comments. Personally, I dislike seeing their names in the dialogue too much. And he said or she said is just outright annoying to me when I see it over and over in a story. Nor do I use words like mused, surmised, pontificated, extrapolated, questioned. Just one of my own little quirks, I guess.

Thanks again for fighting through your aggravation. I can’t promise you he won’t continue to playful torture his women. It’s the personality I’ve given him. Every now and then, they’ll get their revenge.

IwilldoitFeb31IwilldoitFeb31about 11 years ago

I am looking forward to reading the additional chapters already posted, but needed to thank you for what I have already read.

rightbankrightbankalmost 10 years ago
it is a problem

but a good problem when the comments become almost as interesting as the story.

I have to admit that while reading the opening encounter with Dillon and Sam, and he pulled her back into him with as much force as he could, all I could hear in my head was Fap, Fap, Fap.

Considering the charm and charisma of pops I am surprised you do not have him more actively involved with his family. Please do not tell me it is your perception of his sexual activity due to his age. As much as he cares about his family, he too should be tending the garden.

WretchedMonkeyWretchedMonkeyalmost 4 years ago
Beautiful.

I'm really enjoying this tale and I love your writing. Dillon is a 'deflector', moving aside all the seriousness of everyday life with humorous flippant remarks and sarcasm and I love it. Obviously you show a deeper side to him every now and then but his character is always trying to find the fun in the drudgery of everyday life, to the vexation of the other characters. Obviously this chapter dealt with the culmination of the 'deflowering' of his little sister and he treated it seriously, ensuring she was certain and trying to make it as good for her as possible, which was refreshing on a site that usually just treats it as a barrier to overcome.

I can see that you haven't written/published much in a number of years but I will continue to read all your works and hope that you return. 5*

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous