The Family Reunion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Fuck me! Please fuck now! I want and need you to put your cock somewhere in my body! Please FUCK ME!” I heard myself saying those lascivious words and knew this man was like only two others who had accessed my deepest feelings. Only Mark my husband, and Bill my step-father had ever penetrated that deep into my psyche.

The plea was there and he did as I begged. He let go of one leg to grab and aim his cock at point between my legs. Right now I did not care what hole he entered as long as he entered a hole. He shoved forward and his wonderfully hard, wide, long cock zoomed past the doorway to my cunt allowing his pelvis to crash against my clit. The entry and collision caused me to reach an orgasm plane as high as ever I had gone with any man and he kept me there as time after time he drove his cock into me causing my body to vibrate with the reverberations of his actions.

His pounding drove me higher and higher up ecstasy’s ladder, but not so far beyond reason that I was unaware as his dick expanded in my cunt in preparation for his own orgasm. With every bit of concentration I could muster I clamped my love muscles onto the shaft of his cock causing him to leap across the threshold of enjoyment into pure orgasmic euphoria. The speed and fury of his thrusts increased until he screamed his release and lay still upon me.

Both of us were breathing hard trying to come to grips with what had just happened. We did not know each other, but with wild abandon we had just, as the expression goes, fucked the shit out of each other. He had given me as good a sexual experience as I had ever experienced. While we lay there his cock was still in me and I could feel it begin to soften. It became softer and shorter until it escaped the clench of my cunt. As it departed I could feel our juices pouring from the hole between my legs. His fluid and mine created a sizable flood.

After a few minutes of reverie and time to catch our breath he rolled off to my side then take me again in his arms and begin to gently make love to me. This was not sex or passion. No, this was a man making love to a woman, and I returned that love in kind.

“Who are you?” He asked. “I’m supposed to meet a woman here and I sure hope you’re her. If not, well I guess she is just out of luck.”

I paused for a moment before I answered. “My name is Gillian.” A shudder so pronounced I could feel it flew through his body at the sound of my name. Immediately I knew the woman he was to meet was me, and that destiny for each of us was forever intertwined.

There was another presence in the room. Probably my imagination, but it seemed Mark was somehow in there with us. He was watching what he had wrought and giving to each of us his unconditional blessing. It is nothing I can prove but I knew he was watching and approving the match Marion had arranged at his direction.

Until the reunion’s end we left the bedroom for only three things; potty and shower, food fixed in the kitchen, and after-midnight moonlit walks and swims. In those hours and days together we shared our passions, dreams, and the stories of our lives. There was not a subject we did not address, and even though we spoke of much we both knew there was still more to learn of each other. From the time we met until Friday we spoke to no one, but for all my parents it was neither a surprise, nor without complete understanding when they read the note I had written to them much earlier Friday morning telling them “Ronnie and I are going home.”

12