The Family Reunion: Kate Upton

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's ok just relax Zack. I want you to promise me something... That you'd never ever look at pictures of me like that ever again. And those leaked pictures you have of me and any of things on your laptop, I want them deleted, no exceptions. Do you understand?"

"Yes I understand Aunt Kate... I'm so sorry Aunt Kate." He said ashamed.

In all honesty, the busty model loved the look of panic on her nephew's face, and she made up her mind at that moment to tease her nephew. Leaning in close to his right ear, the teen could feel her warm breath on his ear.

"Tell me, do you enjoy jerking off while looking at slutty and nude pictures of me? Come on, tell me the truth and keep your eyes closed." She said in a seductive voice.

"Uh-huh yes... Yes I do." The teen said nervously.

"The all the pictures and all, I can't help, but thinking you were thinking about me. Am I wrong?" She said in a throaty sort of voice.

"No you're not wrong. I was Aunt Kate," he said in a whisper, his cock as stiff than it ever was at the sound of her hot words.

After all this, there was no way she would just not see the effect she was having on him, she had to see it. No longer holding back, she grabbed the covers and tossed it off her nephew, and her nephew's six inch hard cock was out, Kate's reaction was stunned and delight.

"Ah not bad, not bad at all." She thought to herself, she licked her lips slowly at the thought of all the things she could do with her nephew's impressive package.

Zachary was completely clueless about was to going to happen. He wasn't sure if her silence was a good or a bad sign and now he was really starting to fear the worst as he let his paranoia get the best of him. He wasn't sure what she'd do for him being what people might say such a disgusting pervert. And now everything was out in the open, his Aunt could see exactly just how much she turned him on, due to her now being able to see his exposed hard cock, it wasn't helping the situation that's for sure.

Kate couldn't help, but watch her nephew's cock twitch in the warm air, seeing just how pained her nephew's face looked was getting to her. She didn't want to punish him like this and she didn't just want to leave him hanging either, especially as she had disturbed his much needed release while in the middle of masturbating.

"I've had a change of heart... Maybe I have been a little to harsh on you. I mean after all, I don't visit as often as I should. How about this... We call it even, let bygones be bygones, and keep this between us. What do you say Zachary? You want to open your eyes now? You could if you want."

Zachary wasn't sure if his Aunt was playing a trick on him or not, but he decided to take the opportunity to open his eyes.

"Um... Thank you Aunt Kate. I won't do it again, I promise," the relieved teen replied.

"Alright great. One more thing, I forgot to give you my present for the family reunion. Ok um... Close you eyes again, while I go get it real quick."

The nervous teen did as he was asked, but, he did find it very odd that she wanted him to keep his arms crisscrossed over his stomach and his erection out in the open. While this was happening, Kate was becoming more and more horny by the minute, she took off her blouse, skirt, and her high heels in a matter of seconds.

She took her spot back on the bed, on her nephew's side, she gently ran her soft hand over his chest, Zachary getting tensed by her sudden touch. Somehow he found a way to keep his eyes closed during her gentle touches, he even surprised himself. He was still very much in the dark to what her motives were.

"Alright open your eyes Zack," she said.

The teen couldn't believe his eyes as when he opened his eyes he saw his very own Aunt sitting beside him, half naked wearing only a black bra, a black thong, and her sexy black stockings. Now Zachary had seen her half naked like this before because of the many magazine's she was in and on various websites, but seeing her like this, half naked in the flesh, was almost to much for him to take.

"Um... Aunt Kate..." he said nervously.

"Yes Zack?" She replied, her huge breast rising up and down as she never broke eye contact with his.

"What's going on? What are you doing?" The nervous teen asked.

Kate smirked and ran her fingertips along his balls, her nephew groaning out loud, not being able to hold it in, as his cock kept throbbing. Zachary couldn't believe this was happening, he had always imagined, but never ever thought that his hot Aunt would be touching him like this.

"I think this can go without saying," she said seductively, as she continued to fondle his balls.

"Oh Aunt Kate, it feels so good!" He said, he couldn't contain his excitement and pleasure even if he tried.

"You know I like to make people's dreams come true. I want to make your dreams come true. Now lay back, relax, and do as I tell you, alright?"

The teen nodded as his Aunt grabbed his hard cock and began stroking his cock firmly, causing Zachary's eyes to roll back in ecstasy. Her hand was so soft that it felt like butter and her fingers wrapped around his cock, stroking it, felt way better than when he jerked off. He was jerking off ferociously before she came into his room, so he knew that more than likely he wouldn't last very long.

"Well, well, well stud bucket. You're all grown up huh?" She said, making a reference to the size of his hard cock and how thick it was in the palm of her soft warm hand.

"Ohhhh... Aunt Kate, ugh oh fuck!" He grunted, his Aunt now stroking his cock faster and faster now, a few times she ran the tips of her fingers on the head of his cock. Her large breast pressed against his ribcage and stomach as she leaned onto him. Seeing how he had his mouth open moaning as she jerked him off, she had an idea or two with what to do.

"I think it's time that I took this off," Kate said in a soft voice, reaching behind her back to unclip her lacy black bra.

Zachary had see his Aunt's bare naked breast several times before due to her leaked pictures in "The Fappenning", but that was nothing to seeing them right before his very eyes, the huge cups holding her massive titties falling down. The teen eyes open wide when his Aunt Kate's huge naked tits were finally free from the trappings of her bra and they magnificent. She could see very well by the stunned look on her nephew's face and couldn't help, but smile seeing that she had this much of an effect on him, despite her being use to the reaction from most men because of her huge tits.

"So do you wanna touch them?" She said as she did a little shake that made her big tits sway from side to side and jiggle.

Her nephew was speechless and could barely move, he nodded his head, but he could barely do that. Making the first move, Kate reached down and grabbed Zachary's wrists, guiding his hands and placing his hands on her soft big tits. They felt so soft and warm in his hands, he couldn't believe he was actually holding his Aunt's amazing rack, her stiff nipples pressed into the palm of his hands. After taking a deep breath, he squeezed them softly, getting a good feel of them, they were amazing.

"Go ahead, suck on my nipples Zack, and bite them stud bucket," she insisted, as she forced his hands off of her tits and used her hand to pull his head towards her left tit so he could suck on her large breast. The teen was shocked when his Aunt put her huge mammary over his face. He opened his mouth and started sucking on her hard nipple, Kate kept moaning as she felt her nephew suck on her huge tit like if he was a baby.

"Mmmm oh yeah. That's it Zachary, do it. Suck on my tittie and don't stop! Suck on it like you want milk to come out!" Kate said sexily, he nephew now cupping the bottom half of her breast as he sucked on her left nipple and gave a strong squeeze to her titflesh.

She started pumping his cock again while he sucked on her large breast, breathing hotly in his ear, begging and dearing him to cum.

"Come on do it Zachary, cum for your Aunt Kate. I want that hot cum all over my big titties! I want to feel it! Come on, do it! Do it for me!"

Zachary felt like he was going to explode between his sexy jerking him off with her soft hand, sucking on her big tit, and to have her dirty talking was getting to much for him to take.

"Ugh, ohhhh shit!" The teen cried out, releasing his Aunt's tit from his mouth as he grunted and panted out loud, her soft hand going up and down, bringing him closer to the point of no return.

There was no words for what the effect of her working hand was having on his cock, and as his Aunt leaned over and licked his cheek, he arched his back to where his body looked stiff as a surfboard. He felt his balls tighten as cum exploded out of his cock, spurting over his torso, and all over his Aunt's soft warm womanly hand.

"Ohhhh ugh! Oh Aunt Kate, oh fuck!" He grunted as he came, his warm cum coating his Aunt's hand and spurting in between her amazing rack.

She milked her nephew's cock and she didn't stop until every last drop of cum had come out. He was exhausted and out of breath, and once his breathing had calmed down, the teen had a look of bliss that said it all. The amazing hand job that his sexy Aunt Kate had greatly gave him, didn't feel like anything he felt before. Kate knew very well what she was doing was wrong and seemed to feel somewhat guilty about it, but seeing the look of pleasure on her nephew's face, that certain kind of loom in his eyes, and thinking about how naughty it was to so what they had just then made her pussy start to get wet. This just made her continue with the disgraceful ways.

"So how was it? Feel better?" Kate asked, while she continued to stroke his softening cock with her cum soaked fingers.

"That felt fantastic Aunt Kate... It was way much better than I ever could imagined," he said as he rested his head on her colossal sized tits.

"That makes me so happy," she said, as she took some hand towels from the nightstand to clean her nephew's cum off her hand and breast. She smelled the cum and inhaled the scent of it from her wrist as if she was smelling perfume, she cleaned it up, liking what she had smelled.

Seeing all the cum that was still on his cock, Kate suddenly had gotten a craving for it. She grabbed his cock again, much to Zachary's surprise and he looked at her as such. Kate herself was surprised by how hard her nephew had gotten this quick, especially since he had just ejaculated only a few seconds earlier.

"What a surprise, just for me! You're as hard as a rock stud bucket!" She said as a smirk came on her face as she felt his cock hardening and getting thicker in her soft warm working hand.

"I don't expect nothing less Aunt Kate. I've jerked off to you tons of times, more than once a day! You have that kind of effect on me, I guess." Zachary said, surprising himself.

Zachary never thought those words would come out his mouth, but his Aunt seemed excited about his honesty and encouraged. As her eyebrows raised, she licked her lips and gave a wink.

"That's not the only surprise I have for you," she said, as she reached over the side of his bed and picked up a red bow that you would wrap on a gift, she had put it there when Zachary's eyes were closed moments earlier. She wrapped the red bow around her stomach and then tied it around her stomach, the teen couldn't help, but stare at her in confusion as he was wondering what she was doing.

"So this is a bow that's wrapped on your gift... I'm your gift, I'm giving myself to you. So darling, do you wanna kiss your Aunt Kate?" She said, she couldn't have sounded more sexy during this moment.

"Uh... Yes..." the teen manage to say, in fact that's all he could say in the moment.

With a slutty smirk, Kate leaned in and put her full red lips on her nephew's lips, the teen stayed still as a statue as her soft lips started hotly kissing him. He inhaled her enticing and intoxicating perfume scent, this was farther making the arousal of being jerked off by his sexy Aunt a few minutes earlier and to now being sharing an amazing passionate kiss with his sexy half naked Aunt was mind blowing. Kate went on to stroke Zachary's hard cock, the teen began moaning as the sensation that his Aunt was giving him was taking him over. Her thumb grazing the head of his cock from time to time and to add on to it, she made him groan by tongue kissing her nephew. Zachary had a look of lust on his face when Kate stopped kissing him, but this was far from over.

His Aunt kissed all over his body going down his body, rubbing her soft lips and nose along his chest and stomach, still wearing the red bow that she had tied around her stomach, she continued to caress and massage him. Zachary had started to get nervous as he put two and two together and figured out where this was going.

"Uh wait... Just wait..." the teen said nervously, but Kate kept going, ignoring his protest.

"Um... Aunt Kate, what are you planning on doing?" He asked, getting a shiver in his body as her soft lips moved down his body, leaving red lipstick prints as she went.

"Well I said that I'm your present, that I'm giving myself to you. Right now it's just kissing, but I'm pretty sure it'll turn into more than that." She answered, with a wink and a slutty smirk as she continued her decent to her nephew's cock.

While he was nervous, he couldn't wait til his Aunt get into the position that tons of men badly want to see Kate Upton in. Kate directed her nephew to sit at the end of his bed, the teen couldn't take his eyes off her huge naked breasts even if he tried.

With the red bow still tied around her stomach and with her on her knees between her nephew's parted legs in front of his cock, Zachary barely could hold in his excitement and anxiousness as he began breathing heavy, and his cock began throbbing. Kate grabbed Zachary's hard cock in her soft hand, stroking his hard cock once again. Zachary's eyes open wide in disbelief, anxiousness, and anticipation, staring at his big breasted Aunt who gently kissed the head of his cock. She loved kissing his cock and decided that she wanted to taste it.

The teen had imagined this moment a lot of times and now that it was actually happening, he couldn't believe it. He watched in shock as Aunt Kate kissed both sides of his hard cock, licking from the bottom all the way to the top before she began kissing again.

"Tell me what you want most Zachary. I want you to tell me, I wanna hear you say it." Kate said, it was obvious now that her horniness was taking over her now.

Zachary's fantasy of his Aunt Kate was about to become real, his nervousness started to go away as he was now free to be open about and act on his perverted fantasies.

"I want you to suck my cock Aunt Kate. I want you to take it in deep in your wet hot mouth and suck me until I cum," he said with urgency and a lot less nervous.

Kate once again had a slutty smirk at her nephew's request, and she knew that he wouldn't be disappointed, as she loved giving blowjobs and always give it her all, which was amazing. Untying the red bow and letting it fall to the floor, she grabbed her nephew's cock. The busty blonde leaned forward, opened her mouth wide, and took her nephew's full cock inside her warm wet mouth, the head of his cock grazing against the back of her throat.

The teen's mouth watered at having his sexy Aunt's face down in his lap, his cock deep inside her hot wet mouth. Her silky long blonde hair dangled on his thighs, as she starting bobbing her head up and down his saliva coated hard cock. Her loud sucking noises echoed in the room and it turned him on even more as Zachary ran his fingers through his Aunt's luscious hair, the sexy model taking his cock deep in her mouth and sliding her plump red lips down every inch of his throbbing cock.

He moaned out loud as she leaned down and started sucking his balls, as if she was trying to suck of his cum from his balls. Her lips moving around his balls as the model jerked him off again while she did this. His Aunt began sucking on his balls fiercely now, the sound, making the sound like when a Tennis player is hitting the ball with their racket. Zachary was in ecstasy, and he couldn't help, but put on hand behind her head and thrusting his hips upwards when she took his hard cock inside her warm wet mouth again, sucking even better and harder than before.

"Your hard cock is making me really fucking horny Zack. You want to put it inside me don't you? I know you do," she both teased and begged at the same time, still on her knees looking up at her nephew.

Zachary didn't think let alone know that things would get to this point. He originally thought that his Aunt Kate's family reunion present for him was to give him a hand job, and a mind blowing blowjob was an added gift, but he didn't think that he would actually get the chance to fuck her and the thought of it made his cock twitch. He was nervous as he never had sex before.

"Um... Uh... How do I say this... Aunt Kate um..." the teen rambled on.

"I think I know what you're trying to say... I'm your first hand job and blowjob, so I can only assume that you haven't fucked anyone yet."

The teen nodded, starting to get nervous again as he looked into his Aunt's eyes. Zachary had come to the conclusion that since he hadn't had full on sex before that she wouldn't go through with it and just leave it as a hand job and blowjob. Kate looked deep into her nephew's eyes and saw the nervousness and anxiousness, she felt bad all of a sudden, she had got all caught up in horniness that she had forgotten that losing your virginity was a pretty big deal and didn't consider how Zachary felt about that. She comforted him, putting a hand on the side of his face and said,

"Would you want me to be your first?" She asked curiously.

Zachary closed his eyes and took a deep breath, coming to a resolve. He opened his eyes with a look of confidence on his face, as she had offered herself to him.

"Yes I want you to be! I want you so bad!" He said, the tone of his voice even catching Kate off guard.

"Ok then... Just lay back, relax, and let your Aunt Kate take care of everything from here," she said to him, in a reassuring voice, getting him to lay down on the bed. Kate stood up and stood before her nephew as she slowly began sliding down her panties, revealing her bare naked bold wet pussy. Kate put two fingers in her mouth getting them wet with saliva, then dropped her hand between her legs, and spread her pussy lips apart to give her nephew a view of her inner pussy. The teen couldn't believe this was actually happening.

Kate got onto the bed and slowly got on top of her nervous nephew, spreading her legs on the the sides of his legs, and bending down so that her huge breasts pressed against her nephew's chest as she kissed him gently.

"I promise it will be special and everything you wanted and more stud bucket. A night that you'll never forget." She said.

Grabbing her nephew's hard cock, Kate rubbing the head of her nephew's cock against her pussy lips, making his cock throb against her warm wet pussy. When she was ready to go, she looked at her nephew when she lowered down, his cock going into her pussy. She watched his face contort when his cock went inside of her.

"Ugh! Ahhhh!" The teen screamed out, feeling the tightness, warmth, and wet feel of his Aunt's velvet like pussy close around his cock for the first time ever. Kate was gasping every time she pushed down onto his cock further, which made Zachary self-esteem boost up and lust build up even more.

Kate ran her hands through her hair and then put her hands on his shoulders, and began slowly riding her nephew's cock, she felt her nephew's cock slide into her pussy, as their thighs kept pressing against one another. As she felt Zachary's balls resting against her plump ass, Kate pushed the covers further down from them as she laid on him, her massive tits mashed against his chest. They began to make out, as Kate began to forcefully ride her nephew's hard throbbing cock, her large tits jiggling and bouncing in front of his face is mesmerizing.