The Family Reunion: Kate Upton

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Torres17
Torres17
83 Followers

Kate began to feel less and less guilty about what she was doing. She loved sex a lot, and if her nephew was this turned on by her and if she was making him feel good, then it was fine with her as of right now. If his mother had not asked her to watch Zachary at a moments notice, she most likely would've went home and masturbated while thinking about getting fucked by some random guy. For the past 5 years since she started attending the yearly family reunion she always loved a good fuck afterwards and now that her stupid date who she ditched ruined what could've been a night of amazing sex, which she had been looking forward to for a while now.

But another opportunity had opened up and it just so happened to be her horny young nephew. She didn't want to turn him into some kind of sex monster, but he's been obsessing over her and jerking off to her, she wanted to give him the real thing. As opposed to jerking off to her pictures online and in magazines. Zachary was already kneading his Aunt's massive tits, tweaking her erect nipples, which succeed in turning her own more, this made her start gyrating her hips more frantically.

"Oh fuck yeah! Keep doing that Zack, you're going to make your Aunt cum!" She moaned, her nephew unable to stop treating her big tits.

"Ohhhh... Aunt Kate, it feels so freaking good. Your pussy is so tight, warm, and wet. My cock feels so good inside of you!" He said, her big twin globes overflowing his hands as he began to massage them firmly, watching them swell in his hands as he squeezes them.

"I bet it's blowing your mind that your Aunt is riding your big cock. Nothing hotter than that huh?" She said with a slutty smirk, her dirty talk only driving her nephew more into ecstasy. Slamming her hips harder against him just to see the lust expression on his face and it hit her like lightning that she better get a hold of herself. She forgot that he wasn't even wearing a condom. She began slowing down her thrust and eventually stopped all together.

"Listen let me know when you're about to cum, alright?" She said.

All the teen could do is nod as beads of sweat was forming on his forehead.

"Wanna be on top? What do you say?" She asked, getting a little tired from this position at the rate she was going and because she also wanted to give her nephew a chance to take control for a little while. She could also teach him a thing or two in the process.

"Definitely, that would be amazing!" He said in full lust.

Kate got off of her nephew and got onto her side as her nephew moved out the way and got on his knees allowing Kate to take her position. She laid down in his bed, making sure she's comfortable and spreading her long legs, watching Zachary's cock twitch as it responded to the sight of her amazing naked body and her wet pussy lips waiting just for him. His Aunt still had her black stockings on, which also turned him on more. Zachary kneeled before her, his mouth watering at the sight of her wet pussy. He was still trying to comprehend that his cock was in there just a few seconds ago, that he was fucking his Aunt. What was still hard to believe is that he would be back in her pussy, fucking her again in a few moments because of his sexy Aunt's request.

He laid on her, his eagerness getting the best of him as he put his face between his massive titties, as he rubbed his hard cock against her tight warm wet pussy.

They shared a heated kiss for a short while, as he raised his hips up and grabbed his cock, guiding it to her amazing pussy. Once he had got into the right position, his Aunt couldn't hold it in any longer.

"Damn right there, that's it! That's the spot. Alright, now push stud bucket. Push that good cock back inside your Aunt Kate. Fuck me good."

She wrapped her arms and legs around her nephew as the teen focused on sliding his cock forward. He pushed forward once and felt the amazing sensation of his Aunt's tight warm wet cunt devouring his whole cock again. Kate wrapped her sexy stockinged legs around him tighter now, the teen taking in the incredible feeling of being inside of his Aunt Kate being able to see her reaction to his cock deeply penetrating her tight warm wet pussy.

"Fuck me Zack. Start slow and then pick up the pace. Soon I want you to fuck me like a slut. Alright stud bucket?"

"Yes," he replied, taking his cock half way out to get in a better position and then going balls deep inside her with slow hard thrusts, making his Aunt jolt up. Zachary figured that his Aunt must be into it, as she slid her hand down to her pussy and began playing with her clit. He couldn't believe what he was seeing.

"Uh... Aunt Kate... It feels so freaking good. Your pussy is amazing!" He said in lust.

"Oh fuck me Zach! Give it to me! Give it all to me!" Fuck me harder! Fuck your Aunt harder!" Kate said, losing herself in pleasure. As Kate's big tits were bouncing and jiggling, Zachary couldn't help, but grab both of her breast in his hands, two hand fulls of titflesh,and he began squeezing and massaging them as he fucked his Aunt balls deep, watching his Aunt going crazy in ecstasy on his cock. The huge chested model was stunned as she realized that she began having a orgasm and started climaxing all over her nephew's hard thrusting cock, drenching his cock and balls with her pussy juices. She put both hands behind Zachary's head and pushed his head down, so that his face was buried in between her huge breasts.

"Oh fuck... Wow... I didn't expect... Zach, that was... Amazing. Your cock is incredible. Just what I needed," she said, catching her breath after her big orgasm.

As he layed beside his Aunt as she stroked her fingers in his hair, it suddenly hit her that he hadn't cum this time around. She thought out the options, she couldn't let him cum inside her, and she didn't want to leave him like this. Kate looked over at the clock, she figured that they had about thirty minutes left to wrap things up before his mother came home.

"So tell me, what else have you fantasized about doing to your Aunt? Huh stud bucket?" How would you want me to make you cum, this time around?" She said in a sexy tone.

Zachary didn't have to think about it, he knew what he wanted and that was having his way with his Aunt's amazing breasts, but despite having already gotten a handjob, blowjob, and fucking his sexy Aunt, he didn't know to tell her that he wanted to tit fuck her so badly. Just the thought of titty fucking his busty Aunt was almost enough to make him cum right there. Zachary couldn't take his eyes off his Aunt's big tits and Kate had almost instantly knew what Zachary wanted.

"Hmmm I think I know just what you want. And it's a good choice!" She said, with a naughty smirk on her face, "Well what are you waiting for? We don't have that much time before your mom gets back. Get up and and sit on my stomach.

The teen didn't have to be told twice, his softening cock quickly began to harden as he watched his Aunt take her gargantuan tits in her hands, and part them in excitement of what was about to take place. Zachary straddled his Aunt's big breasts, and waited to see if Kate had anymore instructions before he started.

"Don't stop on my account. Lay that nice hard cock of yours in between my big titties, and hold them still and firm stud bucket.

Zachary did as what was said, resting his hard cock between his Aunt's magnificent tits. When Kate pressed her tits together, the teen grunted as he felt Kate's huge, soft, warm breasts closing around his cock. With his hard cock still drenched with his Aunt's pussy juices and her breast already semi sweaty, he was already lubed up and ready to go without further lube.

"Fuck my big titties Zach. The same as when you were inside of me, start slowly, and then start going faster and faster. Fuck my big titties until you cum. I wanna feel you explode all over my big breast.

Hearing his sexy Aunt's talking dirty made his go further in lust. He started thrusting back and forth, the friction of her big breasts getting tighter around his cock, it was indescribable. Kate made sure to keep a firm pressure on her nephew's cock, watching his face in full lust, and his cock head popping out from her soft, warm, mounds every time he trusted forward.

"So hot, damn... Ugh yes!" Zachary grunted, from the feeling and sensations of titty fucking his Aunt. Kate reached down and began juggling her nephew's balls. The teen's thrusts now went into overdrive, he knew he was getting close to cumming. Kate took hold of her twin globes again, as Zachary leaned forward, making his stomach hover about his Aunt's face. Kate couldn't help, but to tease her nephew ever more by licking his stomach.

"Ugh... Ahh oh Aunt Kate, it feels so damn good!"

As an attempt to finish him off faster, his Aunt thought of a trick that would work. Kate had gotten Zachary to arch his back again and to slow down his thrust.

As he went back to thrusting forward, the buxom model licked the head of her nephew's cock, which brought out a loud moan and grunt from the teen.

"Ohhh, Aunt Kate... You're going to make me cum!"

Every time he thrust forward, Kate kept licking the head of his cock with her all. Zachary kept fucking her tits with force, making her big tits bounce and jiggle like waves in the Ocean. He kept doing this until the head of his cock was engulfed by his Aunt's soft red lips, into her warm wet mouth. She was sucking him away, towards his mind blowing orgasm.

"Ugh... Aunt Kate I'm about to cum!" He yelled, as he felt that feeling in his cock and balls that he was about to cum.

"That's good baby, give me my reward. Aim for my mouth stud bucket." She said, still keeping her firm grip on her breast as her she let the head of her nephew's cock out of her mouth, as he was ready to burst.

And explode he did, the first shot of his incest cum shot into the back of her wide open mouth, the hot cum running down her throat. Zachary's eyes were half shut as he climaxed, it was so mind blowing that Zachary didn't have no control of where his cum was shooting at. This is exactly why the next few shots of cum landed on the bridge of her nose, the side of both of her cheeks, her lips, and leaving a small puddle of cum in between her tits.

After a few moments, he started coming down from his high, he had never had an orgasm like that before. The tired out teem looked down at his sexy Aunt, her face covered in his cum. She licked her lips, tasting her nephew's cum.

"Um... I'm really sorry Aunt Kate. I was at the point of no return and I didn't mean to cum all over your face." He said feeling horrible.

"Relax stud bucket, I wanted you too. Your cum taste so good darling. Do me a favor and hand me a hand towel. We need to clean up and get put our clothes back on, before your mom gets home.

Zachary quickly did as what Kate asked, handing her a hand towel so that she could clean up the facial her had given her and to wipe up the small puddle of cum he had left in between her breast.

Zachary began to use a hand towel to clean off his cock, but Kate stopped him midway.

"Don't bother. Let me do the cleaning," she said, as she leaned up and stunned Zachary by putting his softening cock back inside her warm wet mouth, her tongue licking around the head of his cock.

"Ahhhh," the teen moaned, having no idea that his Aunt would clean his cock like that. His entire body jerked as his Aunt sucked and licked his cock dry until both her and Zachary were satisfied.

"Um... I would take some pictures on your phone that you could jerk off to, but after that last phone hacking scandal I got caught into, it's to risky." She said

"Crap that sucks..."

"I might have a substitute though..."

The twenty two year old reached down and picked up her bra and panties, putting them on the side of the bed.

"You can keep my bra and panties for you to jerk off to until I see you again stud bucket. That she be a good switch for pics, just find a good hiding spot for them so your mother won't find them." She said with a laugh as she and her nephew kissed passionately, soon began tongue kissing.

After they had finished up, the two had got dressed again, Zachary taking in one last look at his sexy naked Aunt as she put her clothes back on. They stared at each other in silence as they heard his mother's car pull up in the garage. With the little time they had left, Kate pulled Zachary in and kissed him deeply, as she led him out of his bedroom, downstairs and toward the front door.

"I have to admit, this was fun. I hope it was everything you fantasized about and more."

Kate smiled pleased.

"It definitely was Aunt Kate. It was incredible... You're the best Aunt a guy could have." He replied, it was obvious that he was more than thrilled for what happened while his mother was out.

"So I was thinking that this doesn't have to be the end. I was going to talk to your mom to schedule a "sleep over" at my place sometime soon... Obviously I don't spend enough time with you!" She said with a smirk.

"I'd love that Aunt Kate." Zachary said with a smile coming on his face.

Kate smiled. Zachary and Kate tried to act normal as Zachary's mother opened the front door, all smiles, completely oblivious to the incest that had happened while she was out the house.

THE END.

Torres17
Torres17
83 Followers