The Family Ritual Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***

The doctor's visit went very well and Daniela was in excellent health. The baby was doing fine. Daniela phoned Jake to give him the doctor's report. "Master, I'm really tired. Please tell Mr. Matthew to go home. I have school work to do and I need to rest."

Jake smiled and said, "I will call him. You take care of yourself and the baby."

Jake phoned Matthew and told him to go home and give Daniela a break. He would see her in two weeks for Christmas.

Matthew agreed and left that day.

***

Mason phoned Daniela to ask about her doctor's appointment. She told him that on her next visit she would learn the sex of the baby. She was eager to know.

They talked for quite some time and Daniela knew in her heart that Mason was the one. It was unfair to Isabel not to share the news.

After getting off the phone with Mason, Daniela phoned Isabel, "I'm sorry. I am in love with Mason. I just want to give us time to get to know each other so I'm asking you not to tell anyone that you and I are finished."

Isabel laughed, "I will keep your secret until you are ready to reveal your choice. I like you. Mason is a good guy. He can be a little strong handed, but he's really changed, I think because of you. Take your time. I'll come to visit and we can go shopping and make it look like you're still thinking about your choices. Mason is a lucky man."

"Thank you Isabel. I'm sure you'll find your perfect mate." Daniela said.

"I hope so." Isabel said and hung up. She pulled Wendy's head in tighter. Wendy was under Isabel's desk sucking her as she typed on the computer. "It's too bad my dear Daniela." Isabel said to herself, "Your pussy was quite tasty." Isabel laughed and went back to work.

***

Margo hired a private detective named Wilson Robertson to find out the woman who had stolen her master from her. She used some of the money Mason had given her. She used some more of the money to rent a house in upstate New York and to purchase a gun.

***

Blake found out Margo hired a private detective. He told his men to follow Mr. Robertson and find out what he was looking for. Blake also notified Mason who was now very much on his guard.

Matthew invited Mason to spend Christmas at his home and Mason eagerly accepted. Mason asked Jake if he could spend his week with Daniela the week of New Year's Eve so they could start the New Year off together. Jake agreed.

Mason arranged for New Year's Eve with Daniela. For the first time in his life, he was thinking of someone other than himself. He had been reading the What To Expect When Your Expecting books so that he would understand how she would be feeling. She would be in her fourth month and sex would be something she might really want. He didn't want to push her. Mason wanted her to come to him and ask. She knew he was a Dom, but he wanted to move slowly.

He sent an email to Jake asking him to lunch to speak to him about Daniela as his slave. He wanted to know how far he could push her.

Mason's cock was getting hard just at the thought of fucking Daniela. This had been the longest time in his life that he had gone without sex, but he knew Daniela was worth it. He unbuttoned his pants and began moving his hand up and down his cock. He thought about her face, the smoothness of her skin, her lips and imagined her sucking on his dick.

Mason was sitting in his office in the restaurant with the door closed masturbating. He could imagine her taking his cock slowly down her mouth until it reached the back of her throat. She would lick up and down while staring into his eyes.

Daniela would deep throat him and he would allow her to take her time. The first time he wanted her to know that he would move slowly with her. Mason would talk to her as she sucked his cock. He would tell her what he expected their life to be life. He would tell her how he would punish her. He wanted her bound, he wanted her caned, he wanted her to call him Master. He wanted her to be on her knees begging him to take her. He wanted to see his marks on her body. He wanted her to cum and cum again. Mason wanted all of her.

He imagined sucking on her nipples. He couldn't wait to see her naked and over the New Year that would happen. Her slight baby bump, her swollen breasts. He wanted to suck all the milk. The only thing that made him angry was Matthew. He didn't want Matthew fucking her anymore, but he had to wait until Daniela made her decision, then he would tell Matthew not to touch his bride-to-be.

Mason imagined putting the beautiful five-caret diamond on her finger. He made sure the ring was flawless; nothing less but perfection for Daniela. She was stunning and she was his. He knew in his heart that she had chosen him. She just wanted him to earn her. As Mason stroked his cock, as Mason imagined Daniela sucking him, he came. "Daniela, Daniela yes, please, love me." He said as his juices spurted all over the room.

***

Blake's men learned that Margo was trying to find out who Mason was in love with. They were ordered to bring Wilson into Blake's office.

Wilson Robertson knew Blake by reputation and realized that Mason was part of 'The Cassidy's' and he was a little worried.

Wilson was led into the office. It was ten o'clock at night. He had been sitting in his car watching Mason at the restaurant, when the two men with guns approached him. "Our boss wants a word with you."

"Who's your boss?" Wilson asked his hand on his own gun.

"Blake Black, attorney for the Cassidy family." One of the men said.

"Why would Blake Black want to see me?" Wilson asked removing his hand from the gun.

"Mason Chadwell is part of the Cassidy family." The other man said.

Wilson gulped. "Shit guys I had no idea."

"Just follow us and Mr. Black will tell you everything you need to know. By the way, if he wanted you dead, you'd be dead." The men said and Wilson had followed behind them in his car. He wasn't going to mess with Blake Black.

Now here he was sitting in a comfortable office, in a red leather chair. Wilson was offered a drink by a very attractive receptionist. In his hand, he now held a scotch on the rocks. Evidently, they weren't planning to kill him.

Blake Black entered the room and Wilson immediately felt his stomach knot. The guy was as imposing as his reputation. Blake sat down across from him.

"Mr. Robertson, I know who hired you and I have a proposition for you. If you are interested it will be very lucrative for you, if you are not, then things might get..." Blake paused before saying "very interesting and I really don't want to go there. I think you are a very intelligent man."

Wilson took a pull of his very fine scotch. "The young lady just hired me to find out who her former beau was seeing."

"Yes we know that. This is my proposition. We will pay you double the money the young lady offered. I want you to find out exactly what she has planned for the soon to be fiancé of Mason Chadwell and report back to me. We will take it from there. I will give you the information on Daniela and I'm curious to see what Ms. Margo Godith thinks she has planned."

Blake chuckled and it gave Wilson chills. "I accept your offer and will report back to you as soon as I know anything."

"You will do more than that. I want you to meet with her in a public place so she can feel comfortable. My men will be listening." Blake reached into his desk and took out an envelope. "This is half of the money; you will get the rest after you've made her reveal her plot. And I will owe you a favor which you may claim at some point in time."

Blake got up, shook his hand, and handed him the envelope. Wilson shivered at his touch but Blake did not notice.

"All the information that you need about Daniela is in the envelope." Blake said. "I look forward to learning what dear Margo plans."

***

Three days later, Wilson met with Margo at a restaurant near her home. "So what did you find out about the cunt?" Margo said her eyes crazed.

Wilson looked around the restaurant. He couldn't spot anyone, but he knew they were there. He ordered a burger and a coke and told Margo to order something. She chose chicken noodle soup and water. She waited impatiently.

"Her name is Daniela. I don't have a last name. I know that she lives in Boston and goes to college. She's 21 years old. Here's a photo." Wilson said passing a recent photo of Daniela to Margo.

Margo looked at it. Daniela was beautiful, which made Margo hate her more. She would make her first business to mess up that pretty face.

"One more thing, Daniela is pregnant." Wilson said. He watched Margo for her reaction. Margo looked up from the photo her eyes blank, then she said, "What did you say?"

"Daniela is pregnant." Wilson repeated.

"No. No! She can't be pregnant." Margo said softly. She mumbled something to herself then said. "She's trapped him that's why he's marrying her."

"What are you planning to do?" Wilson asked cautiously.

"Why do you want to know?" Margo asked looking at him suspiciously.

Wilson leaned closer, "Because maybe I can help you."

"I didn't know she was pregnant." Margo answered. "I bought a house in upstate and I plan to kidnap her, now I will wait and kidnap her and keep her there until she delivers. I will take that baby from her and kill her. I will bring the baby to Mason and he and I will raise it together." Margo told him, her face all aglow.

"When are you planning on doing this?" Wilson asked.

"I heard she's coming here for the New Year so maybe then, but I didn't know she was pregnant. I still have to work it all out, but I'll be ready when the time comes." Margo said whispering.

"Look, if you need me, call me and I'll help. Right now I've got to go." Wilson said and stood up. He paid the check and left.

Blake's men and the woman acting as a waitress heard it and taped it all. When Wilson got back outside and into his car, the envelope with the rest of his payment was waiting along with a business card from Blake. Wilson turned the card over and it said, "Good Work, I owe you one." Blake.

The video and tape were brought back to Blake. Blake watched the video and listened to the tape. The girl was definitely unhinged. He had several options and he was willing to use all of them. But first Blake went to see Mason and told him about the plot. Mason was horrified.

Blake just laughed, "I'll take care of it. You just stay away from her. We'll let this play out. Don't' worry, Daniela will be in the dark. We have men following Margo 24/7 just in case she changes her plan. The private dick she hired is on our side so don't worry about it. We'll also make sure she stays away from you."

"Are you sure Blake? I don't want Daniela hurt." Mason said.

"Don't worry; she will never know that anything is wrong." Blake said. "I would go after Margo now for conspiracy, but I really want to see what she intends and then I can, without conscience, take care of her the family way."

Mason shivered. He knew the family always protected their own.

***

Jake and Hayley went Christmas shopping and their house was full of presents. They would be leaving that evening to spend Christmas with the Cassidy's, but on this night, they were having dinner at their house with Jake's parents. Hayley had taken classes and found that she enjoyed cooking. With Marvina's help she had made a wonderful Christmas Eve dinner. Jake was proud of her and he thanked her that morning by licking her to three orgasms and fucking her hard.

The snow had just started to fall on this Christmas Eve. They hoped that it would stop so they could leave after dinner for Denver. Susan and Henry arrived first and offered to help, but Jake made them sit down as Marvina served hors d'oeuvres. There were two servers because Marvina was going to join them for dinner.

Nathanial and Mary arrived. Mary had asked if she could invite Stephen. Jake agreed and Stephen arrived bringing a very good bottle of wine. He was spending the holidays with his parents and they were dropping him off in Maine before they continued on to Denver.

Marvina hadn't forgotten her time with Daniela and hoped she'd get another chance to eat that sweet pussy again.

The first course was crab cakes with baby greens and lovely lemon vinaigrette, followed by the lovely crown roast of pork with apple and pork stuffing with roasted potatoes and gravy. For dessert there was a stunning Chocolate-Orange Bûche de Noël. Hayley knew a great deal about wine and had with the help of Marvina and the wine store she frequented paired the dishes with lovely bottles of wine.

Hayley was wearing a long red skirt with a white blouse. Her hair was done up with red flowers. The house looked festive with red and white poinsettias in all the rooms.

She had done a remarkable job. Jake had taken his parents on a tour around the house. When they got to the playroom door he informed them it was just a place where they kept odds and ends until they had a baby. They accepted this explanation.

Conversation was flowing. Jake was watching Mary and Stephen. He liked Stephen and knew that the two were in love. He sighed. This was going to be crazy. How would he ever explain to Mary about this insane family and what would happen if they were to get married. Jake tried not to think about it.

Susan and Henry praised Hayley's cooking. Susan promised to teach Hayley how to make Jake's favorite foods after the holidays and Marvina gave Susan the recipe for her gravy and crown roast.

After dinner, they opened presents. Nate had given Hayley a lovely scarf, while he gave his brother season tickets to a Knicks game. Hayley and Jake gave Nate flying lessons and he was thrilled. He had wanted to learn how to fly a plane since he was a kid. Henry gave Hayley a fishing rod, not just any fishing rod but a high tech rod. He told her he would take her fishing when the weather got better. Hayley thanked him and said she would be honored to go fishing with him since she had never been.

Jake and Hayley's present to Henry and Susan was a two week cruise aboard the Queen Victoria. Susan had tears in her eyes. This was her dream trip.

Susan gave Hayley a beautiful veil that had been Jake's grandmother's. "I don't know what your dress will be like, but I'm hoping you can incorporate some of this in your dress."

"Thank you so much. I love it." Hayley said as she carefully refolded the lace veil and placed it back in the box.

Finally, Hayley and Jake handed Mary a box. She opened it to find a key. "I know you were thinking about buying a car. Hayley and I did it for you." Jake said sheepishly.

"The Mini convertible?" Mary asked.

"Of course, with the British flag!" Hayley said laughing.

"Where is it?" Mary asked excitedly.

"it will be at the garage across from your house when you get there. Also, I want you to move out of that studio you've been living in. I think you can afford a bigger place, one with a doorman." Jake said.

"I've been busy with work. I haven't had time to look." Mary said blushing.

"I'll give you the name of the realtor I used for mom and dad. I want you out of there as soon as possible." Jake said.

"Yes Sir!" Mary said laughing and she hugged Jake and

At ten, the dinner was over. Nate took his parent's home while a limousine took Mary, Stephen, Jake and Hayley to the airport. It was lightly snowing, as they arrived at JFK. Mary kissed Jake and Hayley goodbye. Stephen told her he would see her in a few days and would call her. He kissed her and Jake watched. Hayley pulled his arm and they went into the terminal followed by Stephen as the limousine drove Mary back home.

On the plane, Hayley pushed Jake into talking to Stephen while she took a nap. Jake frowned, but sat next to Stephen and they began to talk. By the time they dropped Stephen off an hour later in Maine, Jake realized that he was going to have to accept the fact that Stephen may one day be his brother-in-law. He was happy and worried for both of them and wished he could tell them the truth.

12