The Family Ritual Ch. 53

Story Info
THE EPILOGUE - the end?
4.5k words
4.76
27.6k
21
18

Part 53 of the 53 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 06/22/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Family Ritual -- Ch. 53

DUSTIN CASSIDY AND HOW IT ALL BEGAN

By angelface195

©2013 angelface195 all rights reserved

*A note: First I want all of you Family Ritual fans to remember THIS WAS A DREAM! I dreamt the beginning and the end, so none of this is about my own spiritual or religious beliefs. IT WAS JUST A DREAM! This is the last chapter.

My first submission went on the site on October 29, 2012. For the past year I have written well over 150 chapters...I need a break. I'm taking some time off to think and to dream. I will return with something new or maybe something added. Blake has been talking to me.

I want to thank all of you for your comments and your support. You make me a better writer.

A special shout out to Phoebecharmed -- who has been one of my biggest supporters.

Angelface195 

***

The Cassidy's

Matthew Cassidy

The Patriarch of the Cassidy Family

Helen Cassidy

Wife of Matthew

Hayley Harrison Cassidy

Youngest daughter of of Matthew and Helen

Wife of Jake Harrison Cassidy & Heir to the Cassidy Legacy

Samantha Mitchell Cassidy

The second oldest married to actor Brandon Mitchell

Denise Worth Cassidy, now deceased

Eldest daughter married to Daniel Worth

Helen is carrying her unborn child. Shot by Ellen

Jonah Cassidy

Eldest child and son of Matthew Cassidy

Married to Quinn Cassidy

Lance Cassidy

Elder brother to Matthew, now deceased

Miriam Cassidy

Lance's widow.

In- law's

Brandon Mitchell

Famous actor married to Samantha

Ellen McGraw

Former Super Model, mother of Little Brandon.

Former stalker of Brandon Mitchell

Daniel Worth

Sports agent - widower of Denise

Quinn Cassidy

Daughter-in-law married to Jonah

Jake Harrison

Husband to Hayley

Mary Harrison

Sister to Jake, Fiancée to Stephen Cassidy

Marvina

Housekeeper to Hayley and Jake

Stephen Cassidy

Son of Dent Cassidy, fiancé to Mary

Dent Cassidy

Father of Stephen Cassidy -- brother to Matthew

Sally Cassidy

Wife to Dent, Mother of Stephen Cassidy

Kenneth Baylor Cassidy

Head of the board

Gwyn Baylor Cassidy

Wife of Kenneth

Blake Black AKA Dustin Cassidy

Family lawyer, keeper of the Ritual and the person who started it all.

Valentina Alexis Black

Wife of Blake, sister to Lacy

Lacy Alexis

Sister to Valentina, Fiancée to Derrick Cassidy Kennedy.

***

The Chadwell's

Lord Thomas Chadwell

Husband to Lady Catherine Cassidy Chadwell

Lady Catherine Cassidy Chadwell

Daughter of Lance Cassidy, lives in England

Chadwell Children

Mason Chadwell

Husband to Daniela

Daniela Chadwell

Wife of Mason Chadwell former slave to Jake and Hayley

Frederick

Father of Daniela, dating Marvina

Claudia Chadwell-Winston and her husband, Martin Winston

Braxton Chadwell and his wife, Tara

Carlton Chadwell and his wife, Carmen

Sylvia Chadwell-Sawyer and her husband, Adam Sawyer

***

The Cassidy Kennedy's

Derrick Cassidy Kennedy

Fiancé to Lacy Alexis

Amber Cassidy Kennedy

Mother to Derrick

Senator Alan Cassidy Kennedy

Father to Derrick

Jackson Cassidy Kennedy

Brother to Derrick married to Pedro

Pedro Cassidy Kennedy

Husband to Jackson, changed his name to Cassidy Kennedy after their marriage

Janice Cassidy Kennedy McGarrett

Sister to Derrick

Bronson McGarrett

Husband to Janice

***

Epilogue

***

Stephen and Mary

Mary moved in with Stephen the next day. Mary went into training with Madame and Madame said she was the best student ever. Mary found that she enjoyed being in charge and her confidence grew.

Six months later, she and Stephen married in a beautiful ceremony in New York City with Hayley being her matron of honor.

At the wedding night ritual, Jake took his sister's virginity and Mary ate Hayley's pussy. Dent had become very contrite and learned his lesson. He thoroughly enjoyed Mary taking his anal virginity as well as his son fucking his ass.

Stephen found that he loved being between his wife's black thighs and spent most mornings and evenings between them. Mary became Editor of Hayley's magazine and when she had to work late she would have Stephen come to the office and eat her pussy while she worked.

Stephen and Mary had three daughters. One of them became a famous Broadway actress. Their parents eagerly participated in the ritual with them when they came of age and got engaged.

***

Sally and Dent

Dent spent the rest of his life with a five-inch cock servicing his dominant wife. They were very happy with this new relationship.

Sally became Madame's assistant and expressed great joy in tormenting her husband.

***

The Cassidy's

Hayley and Jake

Once it was Hayley's turn to become pregnant she didn't waste any time. She and Jake had three sons and four daughters. Their youngest was a girl named Lancy. Lancy would become the heir and became engaged to the man who would create a vaccine for HIV. The Cassidy family became even more powerful. Lancy gave the cure to the world for free and every person was vaccinated against the disease.

Lancy was a dominant like her father.

Hayley became head of the board when Kenneth retired at age 75 to spend more time with his wife. She learned a great deal about the Ritual.

Hayley died at the age of 110 in the arms of her husband Jake of natural causes. Jake died a month later.

***

Brandon and Samantha

Samantha gave birth to a bouncing baby girl. They named her Jacqueline Helen Cassidy-Mitchell. They raised little Brandon as their own.

Brandon Mitchell went on to receive an Academy Award for his gritty performance of an amputee in The War Reward. He and Samantha had another daughter named Marcy who followed in her father's footsteps.

Their daughter Jacqueline became a best-selling author.

Brandon and Samantha were killed in an airplane crash on their way from the Cannes Film Festival. They were both in their 90's.

***

Ellen

When Brandon turned ten, his biological mother Ellen was released from the sanatorium. She was cured of her obsession. Blake went to see Ellen and offered her a home anywhere but New York. Ellen chose to live in Switzerland. She finally got to see her son when he turned 18 and asked to see her.

She gave birth to two other children and was very happy. Ellen apologized to Brandon and Samantha and the three of them became friends. The only stain in her life was Daniel. He refused to see or speak to her.

***

Matthew and Helen and Daniel and Roberta

Helen gave birth to Denise's beautiful baby girl. Daniel named her Denise Helen. He raised her as a single father until she was five and he fell in love with the slave Roberta who was now living with Jake and Hayley after being trained by Matthew.

They married and Roberta served her new husband and Master well. They had one more child another daughter.

Matthew Cassidy and Helen's marriage grew stronger throughout Helen's pregnancy. He learned to appreciate his wife much more. Helen died at the age of 89 and Matthew at the age of 95. Hayley went into a depression after her father's death and it was Jake that helped her through it.

***

Quinn and Jonah

Quinn went to work as President Katherine Grant's Press Security. She gave birth to one more child a son. She and Jonah raised their children with a deep respect for the ritual. Her son became the Surgeon General of the United States.

***

Frederick and Marvina

Frederick and Marvina married at the Cassidy estate a few years later. Hayley was Marvina's matron of honor. She opened her own restaurant in New York. Marvina hired a young cook named Ashley who became not only the housekeeper but the slave to Hayley and Jake.

***

The Chadwell's

Lord and Lady Chadwell

Lady Chadwell used her influence to boost her family's power and influence. She ensured that the relationship between the British Cassidy's and the American Cassidy's was strong. Even though Mason and Daniela had three more children; Camilla and Carlos were her favorites; though she was loathe admitting it.

Camilla grew up to be first a model, then a political fundraiser. She decided when she was 21 to move to England where Lady Catherine introduced her to the Prince of Wales who became King Phillip I. They fell in love and married. It was the first time in history that a Prince took part in the family ritual.

Carlos and Jake bonded together and Carlos always said proudly that he had two fathers. He and Hayley were very close also. Carlos became a politician and when he was 55 ran for President of the United States. He won and it was with great pride that Jake and Mason both had tears in their eyes at his inauguration.

Lady Chadwell lived long enough to see her grandson become President and her granddaughter become Queen. She passed away quietly in her sleep. Her husband, after being Prime Minister for a number of years passed away five years earlier and she was lonely without him.

***

Mason and Daniela

Out of everyone in the Cassidy Clan, Mason and Daniela stayed truly in love. Their relationship was solid and they rarely had a cross word between them. They had three more children; two boys and a girl. One of their sons was killed at age 25 when his motorcycle was hit by a drunken truck driver. He had gotten married the year before and his wife was pregnant with their first child. Mason made sure that the driver got the maximum sentence in jail. The driver of the truck turned his life around and begged Mason and Daniela for forgiveness. He ended up staying with them and changing his life.

Mason opened four more restaurants; another in New York, one in London, one in Paris and another in Las Vegas. Daniela took care of him and the family and became a famous pastry chef, but every night she was on her knees sucking her husband's cock which she adored.

They raised their children to expect and want the Ritual. Daniela died a year before Mason. She was 98 years old. She died surrounded by her children, grandchildren and great-grands. Mason died exactly one day, one month and one year after his wife. They were both cremated and his ashes were placed with hers. The children had their ashes put into the Cassidy Family Mausoleum where they remain together for eternity.

***

Sylvia Chadwell-Sawyer and her husband, Adam Sawyer

Sylvia went on assignment with her husband to Africa. She was kidnapped and raped by a band of rebels. She was held for over a month. The rebel leader realized she was a pain slut and he fell in love with her. The Cassidy's sent a team of Navy Seals to retrieve Sylvia who was pregnant with the rebel leader's child. The leader was killed and Sylvia gave birth to a baby girl that she and Adam raised as their own.

Adam quit his job. He instead went to work with his father-in-law in politics. The entire situation changed Sylvia. She was still a submissive but no longer a pain slut. Her relationship with Adam changed and he became more considerate and kinder towards his wife. They had one more child; a girl.

***

The Cassidy Kennedy's

Amber Cassidy Kennedy and her husband Senator Alan

Amber never got over her obsession with her son. Her relationship with Lacy was always tense; so much so that Derrick eventually stopped speaking to his mother. Amber took her own life by taking enough pills to kill twelve people. She had a picture of Derrick beside her and left him a note telling him how much she still loved him.

Alan went into mourning for a year then he met a young 28 year old woman named Nancy who became his wife. She helped him heal and he took great pleasure submitting to her. They had one child, another son. Nancy became great friends with Lacy and helped her when Derrick decided to run for office.

***

Jackson and Pedro

They had two children with a surrogate; each donated their sperm; a girl and a boy. Pedro was car jacked and murdered on the freeway when he stopped to help a motorist he thought was in trouble.

The Cassidy family tracked down the three men and woman involved. Their bodies were never found.

After Pedro's death, Jackson raised the children. Ten years after the death of his husband, Jackson married a friend of Brandon's. A Hollywood actor who just came out, they had one more child, a daughter.

***

Derrick and Lacy

Derrick decided to follow in his father's footsteps. He became a senator from New York and went on to become the Senate Majority Leader. He had no ambition to run for President and enjoyed his life with Lacy.

When his mother died, Derrick finally felt free. He didn't attend her funeral, but took Lacy away for a second honeymoon.

Lacy and her sister Valentina remained very close along with their mother Gertie. She gave birth to the couple's only child; a daughter. Lacy got her degree in fashion and became a famous fashion designer.

She designed the wedding dress for Camilla Chadwell when she married the King and Camilla's coronation gown.

***

Finally...

Blake Black and Valentina

Blake was with Valentina at the end when she died at the age of 100. They had one more child; a son named Jeremiah. Blake wept uncontrollably at her death. Twenty years before Blake had told the family that he was preparing his successor who would arrive after his death. No one saw this mysterious person until Blake's funeral; six months after Valentina's death. His name was Philip Puce. He was forty one years old; very handsome with blond hair and blue eyes.

Blake Black, aka Dustin Cassidy, aka Philip Puce kept the family together and practicing the ritual.

In the year 3001 Blake decided he was ready to die. The Cassidy's had spread out all over the world and in the new colonies on Mars, Venus and Saturn. In the over the thousand years that he had been alive; there had only been one more threat to the Ritual which came from a descendent of Derrick and Lacy. The young woman named Valentina had challenged the validity of the ritual but in the end Michael had saved the day yet again. After that time everything had gone swimmingly. Blake was tired. His wife was dying any day now and he knew it was time to pass on baton.

He had taken the name of Benjamin Black and had married a lovely woman named Victoria. They had three children; the youngest a girl was named, what else, Adelaide.

Adelaide had turned twenty one and was engaged to a young man named Winston when Blake called her into his office. The night before he had called for Michael and told him he was nearly ready. Michael smiled, "The Lord is waiting to welcome you with open arms."

Blake smiled wearily, "I have a favor to ask."

"Anything" Michael said warmly.

Blake blushed, "I would like Valentina and my first wife, Adelaide to be with me."

Michael grinned broadly, "They are both anxiously awaiting you already."

The next day when Adelaide came into his office. He asked her if she would agree to take over for him. "Father, I would agree to do anything for you."

Blake smiled and from in the safe he took out a special formula that Michael had given to him. It was green and he gave it to his daughter. Adelaide's body went stiff and her eyes rolled back into her head as she received all the knowledge of the Cassidy family. For half an hour her brain was given the history of the family. When she had learned it all she dropped down at her father's feet.

Blake at that moment turned from an old man into the young Dustin Cassidy and the young Adelaide unzipped his pants. She took his virile penis into her mouth and sucked it deeply. Blake held onto his daughter's head and very soon emptied himself into her.

She eagerly swallowed his semen. When she sat back down in her chair she said to him, "Father, I have a few things to discuss with Michael before I take on this responsibility."

"Anything you wish." Blake said as he called for Michael.

The Archangel appeared. "Yes Miss Adelaide, what may I do for you?"

"Before my father departs this earth I would like to ask that he may not die before my mother. Also he has to walk me down the aisle and see the birth of my first born." Adelaide said confidently.

The Angel again smiled warmly, "Anything else"

"If I need my father, then he will appear and guide me." She said smiling at Michael.

Michael touched her face, "You will bring the family into the next millennium and will ensure that the human race survives. The Lord agrees to all your requests."

Michael waved his hand across the room and it transformed into the cave where the first ritual had begun. There was a white four poster canopy bed with white curtains surrounding it.

Blake led his daughter to the bed where he undressed her carefully. Blake felt her body and then tied her wrists to the posts. Michael handed him a leather braided whip and Blake began whipping Adelaide as she withered in her bondage in pain and ecstasy.

The angel came before her and felt her body and where he touched she felt white hot heat and sensations so powerful they shook her. Michael reached down to her sex and grabbed it hard. Adelaide felt as if she would pass out from the intense orgasm coursing through her then all of a sudden it stopped midway and she was left frustrated.

"Please Father, please, I need to cum." Adelaide begged.

Blake laughed and undressed. She was still naked and tethered as lights which turned to being formed around her. She knew who they were. There was Jeremiah and Father O'Flynn, Penny and Victoria, Magdalene and finally the woman she was named for the first Adelaide.

They were all naked. Magdalene lay on the bed and grabbed the young Adelaide's head bringing it into her sex. Adelaide began to suck the black bushy pussy before her, while Penny took the whip and began to whip her. Blake and Michael watched as one by one Adelaide was made to eat pussy and be whipped. Jeremiah took her face in his hand and brought her to his cock. It didn't take long before he came. Finally the older Adelaide just kissed her on the lips. "I wish you all the luck in the world my dear. Thank you for loving him as much as I do."

The younger Adelaide watched as they all stood around the bed. Blake untied her and put her onto the bed which felt as if she were resting on a cloud, all the pain leaving her body. Adelaide was a virgin; saving herself for marriage, but she knew that on this night her virginity would be given to her father and she couldn't wait.

Adelaide opened her legs to welcome Blake in and Blake aka Dustin Cassidy stared down at his daughter and in one swift move he reared back and slammed the full length of his massive meat into her virgin pussy slicing through her hymen.

Adelaide screamed as her father's large cock penetrated her virginal passageway. The elder Adelaide stroked her forehead and then everyone held hands and prayed as Blake began to masterfully fuck his daughter.

The younger Adelaide's moans turned to sighs of pleasure, "Father, please, fuck me, fuck me hard!"

Blake laughed and began moving his hips and Adelaide wrapped her legs around him and clawed at his back.

Michael watched appreciatively as the rest swayed back and forth as Blake and Adelaide neared their climax.

"I love you Adelaide. You are my precious one. Enjoy your life." Blake said as he moved his hips.

"Father you are so good, take me, take me." She groaned as Blake continued fucking her.

Their passion reached a crescendo as the people around them began to disappear until it was only Michael and Adelaide. Adelaide kissed the younger Adelaide and Blake and then she too disappeared as the passion overtook them and Blake sent his semen into his daughter's wet pussy and she came on his pulsating cock. Adelaide held onto him tightly as her head fell back, "Father, I'm cumming, I'm cumming, I'm cummmmmmming!"

12