The Family Ritual Ch. 53

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Blake took her nipple into his mouth and bit it hard as he too found his release. As his semen penetrated into her womb, every moment and every secret went with it. She would not be pregnant, Blake's seed was without the ability; this seed was to impart knowledge so that she would know all that she would need to move forward once he was gone. She knew all his past lives and all the things he had done in the name of the family. She knew about Margo and Ellen; both the good and the bad, this Adelaide knew it all and she knew that she would do everything in her power to ensure that the ritual would continue until the end of time.

Michael spread a white light over them and their bodies rose above the bed, Blake's dick still in her pussy. He began to move again and Adelaide felt the excitement and thrill of the beginnings of what she knew would be a powerful orgasm. Blake fucked her again, but this time he took his time to show her how masterful he was and how masterful she would be.

Adelaide met him thrust for thrust. She pulled his hair and pulled his lips down to hers. This was her fuck and she rolled him over in midair and fucked him as he gazed up at her; both surrounded by the white light. She felt as if she were in heaven as she fucked Blake. Adelaide let him know that she was the one now in control as her pussy gripped his dick and milked his cock.

It was Blake's turn to lose control. It was Blake who moaned and grabbed her hips. It was Blake whose eyes rolled back in his head as he felt himself explode once again into his beautiful daughter and as he came again, Blake turned back into an old man as their bodies fell back onto the bed.

Adelaide lay with her head on her father's chest for some time, then she kissed down his body until she got to his cock where she cleaned it gently and tenderly as he stroked her hair.

Finally it was done they dressed and Michael brought them back to Blake's office. Adelaide and Blake were both exhausted. Adelaide spent the night at her father's house where he held her the entire night. In the morning they went into the bedroom to see Adelaide's mother. They were with her when she died that day.

After the funeral two days later, Blake took his daughter's anal virginity when she begged him. She wanted Blake to have every part of her. They were cemented. Blake taught her the rest of what she needed to know.

The Cassidy family learned that Adelaide would be taking over from Blake. She spent most days with her father learning more and more and before she went home she would suck his cock.

Blake prepared for his departure from the earth. He went to places he hadn't been in some time. He visited old friends to say goodbye. He had lived a good life and he was happy to turn over the reins.

Six months later, Blake walked Adelaide down the aisle. The night before her wedding she spent in bed with her father where he spanked, whipped and fucked her in every hole.

After the wedding, Blake went away to give Adelaide sometime to be with her new husband. When she told him she was pregnant he returned. From that day on, Adelaide fucked him every day. Her husband knew nothing. Winston was Adelaide's submissive husband and did what she asked.

On a sultry August day, Adelaide gave birth to a beautiful baby girl she named Valentina. Her father thanked her.

Michael came to Blake and told him that he would die the night after the baby was christened. Blake did not tell Adelaide.

The baby was christened at three months. The night before the christening, Adelaide lay in her father's arms and told him how much she loved him. He told her that he loved her more than life.

The christening was a joyous affair filled with family and friends. Blake held little Valentina in his arms and kissed her. He asked Michael to bless the little girl.

Adelaide asked to come to his home that night, but Blake told her she needed to be with her husband.

He went home alone and lay down in his bed. He fell into a deep sleep where he saw Adelaide and Valentina waiting for him. Michael took his hand and he saw his body on the bed. He smiled at the Angel as Michael led him out of the earth, into the sky, into...heaven. Blake turned back one more time to look at the world he was leaving and he smiled...the world was in good hands.

In heaven he was greeted by his Adelaide and his Valentina. Angels serenaded him and the voice of the Lord welcomed him. He deserved the rest. He would watch over them.

***

Adelaide found her father's body the next day and she wept tears of sorrow. Michael appeared to her and told her that Blake was at peace.

***

Blake's funeral was attended by all the Cassidy's from nearly every part of the universe. In this incarnation as Benjamin Black he had worked tirelessly for their betterment and they all came to pay homage.

***

At the White House, flags were flown half-staff. The book rose in the air and hung there for three days. The current vice-president attended the funeral and wished Blake aka Benjamin god speed.

In the Vatican, the current Pope said a special mass for Blake while every page in the book turned black for three days in mourning.

***

The Family Ritual continues and as long as it does, we are all forgiven our sins. We thank them for their gift. Just remember whenever you sin, you have a Cassidy who is committing incest so you can be forgiven.

The End?

***

I want to thank all of you for reading this story. It has taken me through changes I never thought. I am taking a short break, but I will be returning with something new. I wouldn't have been able to complete this without all of your support.

Thank you so much for reading, writing and letting me know how you feel. I am deeply moved by all that you have shared with me. Please feel free to send me emails or leave comments. I read and answer all of them.

Again thank you for enjoying The Family Ritual...

Angelface195 

12