The Family Room Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mused
Mused
1,272 Followers

My lungs gorged themselves on huge breaths, I wanted to let her down once and for all.

"What's the matter, don't you think I'm pretty?" Erin summoned the voice of a normal teenaged girl.

I dared to let my vision take in her lean body before settling on her brown eyes. "Of course I do, you're a beautiful girl, Erin." Staring at her doe eyes I wasn't sure if I could resist anymore.

"Then why don't you look at me?" I was looking at her now, I told her so. "It's not the same, it's not the way you look at Julie."

"Julie's my sister."

"Don't hand me that bullshit." All innocence disappeared, there was venom in her voice. "I've seen the way you two watch each other." Erin stomped her heel against the sofa cushion. She looked at me and smirked. "You took her to the movies again last week. You always take her to the movies. Do you touch her in there, Ricky? Do you wait for the theater to go dark, then put your hand down her panties?"

She only wanted to upset me, get me to do something I would regret. Speech wasn't easy but I reclaimed my vocal cords. "Is sex the only thing you ever think about?"

She rolled her eyes. "Of course it is. You're no different Rick Martin, neither is Julie."

The mention of my little sister's name brought me to my feet. "Stop saying those kinds of things about Julie!"

Erin looked pleased. She climbed off the couch and stood before me. Her long red fingernails rubbed the bare skin exposed by the v-neck of my undershirt. "I'm beginning to suspect that the two of you are already doing it. Is that why you got so jealous and beat the shit out of Sam?"

I bristled at her accusation. "I'm right aren't I Ricky? You couldn't stand to see your little Julie get it on with another man." She gripped the v of my shirt and ripped part of it open. I flinched. "Of course you only heard her side of the story. Sam told me she practically begged for it. He said our little Julie wanted it so bad she just about raped him."

My face must have turned an awful shade of red. Aside from yesterday afternoon, I had never been so angry in my life. Blinded by rage, I almost raised my right palm. I would have liked nothing better than to slap the smirk from her face.

I breathed deep and reminded myself that I wasn't like Erin and I sure as hell wasn't like Sam. I turned to leave but Erin leaped on my back. Her lanky female body wrapped around my torso, disrupting my balance. We stumbled backwards, landing on the couch.

Erin was like a wildcat clawing and biting, kissing and licking my body. I was too stunned to move. She ripped off her thong, literally tearing the nylon at the leg. She stuff them in my mouth, I gagged at the taste and spat them out. She ripped my shirt the rest of the way, baring my entire chest and stomach. I struggled to break free but she used her long legs to pin my shoulders to the couch. She stretched forward on powerful thighs and rubbed her hairless pussy in my face.

I clamped my mouth shut, I didn't want to taste her.

One of my arms worked free from her bony knee and wrapped around her slim waist, I shoved her off. Erin hit the wooden floor with a smack. "You bastard," she yelled. She lost all composure and jumped back on top of me. "Why won't you eat my pussy, I need to get off." I grabbed Erin's shoulders and tried to restrain her without hurting her, but she wriggled free from my grip and latched onto my lips with her own. I felt a sharp pain, she had bit down hard on my lower lip drawing a trickle of blood.

Erin screamed, then she was off of me. My petite little sister had a secure grip on the thrashing girl's blonde's tresses.

"Get off of him you whore!" Julie spat. She threw Erin to the floor and mauled her, like a mother bear protecting it's cub. Her hands rained down in a shower of fists and slaps and scratches. Erin cried out underneath, she begged my sister for mercy.

Julie finally stopped. Her chest heaved, she tried to catch her breath.

The battered Erin slinked upstairs to gather her things. She wore only a pair of jeans and a bra as she limped outside.

Julie was on the floor, her knees pulled up to her chin as she cried. I slumped down to the hardwood and sat close to my little sister. "Julie I'm so sorry." I put my arm around her.

"What do you have to be sorry for?" She sniffled as she looked at me, one of her slim fingers touched my sore lip. She showed me the spot of blood on her finger. "I'm the one who left you alone with that slut." Julie ran her warm hands over the scratches on my chest.

I actually wondered if there were more to her actions than just being the protective little sister. I silently cursed Erin for putting such ideas in my head.

"I'm sorry this had to happen," I said, "sorry that you lost your best friend."

"But I didn't," Julie replied, shaking her head ever so slightly.

Acting on a sudden impulse I inched forward until our faces almost touched. Her breath tickled, it was warm and shallow and somewhat ragged. Her eyes closed as my lips traveled a few more inches to touch hers. We kissed for a long moment, before I pulled away.

I waited to see what would happen. Julie opened her eyes and flashed me a brilliant smile. It was six-thirty in the morning, she had on no makeup and her brown hair was wild from sleep and the fight, but still my little sister looked like the most beautiful thing I had ever seen.

I had to kiss her again. I leaned forward, but this time she took the initiative and pressed her mouth to mine. Her lips opened, permitting my tongue to search every inch of her little mouth. The moment when my little sister's tongue first entwined with my own I wondered if any kiss would ever be as important as this one.

Julie broke contact and leaned back against the sofa. I took her supple breasts in my hands, even through the fabric of her nightshirt they felt like heaven. I wanted to see them and wanted to touch her bare flesh, more than anything I wanted to taste them. I reached down to Julie's thighs and grasped the hem of her nightshirt. She raised her butt off the floor as I worked the garment over her curves.

Once the shirt pulled free from her tangled brown hair she giggled and tossed it over my head. Her sweet scent prevailed in the cotton fibers of the cloth.

I had never seen her like this before, wearing nothing more than a pair of white cotton panties. My tongue was plastered to the roof of my mouth. I had stared at her, open-mouthed, so long that my saliva had all dried up.

My little sister, barely five feet tall, but with the curves of a goddess. She really was perfect. Ultra-fit stick figures might sell lingerie catalogs, but deep down, engraved in every man's genetic code is the desire for a woman like Julie. A woman who is blessed with the kind of feminine symmetry that has been immortalized in stone and canvas by the master artists for centuries.

My mouth was drawn to the pale rose nipple of her left breast. It was soft and stiff, salty and sweet and thousands of other competing adjectives, all at the same time. She cradled my head and sighed my name repeatedly while I took turns at each pink nubbin.

I pulled myself away from my sister's chest to remove my torn undershirt. Julie frowned when she saw the scratches, bites, and small bruises caused by Erin. She caressed my bare chest with her long, unpainted fingernails, any residual pain melted away.

She looked so lovely wearing only white cotton panties, I was almost disappointed when she peeled them off. The dark curls of her bush were exposed to a male for the very first time. "Oh God, Julie. You are so beautiful." I told her what I had always believed. She blushed at the compliment. "I mean it. You are the most perfect thing I have ever seen."

She leaned back on the floor. I knew what she was offering and I knew I would accept. I had never been this far with any woman. Renee had come close, but in the end there was a barrier with her, just like there had been with all of the others.

I wanted to have sex, every non-eunuch past the age of twelve does. At least I was always mature enough to realize that I wasn't ready, or perhaps I was too immature to be ready. I looked down at Julie, there was no barrier, no fear, no insecurities; just the way I felt about her. I had never wanted anything the way I wanted her.

I stripped off my shorts and hovered over her. I touched her body, placing nervous caresses over her smooth legs and the downy soft brown hairs of her forearms. I couldn't neglect her chest, my fingers paid special attention to breasts now flattened by her horizontal position.

I rested my hand on her stomach and felt the abdominal muscles tense. "Rick," she breathed my name. Maybe she was having second thoughts and wanted to stop. She closed her eyes and extended her lips. She wanted another kiss and I was happy to oblige.

We both wanted it, this was really going to happen. I got into position above her, bumping the head of my penis against the entrance of her vagina. She grunted as I pressed inside. She was so warm, the tight walls of her vagina were like nothing I'd ever felt. I took it slow, sinking a bit until I reached a thin membrane. The tip of my penis touched the proof of her purity. I would have to break through, there would be blood and pain. I didn't know if I could do that to my baby sister.

Questioning green eyes looked up at me. "Rick, what are you doing?" my sister asked.

"I don't know," I said.

"Didn't you take sex ed?" She seemed amused.

I touched the velvety skin of her stomach. "I don't want to hurt you."

"Oh." She took my left hand with both of hers. "I'm a tough girl, Rick." She was, Erin had found that out.

I nudged the membrane, she squeezed my hand tight. She cringed then nodded her approval. I pulled back an inch then thrust forward, just enough to tear through her cherry. She forced an agonized moan through her teeth and pleaded with me to hold still. After a minute she nodded, and whispered for me to proceed.

I inched forward until the entire length of my penis was sheathed within her. I pulled out, almost all the way, until only my head remained inside her walls then pushed forward. I repeated the motion a few more times, she bucked her hips in an effort to meet my thrusts. We were inexperienced and clumsy, but after a little patience we established a rhythm. She spread her legs slightly, allowing me full access to her body. I wasn't sure if I made any noise, but Julie whined through her nose with every thrust.

We made love, together on the family room floor. The cold hardwood on my knees contrasted with the soft, warm girl beneath me. I slowed just enough to plant a light kiss on her mouth. She touched my face and I drove my hips harder, touching places no one had been allowed to go.

She came calling my name, yelling it loud enough for the neighbors to have heard. I didn't care if they had, I was too caught up in the moment. Her walls milked my erection, prompting my own orgasm. The first shot of semen ejaculated into her body. I realized the sudden pregnancy of my virginal little sister would be pretty difficult to explain so I pulled out. The rest of my ejaculate landed on her skin. Harmless pools of sticky liquid formed on Julie's chest and stomach.

Her chest rose and fell with rapid breaths. She looked a little scared, I wondered if she regretted what we had done. I used my torn, bloody undershirt to clean up the mess I had made on her stomach.

To be continued...

Mused
Mused
1,272 Followers
12