All Comments on 'The Family Room Ch. 07'

by Mused

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
PEATBOGPEATBOGover 18 years ago
A change of pace???

Wow! I'd just sent my comments to Ch.6 when you posted Ch.7!! Well it's 'a change of pace', in fact you seem to have come to a halt! You are a fine writer but you seem to be 'drying up' at least as far as this series is concerned. If this is the case, I suggest you put "The Family Room" on a back burner for a while and let it 'stew'. Perhaps reviving Connor and Rebecca for a few more stories will help to freshen your perspective! Looking forward to more great work from MUSED.

All the best for 2006, Pete.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
A charming story

Well written, believable, in the unbelievable world of brother-sister incest.

Keep it up! Keep me up!

stevaroonistevarooniover 18 years ago
Excellent. More story, more build-up....

Beautiful wordsmanship, as always. Regarding PEATBOG's criticism, well, yeah, it's a bit slower than some of the prior chapters; less hardcore sex (though enough to whet the appetite); but the progression of story, the details and "growth" of characters certainly make me want to read more. Keep up the good work!

kreeperkreeperover 18 years ago
Simply AMAZING!

You just keep getting better with each chapter. And the first one blew me away. I don't see how it keeps getting better, but somehow you are doing it! I have NEVER seen love in an erotic story, this incredibly well done. I can feel the love between them. This is just pure damn good writing, period. You are one hell of a storyteller. I anxiously await the next chapter. God, I love Rick and Julie. I cannot fully express how much I love this series. The way you have made me care for these to characters, is beyond belief. Thank you for this.

David48David48about 18 years ago
Risky business

Dangerous behavior. How fun is that? Public sex is just so damn hot! And between a brother and his little sis no less...AND in front of their unsuspecting(?) Mom and Dad. And they are afraid of being found out? I think their simply dying to scream their love to the whole world. Be very careful what you wish for...

clearedtofuckclearedtofuckalmost 8 years ago
Very good

I laughed and laughed at the scene in the restaurant. VERY nicely done!

PrinceLukePrinceLukeover 4 years ago
Awesome

Loved this chapter, i do hope aomething is done about Erin. You cant just leave her like that after she was used and abused and raped by her own brother.

ScottishTexanScottishTexanover 2 years ago

So did Julie use the soiled napkin to sniff herself to orgasm in the bathroom? Or did she try to recover enough semen off of it to impregnate herself by rubbing off with it? Scratching my chin....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous