The Family Room Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mused
Mused
1,273 Followers

My fingers brushed soft hairs. Christ, she hadn't put any panties on. Julie closed her eyes as my finger dipped into her slit. I made my move, with my right hand, I reached for her plate.

"Hey, let go of my leg." She caught me just as I lifted the drumstick off her plate." She slapped my hand, I relinquished the morsel. Under the table my finger was two-knuckles deep within her dripping vagina.

"Rick, stop teasing your sister," my mother said. Julie's thighs closed, trapping my hand. She gave me a look that let me know stopping was not an option. She was so unbelievably hot down there, my fingers felt like they were in a pressure cooker. I couldn't believe that she was allowing me to plunder her little treasure just feet from our parents.

Up until a little while ago the restaurant had smelled like oil and chicken and biscuits. Now all I smelled was the sweet odor of Julie's arousal. I wondered if anyone else could discern the delicate aroma.

Julie moaned as I pushed my finger as far up her sopping pussy as the unique angle would allow.

"Are you alright sweetheart? You look flushed." Dad reached across the table and placed a hand on Julie's forehead. "You feel warm." I could have told him that.

My father had seen the flush and felt the heat of her arousal. I felt like the biggest deviant on the planet. I tried to pull out of Julie, but her squeezing thighs wouldn't relent. My left hand was trapped in a very feminine vise.

"I'm fine Daddy." Julie brought her elbows to the table as I snuck a second finger inside. "It's so good." She grabbed her cloth napkin and twisted it.

"It is good, but it's rich stuff." Dad patted his stomach. "I'll pay for eating all this oily food tonight."

"You mean I'll pay," Mom said, "I'm the one you share a bathroom with." My parents laughed and kissed. They had no idea what their children were doing under the table.

Julie's pussy clenched and milked my finger. After a while it relaxed. She had her orgasm, somehow masking it from our parents. She freed my hand from her clenched thighs, I brought it above the table, close to my face. I sniffed as discreetly as possible, in full view of my parents I put the two fingers in my mouth and sucked off every last trace of her juice.

"Are you folks enjoying your meal?" I almost chomped down on my poor digits, the damn waiter had snuck up behind me. Oh God, had he seen? My parents assured him the meal was delicious. "What about you Miss, are you satisfied?" Julie bit her lower lip and nodded. "Good." He rested his hand on Julie's shoulder, touching the soft strap of her tank top and the softer skin around it, as he handed the bill to my father.

The sight of his grease-stained fingers gripping her delicate shoulder made me seethe. Did that bastard want to lose that hand? Fortunately for him, a family three tables down required his service. He thanked my father and excused himself.

"He seemed nice," Mom said.

Julie turned to me, she saw my face and giggled. "Did you see how he carried all four plates at the same time?" she asked. "I just love a man who knows how to use his hands." Her right hand sneaked under the table and squeezed my crotch.

"I can't remember the last time you went out with a young man, Julie." Mom frowned. "A nineteen-year-old woman, like you, needs to get out of the house a little more often."

"I keep myself entertained," she countered. Her right hand pulled my zipper down. Her slender fingers invaded my fly. "Besides, I have Rick for company." She found my penis and gripped it in her slick fingers.

I really wished we had gotten a seat in the back of the restaurant. Fortunately, the lighting was dim and everyone around seemed too preoccupied with either consuming or conversing to take notice of what Julie was doing. She hauled my dick free from the fly of my jeans. The air conditioning was cool on the sweltering head of my penis.

Beads of sweat collected on my brow as she stroked me under the table. "It's good that you and your brother are close," Mom said. If she only knew how close. "But he has a life of his own, he won't be around forever."

"Rick?!" she said, fixing her green eyes on me. "You wouldn't abandon your little sister, would you?"

"Well, I..." I couldn't talk, not while she brought me so much pleasure.

"Baby, she's a lovely, nineteen year old," Dad said. "She could get into a lot more trouble out of the house than she ever could in."

While our parents debated the aspects of Julie's love-life they failed to notice her left hand drag an extra cloth napkin from the table. She knew I was about to cum. My dick tensed as a bit of pre-cum spurted from the eye. She wrapped the napkin over my dick and kept jacking, through the stiff linen, as jet after jet of semen spotted the bright red napkin with splotches of damp maroon. Even after I finished spurting, I struggled to catch my breath. She dabbed the soiled napkin around my shaft, trying to mop up any excess moisture. Satisfied that I was satisfied she tucked my dick back in and allowed me to zip up.

I looked at the napkin, we both did, globs of my cum were smeared all over the cloth. She couldn't just toss it on the table for the busboy to take care of. I watched her fold it into a small triangle. She glanced around for signs of over-friendly waiters, seeing none, she tucked the little piece of evidence away in her purse.

"I need to clean up," Julie announced.

She rose from her seat, I touched the small of her back as she passed by. I wondered if my parents had ever noticed our little exchanges; had they ever wondered about the soft touches I gave Julie, or the loving glances she reserved only for me. No, they were just thankful for our 'closeness.' Being close to your sister does have it's advantages.

Julie had always tended to take a while in the bathroom, but twenty minutes was ridiculous, even for her. My chicken had been reduced to a pile of gnawed bones and I was getting tired of waiting.

Mom tapped Dad's shoulder and pointed behind me. I spun around in my seat to find Julie, cornered by that greasy waiter, outside the bathroom door.

He had a death wish, there was no other explanation. I shot out of my seat, ignoring Mom's pleas that I not meddle. I closed on them fast, the little waiter flinched and held up a menu, as if that would shield him. I seized Julie's hand, she had never looked more pleased to see me. "Rick! You remember Steve, our waiter."

"I'm sorry man," the waiter squeaked. "I didn't know you two were together." Oily sweat oozed out of the pores on his forehead.

"Keep away from my sister," I warned. He nodded.

Julie giggled as I led her back to our table. "Now who's the jealous one," she teased.

Mom didn't look nearly as pleased when we came back. "Richard Martin, I don't believe you." Her arms were crossed. At least she hadn't used the dreaded middle name, that was only reserved for when I really screwed up.

"Nice job son," Dad said, slapping me a high-five across the table.

"You're not helping Donald." Mom smacked his shoulder. "Do you want our daughter to turn into an old maid?"

Dad and I both answered yes.

It was getting late by the time everyone finished eating. Dad pulled out his wallet and reached for a pair of twenties to settle the bill. "I don't have any small bills," he said, "what should I do for the tip?"

I got up and spotted the greasy waiter, he had been moved to the other side of the restaurant. "I'll give the little bastard a tip," I said caressing my fist.

Mom shrugged and fished through her purse for a five. "Save your money mom," Julie suggested. She stood next to me. "We might need it to bail Rick out of jail tonight."

I slapped her bottom, thrilling to the fact that she wore nothing beneath the thin canvas skirt. I received another warning about teasing my sister.

Julie and I waited outside in the half-empty parking lot. Summer was drawing to an end and the days were getting a bit shorter. Eight o'clock and the moon was already showing. "I wish they would hurry up," Julie said. She kicked at a pebble of loose asphalt with her sandals. "How long does it take to use the bathroom?"

"Julie, remember that passage in the Bible that says, 'let he who is without sin cast the first stone.' Well in the case of marathon bathroom usage, you are a particularly sinful young woman." I put my arm around her.

She snuggled against my side. "Sometimes a sin can be good. Like when a boy sticks his hand up a girl's skirt, or when that same girl makes the boy cum in her napkin. And right in front of their parents, no less." I started to harden again, sometimes sins were very good.

She noticed the bulge in my jeans and gave me a sinful little smile. "Ricky," she whined, "I don't think we made very much progress here." She tapped the sensitive lump. "Could I try again? Tonight?" Asking was no longer necessary.

I heard my mother's high-pitched laughter, strange how similar it was to my sister's. Dad put his arm around her, just as mine retreated from Julie.

"They look so happy." Julie squeezed my hand. They did look very happy, as happy as I felt standing next to my sister. "They had no idea they were on a double-date," she whispered in my ear.

To be continued...

Mused
Mused
1,273 Followers
12