The Family That Plays Together Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scot1234
Scot1234
493 Followers

She could not believe what she was happening and what she was being forced to witness. It had been bad enough when the stranger's cock had disappeared in her mother's mouth. How could she do such a thing; how could she do it to another man in front of her husband; how could she do it in front of her own daughter? She knew it wasn't her mother's choice but she could have put up some sort of resistance. So could her daddy. Instead they both seemed to be enjoying it to be enjoying it.

The pervert forcing them to do this had obviously enjoyed it. His eyes had rolled back in his head while he moaned in delight as his hand came up to rest on the back of her mother's head. Sophie had never seen a blowjob before; had never even heard of such a thing but now she knew what some of the other girls had been talking about in whispered voices at the convent school she attended.

Her mother had obviously heard of it and seemed to know exactly what to do, moving her lips up and down, using her hand to massage the base of the man's cock, the first one poor Sophie had ever seen in all its glory. She looked away from the perverted scene in front of her, disgusted with both her parents, vowing to never allow herself to do anything so gross. Alex noticed Sophie's reaction and decided it was time to get her involved.

"I think your daddy's cock is needing some attention now, Sophie. Let's see if you were paying attention when you mother was sucking mine. Kneel down in front of your father."

"NO!" yelled Joe and Susan as they broke of their sordid kiss.

"Please God, no!" Joe cried. Susan begged their tormentor to let her do it instead of her daughter but her cries went ignored and Sophie was forced to her knees by the sight of the man's knife again getting very close to Joe's balls. She looked up pleadingly but was really afraid that the man would seriously hurt her father if she didn't do what he wanted. So unsure as to what she was about to do she hesitantly leaned forward and took the head of her father's cock into her virgin mouth. "All you have to do is suck it, Sophie, encouraged Alex so she began moving her mouth up and down her father's shaft the way she had just watched her mother do with him. Joe couldn't believe his eyes or his luck. He stared at the sight of his innocent daughter's face as she sucked his cock in a way her mother was always so reluctant to do. He couldn't stop his dick from responding to her unpractised sucking as he gave himself up to the pleasure of having a fresh pair of lips around his shaft. The fact that it was daughter's lips that were stretched around his erection just made the guilt and the pleasure even more intense.

Sophie couldn't believe that the first cock that she would ever have in her mouth was that of her own father's and she vowed to herself that it would be the last. Even though she wanted to gag at the taste of the fluid seeping from the tip of his cock, even though she wanted to gag as her father's cock hit the back of her throat, even though her mother was standing over her and watching everything she was doing she was afraid to stop. She continued sucking while looking up at her daddy in shame, wondering if they would ever be able to face each other again.

Susan was watching her daughter sucking her husband's cock. As much as she wanted to she couldn't tear her eyes away from the twisted scene that had been forced on her family. Joe, on the other hand, was trying everything he could to stop himself from cumming. He didn't want his daughter to have to swallow her own daddy's cum yet, at the same time, he couldn't think of anything he wanted more As he felt his balls tighten and the pressure building in he knew that it wouldn't be long before he released himself into her mouth. He knew he should want it to stop but soon found that he was thrusting his hips forward to meet his daughter's mouth.

Neither Sophie nor her mother could believe what was happening. Her daddy was actually enjoying this! She felt betrayed and angry that he was gaining pleasure from her being forced to go down on him like this.Joe tried to stop, he really did, but his cock was enjoying his daughter's mouth too much. He knew couldn't hold back any longer as his body shook, his orgasm hit and his cock began shooting his load into Sophie's defiled mouth.

She had seen what had happened moments before to her mother but she was still shocked when the first shot of salty cum filled her mouth. She choked immediately but her daddy didn't stop there. Again and again he spurted into her mouth. Instinctively she swallowed some but the rest spilled out over her lips. Her daddy was thrusting his hips forward even more forcefully as he continued blowing his load into her mouth until, finally, his cock stopped twitching and she let it fall from her mouth.

Scot1234
Scot1234
493 Followers
12