All Comments on 'The Family Vacation Ch. 02'

by RobinAZstill

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
More Please

I hope you continue this story line!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Steve Wallaceish

This story is beginning to look like on of Steve Wallace's stories. Please try to avoid adding so many characters that we can't remember them. And focus on the original characters a bit more. Don't let Rob and Trish go chapters without some sort of physical relationship, don't let them stay literally "asleep" as in overnight stays with none family characters, and be sure they come together to hold each other tight at night. Don't let them be in a big house living with non family members. Family only at night, others need to go home. (A vacation would be an exception to that). Don't give other females the same status as Trish. She is always number 1 and Rob is as well. In the current original angels series you stayed true to form. Thanks, as Original Angels is my favorite story on literotica. Don't mess it up.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRobinAZstill@RobinAZstill
740 Followers
I used to be RobinAZ. I've been absent here for several years. Ready to start submitting again, with the same basic cast of characters. Readers are advised to follow my works in this order. Original Angels (republished Weekend with Angels) Traveling East Butt Plug The Family...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES