The Family Vacation Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I've never seen a man who can do this."

"Danni, I've never had this happen before."

"Rob can I touch it? The plug?" She didn't wait for an answer. She just put her finger on the button and I jerked again. "Can I take it out? I really want to see it." She gave it a little pull and I came again. It was spontaneous.

"Oh God! That's never happened before." My penis was still spewing cum.

As Danni pulled it completely out I felt a shudder in my whole body.

"Look, its like a screw." She held it around in front of me so I could see it. I turned and faced her again and gazed at it for the first time. I had seen them before when Teri first brought the samples home, and when I had given Tracy that massage after she had worn hers all day for several days. But this is the one that just came out of my ass. I took it from Danni and held it up to admire it. I rubbed it with soap to clean it off and then set it aside.

Next, I used the soap to wash her down as she had done for me. I pinched her nipples and gently rubbed her labia and her clitoris as I worked my way down her legs. When I stood back up I turned her softly and lathered her back and down her legs. When I got back up to her butt I gave it extra attention. Her cheeks were small and firm. The crack was not deep or long. I extended my fingers between her legs and she parted them to allow me access. I applied light pressure to her anal hole and she moaned.

"Do you like anal sex?" I asked.

"I've never done it." She admitted.

I pressed my finger a little more.

"But that feels good." She spread her legs even wider, encouraging me. I bent down and spread her ass open with my hands. Her asshole was pink and hardly discolored. It matched the tan skin on her butt. I stuck out my tongue and licked her.

"Oh yes. Mmm, that feels great." I probed deeper. There was no resistance. I reached up to the shelf on the wall. There was a bottle of bath oil next to the plug. I brought them both down and continued to press my tongue deeper into Danni's anus. I opened the oil and dripped a little onto the ribs of the anal device. Removing my tongue and licking all the way from her taint to the top of her butt crack, I then placed the tip of the plug at her opening. She responded by pushing back against it. I pressed it slowly and watched her hole open wider.

"Oooo. Go slowly."

I followed her instructions. I was surprised at how receptive she was, both physically and also that there was no fear in her voice. Slowly I pressed on. It was in almost two inches now and she was about as wide as she needed to be. Her ass was shivering, no doubt from the magic of the ribs on the screw. Suddenly it was in all the way. I gently released the cheeks of her ass so they closed around the jewel. I touched it and she shivered again.

"Oh wow. That feels amazing. Are you twisting it?"

"No. That's what makes this thing so unique."

"Can I keep it in?"

I felt an amazing kinship when she asked that. It was Sue's plug, but I know there'd be no problem replacing it. The thought of being able to help provide this ultimate pleasure to a beautiful young woman that I had only just met, was overwhelming.

"Please do. And think of me often."

I stood up again and Danni turned around into my arms.

"This is a day I'll never forget." She said as she pressed her lips to mine in a deep wet kiss. We stood there under the shower. I touched her ass and felt her quiver against my body. My penile projection was still firm, but the solid state I had been experiencing was fading. I felt relief and regret. But I now knew that the power of the plug was a real thing. And I knew that it would happen again.

I turned off the water and we stood there kissing for a few more moments. As we broke the kiss I handed her a fresh towel. Somehow two of them had been placed on the stool at the shower entry. I wondered who had done that...

Danni was enjoying mini orgasms as we dried ourselves off.

"I just realized that I don't have anything to put on." She said as she picked up her bikini and wrung it out.

"That's not a problem around here." I grinned "you can just wrap yourself in the towel, or go without. Whatever is comfortable."

I opened the door and nearly bumped into Chad. He was carrying several shopping bags.

"Oops. Sorry. Trish asked me to put these on the bed. Man can those women shop!"

Apparently, he had been schlepping bags in for all of them. Danni followed me into the kitchen. There was a bowl on the counter, draped with monstrous shrimp and containing a smaller bowl of cocktail sauce in the center. I helped myself to one. It was tender and tasty.

"Wow! Try one of these Danni. Can I pour you a fresh glass of lemonade? Anything else?"

At that moment Sue and Sheryl came around the corner from the hallway. They were both nude. Sheryl's body instantly reminded me of Tracy. Her full breasts and perfect curves and unblemished skin were exquisite. Both girls were sporting happy grins.

"So, how do you like the house?" I asked, as if they hadn't been distracted at all.

"Really nice Rob. It looks like a model home. Everything is perfect. And Sue is a perfect hostess." She looked at Sue and they kissed. It was obvious that they had been doing more than wandering around the house. Sheryl saw the shrimp and looked at me as if to ask if it was there for the taking. I nodded and she and Danni both helped themselves. Sheryl then saw more people outside.

"Oh, who are all those people? Is that Trish? I'm not even dressed."

Danni looked at her and realized that she was the only one of us who was covered, if only in a bath towel. She put her hand at the top and loosened it. As she opened it she reassured Sheryl. "Don't worry about it. We're close to home and nobody here will be upset if we're naked."

"C'mon outside. I'll introduce you." Sue held Sheryl's hand and they walked outside. We followed. There was another bowl of shrimp on the table. Devon and Jan were in the hot tub. Trish, Tracy and Teri were all in the pool, nude of course.

Teri was the first to notice. "Hey Sue! Where've you been?" She walked up the steps of the pool to give Sue a hug. "You must be the neighbor lady. Now I understand why Rob's dick was so hard when we got home. You and Danni about as hot a duo as I've ever seen in California. And trust me, I was just at the biggest sex conference of the year in LA."

Sheryl was slightly taken aback at Teri's open style. Sue tried to put her at ease.

"Sheryl this is Teri. That's Trish and Tracy in the pool. And that's Rob's sister Jan over there in the spa with Devon. Devon brought the shrimp."

Sheryl waved and nodded at them all. But she and Tracy locked eyes. They seemed to recognize each other.

Chad came out of the house announcing. "All the towels are folded and put away." He looked around at us all and joked, "I can see that other than bed and bath linens, laundry is going to be a minor job this week." We all laughed as Sue introduced Chad to Sheryl and Danni. We all sat down around the table. Sheryl kept looking at Tracy, and Tracy kept staring back inquisitively. I was watching the interaction. Finally, Tracy walked up out of the pool and stood at Sheryl's side. Trish, not to be left alone, came up and sat in my lap. My Happy had indeed calmed himself down, but having her back in contact gave him cause to rise again. But this time more discreetly.

Tracy and Sheryl began a conversation.

"I know you from somewhere." Tracy opened.

"Yes, we've met before. I'm trying to remember where. Maybe if we had clothes on..."

"Ha!" Tracy laughed. "Yes, that might make a difference. What do you do here in Palm Desert?"

"Here, I vacation. I also have homes in Austin and Telluride. Do you go there?"

"Do you vacation all the time?"

"Oh no. I'm in real estate sales and marketing, mostly in Texas."

"That's what I do, in Sedona. I'm director of sales for the Global properties in Sedona."

"That's it!" Sheryl remembered. "We met at a leadership conference last year in La Jolla!"

"Yes. I was one of the guest speakers there. I remember you now. I remember that you and I were the youngest of all the people there. And I remember being attracted to you because you're so pretty and you dressed so well!"

Sheryl jumped up with excitement. "That's exactly how I felt about you! You presented such an air of confidence and achievement."

I felt Trish's chest puff with pride. I squeezed her waist. She is rightfully proud of her daughters, but to hear confirmation this way from one of Tracy's peers was a special moment.

Tracy put her arms around Sheryl and they hugged. Neither of them felt any concern about the fact that they were both stark naked. But I think for the rest of us it was exciting to see two such beautiful and uninhibited young women sharing a special bonding moment.

Tracy reached for a shrimp from the bowl and dipped it in the sauce. She took a bite and left a drop of red sauce on her lower lip. Sheryl reached up to dab it away, ever mindful of staying perfectly groomed.

"You've done some big developments in West Texas, right?" Tracy was demonstrating her sense of recall, and her sincere admiration for Sheryl and her accomplishments.

Sheryl was visibly impressed. "Yes, we've got another big project in the works. We're going to have to grow our team. I'd love to talk to you about it."

"I'm always interested in hearing what other opportunities are out there. I can't believe I'm running into you here. How much time do you spend here in La Quinta?"

"I've got a couple more weeks before I go back to the grind. How long will you be here?"

"We're here for ten days. So we can spend some time getting to know each other."

"Oh this is wonderful! I'm so excited to meet you again."

Meanwhile Teri and Danni were conversing on the other side of the table. Danni started by making small talk.

"I heard that you were all shopping on El Paseo today."

"Yeah, lots of nice stores. I found some shoes and a few tops. I don't need much and I don't have to get dressed up to often for work."

"What do you do?"

"I own a company that manufactures and distributes adult entertainment products."

Danni took a moment to digest that. This young woman, seemingly about her age, is an independent business owner, in the adult entertainment industry. She barely looks like an adult herself.

"You mean, like butt plugs?"

Teri nodded. "And dildos and S&M toys and devices, videos, lingerie, the works."

"Like the butt plug that Rob was using when you came back?"

"Ours exclusively? So you've seen it up close?"

Danni wiggled her hips and shuddered with another mini orgasm. "Um, I'm wearing it right now."

Teri smirked. "Man that thing sure gets around. You like it?"

"So far. I keep getting these little shakes and orgasms. I've never felt anything like it before. I can't believe how open and free you are in this crowd. I love being naked and so relaxed. It feels sexy."

"Yeah, that's just how it is in our family."

"So you are all related?"

"Tracy is my sister. Trish is my mom. Jan is Rob's sister."

"So Rob is your father?"

"Stepfather. We were teens when Rob and mom got married."

"And Sue?"

"She's Rob's best friend. They play golf together, trade massages. They're both CMTs. Most men have a bunch of guy golf buddies. Rob has Sue. I love her. She's so sexy and beautiful. I hope I can age as gracefully as she and my mom have."

"You're right. They're both beautiful. And what about Chad, and Devon?"

"They are the concierge and chef for this house. We just met them yesterday."

"They seem to fit right in."

"I think they're enjoying the eye candy." Teri winked at Danni. "So were you and Rob getting it on when we came home?"

Danni recalled that moment. "Oh God. That was so incredible. We were both masturbating. I mean, I was jilling and he was watching me, and I was watching him, and he had that plug in his ass and he was so hard, and he wasn't even touching himself, and his, penis, was bouncing all over the place and we both came at the same time. He shot his sperm all over the place. But we never touched each other!"

"Wow, that sounds hot." Teri put her hand between her legs and stroked her slit. It was wet. She held up her slimy finger. "Look at me."

"Mmmm, Teri I've been wet like that ever since Rob put this plug in my ass." She stroked herself and displayed the juice.

"I bet that tastes good." Teri reached over and ran her own finger through Danni's slit. Danni quivered with another orgasm. Teri licked her finger and went back for more. Danni looked around and realized that no one was staring or paying much attention to them. Teri pushed her finger deep into Danni. She shivered again. Teri kept it up. She quickly found Danni's g spot and began an aggressive internal massage. Danni unintentionally spread her legs. Teri used her other hand to prop Danni's leg up on the arm of the chair. She was now spread wide open and Teri was giving her an uncontrollable orgasm. She began to sigh and her hips bounced as the motion of the plug sent waves of pleasure through her body. She cried out and tried to push Teri's hand away but Teri continued.

Now everyone was watching, but Danni didn't even notice. All she could do was cope with the overwhelmingly powerful feelings she was experiencing. Teri might be young, but she's an expert at delivering sexual enjoyment. Danni was going wild in the chair. Teri finally slowed down her attack on Danni's cunt and allowed her to calm a bit. Danni was exhausted. Teri removed her finger and licked her hand and the fluid that covered it. Danni brought her legs back together and shook again as another wave ran through her. Teri leaned over and kissed her. She moved her mouth to Danni's ear and licked it. Danni came again.

Then Teri whispered, "That was so hot! I hope you enjoyed it." Then she kissed her again.

"Oh my God! I've never cum like that. What did you do to me?"

Trish softly spoke to Danni. "Teri has a magic touch. It was beautiful to watch you."

"Nobody has ever touched me like that. And you were all watching? Oh, I'm so embarrassed. But no, I'm not embarrassed. Does that mean I'm a pervert? Am I addicted to public sex? God Teri, that was amazing!"

Teri smiled. "No you're not a pervert. You just did something you've never done before, and you enjoyed it. My mom used to do that to me when I was young. She taught me how to find the most sensitive spots and heighten my pleasure. And yours." She winked at Danni.

"Your mom would make you cum, in front of other people?" Danni asked incredulously.

"Sometimes. Sometimes I would beg her to do it to me when I was going to bed. She never turned me down. If anyone is addicted, it's me."

Trish nodded confirmation.

"All I can say is that this is a day I will never forget!"

Sheryl added, "Thats for sure. You guys are the coolest neighbors ever. I wish you could be here all the time."

I decided to make a statement.

"You know, it has been a fun day. We've made some new friends. We have over a week to be together and get to know each other more. Sheryl, you and Tracy have discovered that you already knew each other. I'm quite certain that your paths will cross again. Danni, you've made a few discoveries of your own. Devon, you and Chad have added some special touches for all of us. When Trish and I discussed bringing our family together for this vacation, we wanted to find a place where we could bond and spend time together, and maybe even have some life changing moments. I had at least one of those moments today. My life has changed for the better. And believe it or not, this day isn't even close to being over. We have dinner reservations in 90 minutes. I've just had a shower. {{I winked at Danni}} But I'm guessing that some of us need to get cleaned up more than others. And unfortunately, we all need to put on clothes."

That drew a few boos from the crowd.

"But here's to a great day. And new friends, and unexpected pleasures."

I raised my glass and the others followed suit.

"Hear hear!"

"Well said Rob."

"Thank you."

A few people clapped their hands.

Slowly, we began to get up and there were hugs and kisses exchanged. Danni was still shaking. When she turned her back to me I admired her cute little butt and the flash of sapphire blue. Chad and Devon were dutifully clearing the food and beverages. Jan and Trish followed them into the kitchen, as if to help, or maybe just for the company. Teri and Tracy walked their new friends back to the gate. Sue and I stood and watched the four young beauties. I put my hand on Sue's butt and pinched her lightly. She looked up into my eyes.

"If you ever want to make me hard again..."

To be continued