All Comments on 'The Fan Club Ch. 01-04'

by SEVERUSMAX

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

fan club or harem? get a house not an apartment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Ugh, Polyamory

I hate the whole "I like sex, and you like sex, so let's have sex!" attitude. No-strings-attached relationships make me want to puke.

Who wants to be with women that are also doing other guys on the side? Not only it is demeaning and trashy, but it also shows that she doesn't give a crap about you and just wants a human sex toy.

Polyamory is such a joke, an empty philosophy used by sluts and man-whores to justify their promiscuity.

SEVERUSMAXSEVERUSMAXalmost 9 years agoAuthor
If you hate polyamory, why did you read the story?

Polyamory is not the same as promiscuity, btw. Poly means many;, amory means love. True polyamory is a deep physical and emotional bond with more than one person. It takes many forms. It's not necessary the same as other forms of sharing, but they can overlap (swinging, open marriage). For me, polyamory is as much about love as it is about sex and as much about giving as about taking. There is a balance in all things, and there is a spirituality that belies your claims of it being pseudo-philosophy. True spirituality is compatible with the material, not opposed to it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous