The Fantasy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I couldn't take it anymore I stood up pushing the girl away and ripping off the blindfold. What I saw shocked me. The "girl" standing in front of me was Joe, but at the same time, it wasn't. Kay's plan to get me over-panicking about was apparently to turn him into a woman, and damned if she hadn't done a good job. He wasn't just cute, he was actually kinda pretty that plus the combination of lust and alcohol just made me want more.

I had figured that Kay made him shave the beard, from the sound of the razor going, but she hadn't just stopped there. She had shaved him completely. Face, chest, legs and unlike the two of us, even his crotch was smooth and hairless. Without all that masculine hair his body was much softer and more feminine. Especially his face, there was nothing to draw attention away from gorgeous blue eyes, long natural lashes, or hiding his pouty lips. The later had been painted with Kay's favorite lip gloss she knew I loved, and even added some light makeup to his face to highlight his features.

His long dark hair hung like a sheet of silky chocolate, different to my short dark crew cut or Kay's mane of golden curls. In the pair of heels and panties, Kay had put him in he looked very much like a pretty flat chested girl. Only his semi-erect penis marred, the illusion but I hardly noticed I was so engrossed in the transformation. I nearly jumped out of my skin as Kay wrapped her arms around me from behind.

"So what do you think," She asked, one hand on my breast the other rubbing suggestively on my inner thigh, "would you like our new girlfriend here to join us for the night?". I couldn't speak, only nod in agreement. Kay laughed and let go of me, walking around to take Joe, Jo? Josie?, buy the hand and lead her or him, I couldn't tell anymore, to the bedroom. I followed watching their perfect bare bottoms sway back and forth as they walked. Kay had also apparently undressed in before bringing the newly transformed Joe out, as she too only works panties and heels.

Once in the bedroom, Kay pulled Joe onto our big king sized bed, cuddling and kissing together like a couple of sex kittens. I hurriedly kicked off my boots and stripped off my shirt and made to join them on the bed. As I started to slide into bed with them Kay stopped me but putting one heels foot in the middle of my chest. Giving me a seductive look she turned back to kissing and touching with Joe. If I made an effort to move towards them she would push me back gently with her foot.

She kissed Joe's neck while playing with his nipples, as she made me watch. I was getting more and more turned on by this display, and wanted so badly to join them. To lay between them hold them both close to me as we kissed, licked, sucked and bit. I began to caress Kay's ankle as I watched the two of them play. She had to know how much it was driving me crazy to keep me waiting and wanting. I knew what her plan was, she was wanting to drive me wild so that I would lose control and ravish her hard, just the way she liked it, but I wasn't sure if Joe would appreciate the same treatment. He didn't seem to be showing any sign that the cross-dressing bothered him, but he was also too busy to really notice I think.

I started kissing her foot gingerly, slowly working my way up. This time she didn't stop me. I kissed along her leg periodically stopping to suck and nibble and her well-toned calves. I eventually made my way to her thigh and she spread her legs. I knew exactly what she wanted and gave it to her. Kay always came really easily the first time. I slide two fingers easily into her, she was practically gushing she was so turned on. I pressed upon her G-spot and rubbed it vigorously while flicking my tongue across her clit. Key moaned loudly as I drove her to her first orgasm, she had Joe's face pressed into her breast, sucking hungrily not just at her nipple but the whole breast.

Just as I sensed her reaching her peak, I bit down firmly on her clit sending her off the edge as I watched. She grabbed fist full of Joe's hair and pulled him into a deep kiss and she screamed her orgasm into his mouth. He hips bucked into my mouth with each spasm of her cunt. I kept stimulating her, biting down repeatedly on her clit drawing her orgasm out with smaller follow up orgasm. As she slowly started coming down from her bliss she petted my hair with one hand and idly fondled Joe's manhood with the other.

I untangled myself from Kay's thighs and moved in between the two of them. They were warm and soft against me. Kay snuggled up next to me and gently nursed on one of my nipples as she enjoyed her afterglow, which was fine because I wanted to taste some more of her lip gloss on Joe's mouth. I pulled his mouth to mine, a bit roughly buy his pretty hair, which he seemed to enjoy judging by his hardness.

I kissed him hard on the mouth letting him taste Kay on my tongue and lips. Kissing him felt just like kissing Kay or any other woman I had kissed. I had already stopped thinking of him as my guy friend and saw him only as another girl for Kay and me to play with. As we kissed my hand moved down his back to cup his ass. I had no interest in his cock, but maybe if he was up for dressing like a girl he was also open to playing like one too.

I slid one finger in between his butt cheeks and slowly rubbed the pad of my middle finger across his puckered hole. While I massaged his ass I moved from his mouth to his nipples. God, they were amazing, hard yet perky just like a woman's. Where all guy's nipples like this? I would have to ask Kay later as I was too business indulging my flat-chested fantasy. As I switched between nipples with licks and mild nibbles, I felt Kay reach across me and return to playing with his member. I felt his ass clench in response, and it prompted me to ease my finger into him.

To my surprise, it went in fairly easily. I was all the way up to my last knuckle, and I was no longer in bed with him. I was fingering some hot little chick with tasty little A cup tits and couldn't wait to make her go down on me and look into those amazing blue eyes of hers while rubbing my cunt all over her face.

"Now hey you two, its MY birthday. Don't you dare leave out the birthday girl." Kay laughed. I smiled, I hadn't forgotten her. I unbuttoned my pants slid them off. I spread my legs and looked pointedly at her.

"Well? Get to it slut," I growled, she loved it when I dommed her, "You don't get special treatment just because it's your birthday." Kay greedily dove between my legs kissing and licking my dampness. God, she was good at giving oral. She could take me straight to an orgasm as quick and as many times as she wanted, or she could go slow for hours. She would tease me with long slow kisses and flicks of her tongue. I moaned as she set to enjoying my hot box, and that did it. I stopped giving a flying fuck and just enjoyed my self.

As Kay pleased me orally I got rougher with Joe, alternating between lightly slapping his androgynous face, and playing with his nipples as we kissed. Soon another of my fingers join the first in his ass. I loved anal play but Kay wasn't too into it because it was too painful for her. But Joe's ass was hot and tight but so hungry for my fingers, so I took this opportunity to enjoy it. I roughly thrust my fingers in and out until his hips were thrusting to meet my hand and cute moaning noises came out with every thrust. He didn't even sound like a man anymore, just a horny slut dancing on my fingers.

I was in heaven, my beautiful wife between my legs giving me what was easily one of the hardest orgasms of my life while another fucking another hot little slut by hand. Suddenly without warning my orgasm hit me like a train and all I could see were stars and then I was floating in a warm soothing paradise. When I had finally came back to reality, Kay and Joe were at it again, god I couldn't get over how hot it was to see.

"Ok now that we have both cum, I guess it's this whore's turn," Kay growled. I didn't see Kay being dominant often, and I never let her domme me, but it was kinda hot to see the way she looked at Joe. She moved to the middle of the bed and positioned Joe on top of her. She lay under him as he was on his hands and knees above her. Kay nodded to the side drawer where we kept our toys and I was right there with her.

I opened the drawer and pulled out my strap-on and a bottle of lube. It was a little big, approximately ten inches long ad a little over two inches thick. Kay had ordered it off amazon but there must have been a mistake and the one that arrived had been much bigger than the one we ordered. It wasn't all bad though Kay found out that she enjoyed taking the monster. I definitely liked how powerful it made me feel. While I wasn't a "straphanger" like B who pretty much wore a third leg all the time, I did appreciate a nice fat one hanging between my legs.

Kay guided Joe's penis into her and then locked her legs and arms around him holding him in place. He had been very receptive to my fingers but the dildo was much much larger and putting it in might be a little difficult if not painful. I didn't really care I was too far gone at this point and Kay's own lust was feeding off my wildness. Before I lubed it up, I quickly bend down to give his asshole a taste. It was a bit dusky but pleasant. Again Kay wasn't into but stuff so rimming was out of the question so I took advantage of the situation a little. I took my time and enjoyed tasting it, and with each lick and kiss, I got another moan and wiggle out of him. Kay was enjoying it as well as his struggles were transmitting to her through his dick.

I stood and wiped my mouth, before cracking open the bottle of lube. I poured a liberal amount on his butt hole and then massaged it in with my fingers making sure to get plenty inside. I was satisfied my rubber cock would fit when I found how easy three of my fingers slipped in while lubing him up. I also added lube to my big cock and stroked it a few times as I tossed the lube bottle back into the drawer.

I could barely contain myself, I wanted to just bury it balls deep in one hard shove but I took it slow. Pressing the head against his hole I slowly leaned into using my body weight to force it in. It was slow because the head of it was rather large but it finally popped in and I nearly came on the spot. Joe moaned and spasmed which in turn made Kay do the same. I could faintly feel their movements through my strapon due to the way the harness rubbed my clit.

After the head, the rest slipped in easily. I was surprised that he was taking it better than Kay did, he was managing to take it all the way to the balls. When it was full inside, I lay on top of both of them felling them writhe in pleasure. I slowly withdrew until only the head remained before pressing it back into the depths of Joe's backside. They both moaned as I steadily worked it in and out of him.

"Do it, baby, fuck this bitch good and hard," Kay begged, and that was all I needed. I picked up the pace going faster and faster. Soon I was pounding Joe harder than I had ever fucked a girl before. With each of my thrusts, his cock was shoved into Kay's dripping pussy as if we had turned him into a living strapon. I fucked her hard with our sexy new lover enjoying the vibrations being sent through my cunt by the feedback. I had never felt so powerful or sexy before. Here I was dominating a cute girly boy's ass with my monster cock while pleasing my hot wife. It wasn't long before both she and me were brought to screaming orgasms again.

When I was able to catch my breath pulled out. I flopped down on the bed next to Kay, who was looking all dreamy and misty-eyed. Poor Joe was slack-jawed and drooling a bit.

"Oh God that was...was..." I trailed off unable to describe what that had been.

"Different?" Kay offered. I nodded still trying to get my heart rate back to normal.

"Satisfied?" I asked. Kay just shook her head with an evil smile on her face.

"Nope sorry lover, but it doesn't look like the new girl got to cum yet." God, I loved this woman and her sadistic kinky side.

"And it would be rude not to finish what we started." She added. I joined her with my own wicked smile.

"Well, then I think I want to see this little slut ride my big cock," I said hotly, shaking my big rubber pecker for emphasis. I sat back on the bed as Kay helped Joe maneuver upon to my lap. Then she helped to aim the huge dildo so he could guide it in. He took his time slowly working the head in but finally managed it.

"That was to slow slut," I said, "slow cunts get punishments." Kay winked at me, grabbed Joe's ankles and yanked his feet out from under him. At the same time, I took a hold of his hips and pushed them down shoving my big cock all the way into him in one rough go. Joe half moaned half swore as the cock banged into his stomach from the inside. He sat there for a few seconds shell-shocked from the experience.

"Come on bitch, ride my girl's fat cock," Kay shouted and gave him a good hard slap on the ass. I bucked my hips a bit to get him started and in no time he was bouncing on my dick like a cowgirl in a rodeo. Kay sat behind him pressed up against him, it looked like two beautiful women were riding my cock. Joe moaned like a whore while going wild, which just set me off causing me to thrust my hips harder wanting to fuck him deeper. The whole time Kay was raining down dirty talk encouraging me to "fuck that dirty whore" and telling me not to stop until "she is our brain-addled little lezzie toy" while furiously stroking his hard cock.

I had several small orgasms of my own before he finally came. The shriek he let out as he ejaculated, was girlish than anything either Kay or I had done, and that set me off on my third powerful full blown orgasm. Kay kept milking him as him road out his orgasm on my cock.

We continue like that for several more hours. I took turns fucking both Kay and Joe in different positions and combinations. I went down on Kay again, then Joe went down on me before going down on Kay. Then they both went down on me at the same time. I even held Joe tightly with my cock in his ass, which was quickly becoming my new favorite thing, while Kay went down on him. He cried and begged while she sucked him off, saying it was too sensitive but I just held on until Kay was satisfied and we were all worn out.

It wasn't until early morning that we lay in bed together. I lay with one arm around Kay, snuggled up next to me sleeping contently. The other around Joe, who had finally passed out after his third or fourth orgasm in a row. As I started to drift off I wondered what this meant. Was I still strictly a lesbian since I had just been in a three-way with a guy? I mean I didn't go down on him, rimming doesn't count readers, nor did he penetrate me with his dick so had we really done it? And then there was the whole cross-dressing thing that had really gotten my motor going. I don't think it would have worked if he had not already been semi androgynous with the clothes and make up drawing out his female side. And the sex...well he had responded the same as Kay had so what did that mean about him?

I finally decided that if women like B, who was more manly than any man, could exist, then why not someone like Joe who could be more womanly than any woman. Oh, I was still very much a lesbian, I just now had a wider range of "girls" to draw from.

*****

Authors Note: Thank you for reading and I assure you this really did happen, and my wife Kay claims it to be the best birthday ever.

I had originally planned to substitute everyone's name for the first letter of their name but it wasn't until I was writing that I realized that but Joe and my name both start with J, so I switched up Kay, Joe and my names to be three letter abbreviations and Joe's middle name. However, after editing I name pretty much got completely edited out. So that is a thing that happened.

I want to thank both Kay and Joe for letting me write about this as well as awakening a new fetish in me. Kay is already dropping hints about next year's party.

12