All Comments on 'The Fappening'

by YKN4949

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
IrvingParkeIrvingParkealmost 8 years ago

Easily your best yet, and that's truly no small feat!

ColetteJulieColetteJuliealmost 8 years ago
I like *****

I'm not a loyal reader of yours, I stumbled onto Past the Gloryhole quite accidentally. I was completely taken and bowled over and had to thoroughly rethink what I thought I knew about transgendered people. You do a very good job of developing the emotional character of your characters. I'm think you could write about slug and at the end that slug would be a whole person - who has found love. I can't remember how I saw this story, I think I saw your username and clicked on it. (Many personalities who don't co-operate - or Altzheimer's, we're never sure) but I am glad I did and if I could give you ten stars, I would. I do hope someone somewhere IS paying you write because you have one helluva talent.

ChrissiChrissialmost 8 years ago
As a member of the trans community...

I love this story. The character depth, the raw emotion and what all of us want, finding understanding, acceptance and hopefully love! I lived vicariously through Jayne, as Jayne did of Bella. Well not that vicariously, but you know what I mean.

Hugs and hopes for more

Chrissi

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Wow

Just a fantastic story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
always a good time

Soon as I seen you wrote it was happy as hell. Loved all your stories

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Dang, That was hot as hell.

Nothing hotter than 2 transgendered women making love....

Well, it's be hotter if I was joining in, but that ain't never gonna happen, lol.

RustyghRustyghalmost 8 years ago
Touchy Feelie

I just love touchy feelie stories, I'm a sappy romantic: so shoot me but I loved it. I so envy anyone having a relationship so loving and sexy. It would be nice to find someone to be so intimate with. Love your stories keep them coming. (Yes, I see the pun and no comment.)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

incredible story, a complete tale, touching in pretty much every way.

KumquatMayKumquatMayalmost 8 years ago
Awesome, this Fappening.

Hey YKN, I've read most all of your stories & am, I suppose, a fan. I'm really impressed with this story, how you took sociopolitical so intensely prominent & made them intensely real in this story. It's probanly your most personal work yet. The characters are beautifully developed & both are lovable. I'm a lifelong lesbian but am undetsyanding my pansrxualself more & more of late - not to be in vogue, it's just who I am, but the physical aspects of my sex is through female genitalia. I'm femme-domme & generally always pack. So, it was something I could intensely relate to vis-a-vis each of your 2 protagonists, relate & strongly identifybwith their fears of gender identity & sexuality. I've been through the outing process & mine was a bit of a roaftrip through hell, so could relate to your story as well from that perspective.

This was a wonderful fuck story but it was the depth of chatactets, experiences & an engaging plot with twists & suspense & all the vicissitudes of life. You did good. 5 stars from me, & many many thanks, because this story helped me learn more about myself & about the issues transgendered women & men struggle with in their daily lives.

Keep writing. You're a talented & challenging individual. And you wtite pretty hot sex scenes as well, though I prefer your hermaphrodite stories for my stroke offs. (Sorry, just need to keep my "girl" happy.)

Taylor

sexysierra_cdsexysierra_cdalmost 8 years ago
your work

i love ur stories and i dont have to suppose im a fan of yours ...i am..thank for the good effort and story

cali_fraecali_fraealmost 8 years ago
Wheres that 6th star button?

I think most people can (sadly) relate to the fear that of being discovered that Jayne feels (for being gay/trans/pick anything) but for me that made her (& this story) not only believable but frighteningly real. I dont think ive ever read anything that quite captures the mixture of fear, relief & desire quite like this though! I felt i was mirroring the way Jayne was using Bella just by reading it. & Bellas reaction to Jaynes revealation was amazing, how someone in her positions emotions would ebb & flow from one extreme to another, all too real again. Im glad the girls got a happy ending, with how real it felt it might not have gone that way (then again it is set in Hollywood & they hate to end on a sour note).

I was hooked from page 1 & did not want it to end! Id like to thank you for every minute of the year you spent writing this & for sharing it with us, it is simply wonderful.

AsbeelAsbeelalmost 8 years ago
Amazing again!

Your writing is really, really good. Other than that: cali_frae said everything that needed to be said. Pretty darn good read, thanks for sharing it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Thanks for the laugh man!

Just couldn't finish it because, fuck it go ridiculous. Yikes.

thatlonewolfthatlonewolfover 7 years ago
feedback

I'm not sure if you remember me, but I remember you. I last read your stories about 2 years ago and I can say, without a doubt, nor without exaggerating, that you've improved immensely. At the time I obviously noticed a curve upwards in regards to quality, to put it simply. But right now, I feel like it has skyrocketed. Your stories are so, so good. More so than just smut. We know exactly why they're having sex, as you put it in your profile.

This story was quite marvelous. I'm just done reading it. I felt curious to read further, I felt angry, I felt compassion, I felt arousal. All thrown together in a steaming pile of emotions. At one point, I realized I had to blink away a tear. Something that rarely happens.

I dare say you've inspired me to write. Maybe even my biggest inspiration of all. Feel free to get back at me, for whichever reason, even if just mentioning you've read my comment.

CdSissy123CdSissy123over 7 years ago
My goodness!

While I have to say that I do not like the title (even though I know that you are referring to a specific website...), this story might just be the greatest piece of Erotica I ever read, even though i am not usually into this "transsexual" stuff (jk, just look at the username...). Please do me a favor and print that story. Put it into the biggest fucking vault you can find, so that it may be preserved, even if society fails. Definitely worth the year you spent writing it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I really liked...

This story was very well written. I really appreciate the work you put into it. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Daaaaaaammmmmmmnnnnnn

Shiiit, that made me cry, dawg. Best fucking thing i ever

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
You are very, very talented

I am sitting here, dumbstruck because of this beautiful story. It is a masterpiece like no other I have read on this site and it strengthens my belief in the fact that your are indeed a miraculous writer of love stories. Especially your descriptions of emotions are what touched me deeply. The issues, fears and eventual loving of both Bella and Jayne had me hooked on this story very quickly. Not to forget the disgust over the shallow and cruel people, spreading their bitterness and hatred at cost of humiliated few, all the while hidden safely in the masses. Long story short, I personally find this to be one of the best love stories on the internet so far and am impatiently waiting for more of your work.

P.S. To really sum it up: I came to fap and stayed to cry!

AwkwardMDAwkwardMDabout 7 years ago
Your work is stunning

You are the gold standard around around here. I love your characters, and the emotional slog they go through. The sex scene at the end was mind-blowing.

Awesome. Really fucking awesome.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Fantastic!

Simply outstanding!

-Liz

BigStrongRhinoBigStrongRhinoover 6 years ago
Wow just wow

So great not only was it sexy as hell, it was a great story on top of that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Fantastic

Loved the story!!!

BrianDReaderBrianDReaderover 5 years ago
Marvellous!

Incredible story, thank you so much!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userYKN4949@YKN4949
Hey everyone, I got some messages from readers saying they wanted more information about my writing. I've decided to use this biography section as sort of a bulletin board. So, without further preamble, let's get to it. 1.) The best way to reach me if you want to hear back is...