All Comments on 'The Farmers Inn'

by nicole.matt

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
fucking awesome

what a hot little German wife!!! such a sweet young slut to take it from a line up of old farmers - if you read this Nicole, let me just say that I'd love to fuck you and shoot a big creamy load of sperm up your cunt - and then another nice big load in your mouth. I'd especially enjoy sending you back to hubby with my load leaking out of you and creaming those little thong knickers.. how about posting a pic on your profile?

theMasterBaitertheMasterBaiteralmost 16 years ago
Very nice

I enjoyed the care and respect the men treated Nicole with.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Brilliant

Please write another one.

Can you write one about a naive young wife at a barbecue with her husband and say 5 or 6 older overweight men??

She is in only a size too small swimsuit from swimming in the pool

Slowly the wife gets more inebriated.

And can you have plenty of subtle showing by the wife(accidental)

And the men taking opportunities to look(just like in this story)

That would blow my mind.

You see I love all the sexual tension that is created in these type of innocent scenarios.

Please write something like this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Very similar style to Coolomon.

Really enjoyed this.

WyldMTWyldMTover 12 years ago
One of the best erotic stories

This has go be one of the best erotic short stories I have read. The innocence of Nicole along with the non-vulgar interaction of the men made this a great read! I wish Nicole.Matt we're still writing.

Design82Design82over 6 years ago
Eroticism at its best !!

Really hot story. Innocent, shy, young wife slyly coerced into sex with older men. One I will show to my wife.....even if it doesn't persuade her to be more 'adventurous' (which I'd love), I'm sure we'll still get a few good sessions out of this story....

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

He is still writing, this is author Matt Coolomon by another name.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous