The Farmers Inn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She squirmed against me. She was so fucking hot and wet and I used my hips to pump her a few times then I stopped and held firmly up inside of her again.

Her eyes were wide and she reached back and gripped the end of the table. She'd arched her body up off the table top and she was split over my cock and still squirming. I pumped her again. I held her hips and fucked her hard and fast and then I suddenly stopped but she kept rolling her hips and mashing her pussy against me. So I went at her again, pumping her hard and fast and watching her tits bounce wildly upon her chest until I felt her inner walls clamp around me and I stopped and held firmly up inside of her. Her entire body convulsed around my cock. Her legs were splayed completely and her juices were dripping from my balls and I held her while her pussy throbbed and massaged me, and then a massive load of sperm erupted up my shaft and flooded into her. There were three or four heavy spurts and then the contractions of her pussy took over and milked the rest of my seed out of me.

I collapsed on top of her. Her chest was heaving and her tits were wet with sweat. That sweet scent I'd noticed earlier was oozing from her body.

I felt her tit softly and I tenderly kissed her lips. She responded. Her lips parted and I tasted them again as I smoothed her pretty hair from her face. I was still up her but my cock was softening and I could feel our combined juices seeping from around it. I met her lips one more time and then lifted from her.

Old Gunter was waiting his turn. He had his trousers off and he was holding a huge erecting in his fist. The head was swollen and purple and a dribble of pre-cum was seeping from it. He lifted Nicole's legs aside and got between them. Then he pressed the bulbous dome against her pussy lips and gently forced it inside of her.

Once he had the head in her eyes closed and she gripped the edge of the table. And he rocked forward and forced about half his length into her. He then started fucking her but he wasn't fully up her. He was fucking her methodically, rocking back and forth slowly and not forcing his entire length into her. He'd grinned back over his shoulder and said something about how tight she was.

After a few minutes Nicole had obviously adjusted to his size and she was laying there looking around at all the other men. She still held to the edge of the table but her legs were resting easily with her heels hooked on the rungs of two stools the twins had just set up for her. It was as if they wanted her in stirrups for easy access and I wondered how many others they'd had like this before. And there was a sense of order with the barman having lined up behind old Gunter and the short guy, Klaus, having lined up beside him.

Old Gunter was beginning to get excited. He had his hands clamped beneath Nicole's knees and he was starting to piston his big cock in and out of her. Her eyes had closed again and I could see her fingernails digging into the wooden table. Suddenly the old guy forced his entire length up into her. He was pressed firmly up against her and his cock was buried balls deep inside of her. He let out a strangled little groan and I imagined that massive purple knob hard up against her cervix and throbbing.

He held until he'd finished unloading and then he started moving again. He was just slowly working his hips and watching his cock slip in and out but the barman was getting anxious and he edged in close. Gunter then pulled out and stepped aside and the barman immediately sunk his cock into her. He humped against her a few times then held firm and erupted.

Dieter was still standing by her side. He had his cock out and he was staring at her tits and working it. Nicole was watching him. By then Klaus was fucking her but she was just watching old Dieter and she met his smile and then offered to take over. His smile broadened and she closed her little fingers around his old cock and started massaging it for him. He edged a bit closer and stood with his hands on his hips and Nicole nearly giggled looking at his face. She was working her soft little fingers over the head of his old cock and it was beginning to firm. He edged closer still and kind of turned himself. His eyes were wide and fixed, and then a thick stream of cum spurted from his cock and landed on her tit. She looked down at it and blushed but she held him and allowed the rest of it to dribble over her chest and belly.

Klaus had finished. He was squeezing the last of his cum off as he withdrew his cock from her. His cock was short and thick and his cum was seeping from Nicole's pussy. There was already a pool of creamy fluid on the table beneath her and she continued to drip while the first of the twins was slipping the head of another enormous cock into her. It was long and thick but he easily sunk the entire length into her.

He started fucking her while his brother worked a slightly smaller erection and watched. The other two guys had approached but Nicole motioned for the first of them to come closer and she lifted upon an elbow and leant into him. She was peering up at him and he nodded, then she opened her mouth over the head of his cock.

He didn't hold back. As soon as he was in her mouth he started trying to fuck it. Nicole held on to his coat. The guy between her legs had started humping forcefully and the one in her mouth had too. It took them a moment to settle into a rhythm but they soon did. Their thrusts were then alternating and she was rocking between them. She'd closed her hand around the cock in her mouth to stop the guy from trying to force it down her throat, but other than that she was just letting them use her body.

The guy in her mouth came first. He gripped her head and held her still while she drank from him. Then he stepped aside and there was another cock being forced into her mouth.

The first twin pumped his load into her and his brother replaced him. He lifted her legs over his shoulders and started fucking her. The new guy in her mouth just held her head and allowed her to rock back and forth on his cock. Before long there was another load of cum being injected into her belly and there was another one being pumped down her throat.

Those last two men left her laying there but the tow-truck guy was working his cock again and he stepped to her side. She laid there peering up at him. He was close to cumming but he kept working his cock himself until he was about to blow and then he leant over and pumped his cum into her mouth.

Nicole lightly took hold of his cock and she held it and softly sucked on the head while he grinned back at us and asked if anyone else wanted another go.

She looked over at us and blushed a little. Then the barman asked her if she wanted more and she nodded.

He walked over and she rolled onto her side to face him. Cum was leaking out of her cunt. It was red and swollen and from behind her legs we could see the thick, creamy fluid oozing out of it. She waited until the barman was ready then she opened her mouth and he put the head of his cock in and erupted.

He then stood watching her squeeze the head and suck the last drop out of it but I tapped his shoulder. I was close and as soon as I met Nicole's eyes I needed her to open up. She did. She gave me a little smile and she held my gaze while I flooded her mouth with another big load of semen, and without averting her pretty eyes she swallowed it.

It ended there and Nicole went to shower and clean up. Then a while later she came back down with her tits looking very good in the t-shirt I'd given her to wear to bed.

There was only the barman and I left. The other's had gone home.

She collected her dress off the end of the bar and asked about her panties but apparently the tow-truck guy had taken them.

She said good night and went back up to bed.

Next morning the tow-truck guy's sons delivered her car. They'd worked all night to exchange the motor with one they had at their wrecking yard. They were two boys of eighteen or twenty and they were eager to go up to Nicole's room but the barman and I chased them away.

A little later Nicole came down, blushing and all shy.

Fuck she was beautiful...

12