The Farmhand

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Temporarily removing her hand from his neck, allowing him to breathe again, she gathered up his hands and pinned them above his head. She kept one hand on his wrists and thrust her hips forward so that her bulge was now directly in his face. With his breathing restored he inhaled her musky odor. It was like what he had smelled the other day only a thousand times stronger, so strong he almost gagged on it. Her free hand undid the button on her jeans and pulled down the zipper. Instantly a giant dong burst out of her pants and flopped directly across Davids face so hard it nearly gave him a black eye.

It was at least nine inches long and seemed as thick around as Davids wrists. Every bit as muscular as the body it was attached to, it had huge gnarled veins running along it that pulsed in time with her heart beat. The angry purple head was shaped like a mushroom cap and drooled constantly onto Davids face and hair. There was a slight upwards curve just behind the head and then it was completely straight all the way until it met with her body in a thin bush of dark yellow pubic hair beaded with sweat. It was curved to be almost cylindrical on the bottom while being more flat and tapered along the top.

A wave of nausea rolled over David as the intense earthy smell nearly left him unconscious. He opened his mouth to gag but that just allowed her thick salty precum to pour past his lips. He spit out as much as he could but more just kept flowing in as well as dribbling into his nose, he felt like he was drowning in it.

Dell shifted her weight onto her knees and lifted her self up some so she could pull her pants down a bit and set free a pair of smooth softball sized balls that flopped onto Davids chin. With her free hand grasped her dick and started rubbing it, spreading the pre all around it and making it shiny and slippery. While she did so she dragged her heavy sack across Davids face, smearing a mixture of sweat and precum into his skin. He tried to plead with her in between gasping for breath and spitting her balls out of his mouth.

"Mmmm, you just be a good little filly now and play nice. It's been awhile for me and mah girl needs a little attention if ya know what I mean."

David did in fact know what she meant and it terrified him. He was definitely not gay, he had never even thought about doing anything sexual with penis. He wasn't sure in that moment what Dells gender was, but a dick is a dick and he didn't want it anywhere near him. He kept his mouth closed tightly as she rubbed her cock head across his lips and tried not to vomit. He thought about calling out for help, but knew that they were in the middle of nowhere and that no one was around for miles. Even if someone did come, he wasn't sure he wanted to be found like this, with an amazons cock and balls on his face.

Dell let go of her cock and grabbed his jaw. With an incredible amount of strength she worked her fingers in between his teeth and pried them open. Soon she had half her hand in one side of his mouth, holding his jaw open wider than he ever had it before. She was breathing heavily causing her tits to bounce around as she began lowering her cock into his maw. The head slipped past his teeth and onto his tongue, forcing him to taste her salty flavor. His tongue tried to squirm away but there was no room with both her cock and hand in his mouth and he ended up just rubbing up against it even more. The acrid taste of her penis was becoming permanently engraved in his mind and he let out a sobbing moan of despair. The vibrations of his cry made Dell purr in satisfaction.

"Now I'm 'bout to take mah hand out" She said sternly looking down at him. "and you'd best keep your teeth in check 'less you want me ta yank em out."

Davids only response was to begin to cry, he realized at that moment that this was really happening and there was nothing he could do to stop it. The best he could hope for was to do what she said and not give her any reasons to kill him.

Dell pulled her saliva covered hand out of his mouth and was proud to see his jaws stayed wide open. This one would be easy to train she thought to herself. She grabbed her dick again and shoved into him as deep as it would go. David took nearly half of it before it reached the back of his throat. His entire mouth was filled with boiling hot girl meat as the head plugged up his airway, pouring precum directly into his esophagus. His throat constricted as he retched, squeezing her cock head and making Dell swoon.

She pulled back out so that just her head stayed in his mouth, giving him just enough time to gasp for breath before she plunged back in. She started thrusting in and out of the back of his throat like that, grunting and panting as she did so. Eventually David figured that the sooner she came the sooner his ordeal would be over, so he closed his lips around her and started to apply suction. Dell laughed at this before giving him an approving groan and redoubling her efforts.

He tried to blow her the way that girls had blown him in the past. He sucked hard on her meaty shaft and paid special attention to the head, running his tongue around it and licking the piss hole. His view was dominated by her six pack flying towards him stopping just short of his face, and her giant thighs flexing rhythmically on either side of his head. He closed his eyes and tried to pretend he was anywhere but here.

Suddenly on one down stroke she didn't come back up, instead she kept pushing down even harder on the entrance to his throat. Realizing what she was trying to do David panicked and started struggling again. He kicked up a lot of dust but was basically helpless beneath her. He tried to turn his head but she took the hand from her dick and grabbed him by the hair to hold him in place.

Just as he was beginning to turn purple from lack of air her head finally popped into his throat. She gave a loud satisfied grunt as her entire cock went down his gullet until her balls were flattened out on his chin and her pubes were stuffed up his nostrils. She pulled out for an instant allowing David a precious few molecules of air before slamming back into his face. She laughed out loud at her victory as she started giving him a good proper deep throat face fucking.

Now her ball sack was slapping loudly against his chin and her iron abs kept crashing into his face, threatening to drive his nose bone up into his brain. He might almost have wanted it to end that way rather than the slow asphyxiation he was currently being subjected to. Dells swollen cock left no room for oxygen inside him as it raced up and down his throat like a possessed elevator. The few small breaths he could get in were filled with the sloppy spittle that was foaming around his mouth and mixing with the backed up snot and precum that was flooding out his nose. Every time Dell drew back numerous thick lines of saliva still connected her balls and pubes to his tear stricken face.

All while this was going on Dell was shouting demeaning vulgarities at him from above, interspersed with grunts and moans.

"Yeah, oh yeah! you take that dick! You like my big cock don't ya, ya little dick lovin filly faggot! I wanna hear you say thank you after we're done here. Yer gonna thank me for chokin' ya with my big beautiful baby maker!"

Just as David felt his brain start to power down due to lack of oxygen Dell throws her head back and lets out a wild groan. She finally pulls her giant turgid rod from his throat and starts pumping it furiously with her hand, sending sweat and spittle everywhere.

"Oh yeah faggot! here it comes!" she growls between heavy breaths. "Here's yer new favorite meal slut, git ready!"

She screams out as a torrent of thick snot like cum gushes from her urethra. The heavy batter splatters onto Davids face, painting him with pearly white goop. His nostrils become caked with cum and he has to open his mouth to regain his breath. Immediately Dell sprays a second shot directly into his mouth. He gargles the nutty, salty, bitter mess in an attempt to keep from swallowing it, but a third shot of cum goes directly into the back of his throat, past his uvula. Involuntarily he gulps the burning hot seed and it slides slowly down his throat. It tastes even worse than her crotch had smelled and it stuck to his tongue and lips as he tried to spit it out. She continued to hose him down, frosting over his eyes and styling his hair.

When the last of her cum had dribbled out she was left crouched above him panting and sweating. Slowly and without saying anything she let go of his hands and stood up. Davids eyes were glued shut but even if he could open them he would have kept them closed, he didn't dare move an inch. He heard her zip up and button her pants. After a long frightening silence she hawked up a loogie, spit on him and spoke.

"See ya 'round filly." As if that were all that needed to be said she stepped over him and began to walk away.

David waited what felt like hours after her heavy footsteps had faded into the distance to even think about moving. When he felt convinced she wasn't coming back he gingerly got to his knees. His eyes were still covered in cum and he felt along the ground in darkness for several minutes until he found his discarded shirt and used it to wipe his face. He was able to soak up the cum on his face but he couldn't do anything about the sticky ropes tangled into his hair. He couldn't bring himself to put the cum rag of a shirt back on and he threw it to the ground and started bawling.

He curled into a fetal position and wailed in humiliation and shame. He had been raped, by a woman with a dick! How would he ever explain this to people. Who would even believe him? His tears washed away the little cum that remained on his face as he tried to think of what to do next.

The only thing he could think of was going back to the farmhouse. The only problem was that Dell could be there. He couldn't just go to his truck as his keys were up in his room. He considered just trying to run back into town but quickly realized he was far to weak from the days labor and what had just happened. He concluded that he'd have to go to the house, Marge would be there and he could get her help. She'd have to help him right, she had been so kind to him before.

The sun had started its descent by the time he had staggered back. He listened at the front door but couldn't hear anything inside, he thought that might mean Dell wasn't in there as she tended to make a lot of noise as she moved around. He carefully opened the door and went inside. He didn't find anyone in the living room or the kitchen so he rushed up the stairs to the second floor. He ran to the door to her large bedroom and threw open the door without even knocking.

Marge jumped and yelled at the sudden intrusion. She had been sitting on her bed changing after a bath, her full tits and large ass were barely contained within a matching black set of bra and panties. The sight, which normally would have excited David barely registered to him as threw himself into her arms. It only took her a moment to see the dried cum in his hair and to figure out what had happened.

"Oh no shugah calm down." she cooed to him as they sat down on the bed together. "I'm so sorry."

He buried his face in her shoulder and cried harder than he ever had in his life. She patted him on the back and ran her fingers through his hair, regardless of the crusty seed that still lingered. With her other hand she reaches into the drawer on her bedside table.

"I'm so sorry shugah." she repeats as she presses the electric taser against the back of his neck.

The shock causes him to jerk and flop onto the floor in a state of half consciousness. His vision is dark and swimmy and it takes all his concentration just to keep breathing. His body doesn't respond to his repeated attempts to get up and all he can do his gaze up in hurt confusion at the stacked milf.

Marge walks over to her dresser with a look of genuine concern and fishes out a thick burlap sack and some rope.

"That girl can be so darn impatient some times." was the last thing he heard before she covered his head with the sack and plunged him into darkness.

He must have passed out, because the next thing he knew he was somewhere hot and itchy. It took him a moment to collect himself. He still had the sack on his head so he couldn't see anything, but he realized he was laying across a square bale of hay. Not only that but as he tried to move he found that he was tied to the bale of hay. Thick ropes were tightly bound to his wrists and ankles that looped tightly around beneath the hay bale so that its weight was holding him down. He was completely naked and the course hay scratched at his vulnerable flesh as he fought and thrashed in a vain attempt to free himself.

After several minutes of fruitless struggling his skin was raw and he was out of breath. He stopped and tried to listen for clues as to where he was. All he heard besides his own breathing was the soft crackling of a nearby fire, probably the source of the heat he was feeling. Suddenly he heard footsteps, her footsteps. He knew it was her, he recognized the loud heavy thumping of her boots.

David felt like his heart had stopped beating and sweat began running down his body. He began to thrash against his bonds with a renewed vigor. He knew that he wouldn't be able to escape, but the rational part of his brain had been overpowered by fear. All of his instincts told him to get away from that woman at all costs. He knew what was coming, she was about to rape him again; only it would be much worse this time, he could feel it. Just the knowledge of what was about to happen was torturous. The terror of anticipation and the helplessness of being completely out of control of your own body.

Dells footsteps stopped in front of him and stood for several minutes. He could hear her unconstrained excitement in her breathing, she was really looking forwards to this. Finally she pulled the sack off his head and he was able to see his tormentor and their surroundings.

Dell stood in front of him wearing nothing but a pair of boots and a toothy smile. Her giant cock was already rock hard and jutted straight out from her torso just a few inches in front of his face. Her body was covered in a thin layer of sweat causing her skin to shine, the light danced upon her with every subtle twitch of her muscles. Without a shirt to hold them in place her generous tits drooped slightly, but still managed to retain their firm round shape thanks to her youthfulness. She had undone her ponytail and her golden hair cascaded playfully around her shoulders and down her back. Her statuesque body no longer excited David however, the only emotions he could feel were fear and panic.

He quickly took in his surroundings now that sight had been restored to him. He saw he was inside the barn, flanked on either side by a row of empty stalls where animals were supposed to go. Behind Dell was an iron wood burning stove housing a dancing fire, casting a sinister tone across the room. He couldn't help also noticing a rusty toolbox sitting beside the bale of hay he was secured to and wondered with a grim curiosity what was inside it.

"Welcome to your new home little filly." She said with a strange air of sincerity as her erection bobbed in his face.

"p-p-please, no..." He started whimpering, still struggling despite the pain of the straw digging into him. "Please. If you j-just let me go, I promise I won't tell any one about this!"

Dell crouched down and leaned in uncomfortably close to his face as she opened up the toolbox beneath him and reached inside.

"You won't be telling no one nothing." She said with a chuckle. "'Cause fillies can't talk, now can they?"

She brought out a heavy metal ring gag with a tick leather strap and raised it to his mouth. In a desperate act of defiance and panic he lashed out and snapped at her fingers causing her to flinch away. Immediate regret filled him when he saw the dark look that passed over her face as she reached back into the toolbox. She pulled out a pair of heavy duty pliers and waved them menacingly in front of him.

"You 'member what ah said 'bout keeping yer teeth!" She said sharply.

The blood drained from his face and he quickly nodded.

"Then open!" She said as she brought the gag back to his mouth.

This time he obeyed and opened his mouth as wide as he could make it go. Even with his best effort she still had to pull open his jaws even wider to fit the metal ring behind his teeth. David was already feeling a painful soreness in his jaws as Dell pulled the leather straps around his head and buckled them together. Then she pulled a large padlock out of the toolbox and locked it around two d-rings on either end of the straps, stopping the gag from being removed without opening the lock. David hoped to god that she had a key for that lock.

David tried to yell out "why are you doing this" as Dell got up and walked over to the stove, but it came out as a gargled wail. She seemed to understand him though and answered as she picked up a thin metal rod.

"Oh, just a hobby of mine." She said lazily as she shoved one end of the rod into the fire. David tried his hardest not to think about what that was for.

"Momma always said all work and no play made Jill a dull girl, so ah thought I'd try an' do a little horse breedn' for fun on the side. It probably wasn't exactly what she had in mind at the time, but I sure do love it!"

She started walking back towards him with her dick in her hand, softly stroking herself with each step. She brought her cock up to his face, but didn't insert it in the ring gag as he had worried she would. Instead she tapped it against his forehead, smearing her pre all over his brow.

"But more importantly..." She started as she increased the force of her dick tapping until she was practically beating him over the head with her meat. "Ah thought ah told you that little fillies 'ain't. supposed. to talk!" During the last part of her sentence she smacked him across the face with her dick for emphasis.

The smell of her salty cock brought him back to earlier in the day and he started to tear up while remembering his ordeal. Dell moved to his side and ran her strong hands up and down his back in a possessive manner. She started at his shoulders and rubbed and squeezed in an almost gentle manner down his shaking body, feeling the texture of his flawless skin before arriving at his butt and firmly cupping his cheeks.

"Y'all er gonna make good stock fer sure. But yer gonna half to learn to yer place first. Don't worry, I'm a right excellent trainer if ah do say so myself."

She stood behind him now, with her hands on his ass pulling him open to inspect his hole. David could imagine what was coming next and began to cry in earnest, wailing through the gag and attempting once more to wrestle free from his bonds. Dell slapped him hard on the ass to get him to quiet down. When that didn't work she rained continuous blows down on both cheeks. She kept up the beating until he finally settled down, by then his backside was glowing red and beginning to bruise. He was still weakly crying, though now it was from the physical pain.

She quickly pulled a jar of grease from her toolbox and spread a large glob onto her fingers, and some more she rubbed into the crack of his ass. All David could do was close his eyes and whimper as she forcefully inserted two fingers into his sphincter. The grease made the penetration more bearable but it still felt uncomfortable to have her digging around inside him. She worked he fingers in as deep as she could get, wriggling them around to try and stretch him as much as she could. Slowly over time she kept adding additional fingers until it felt like her hole hand was up there. When she deemed him open enough she pulled her hand out with a wet plop and smiled at the way his ass hole closed shut. It wouldn't be able to do that for much longer she thought.