The Fate of Terra Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She gave a startled squeak when Michael wrapped an arm around her and tugged her to him, spooning with his hardening cock poking between her thighs. "Good morning, slave," he growled huskily. "Have a nice nap?" She nodded her head hesitantly. "Excellent," he hissed grabbing a flaming red ass cheek firmly, causing her to wince, and then moan when she felt Kat sucking on her abused nipples, "come on."

He got out of bed and reached out his hand to help her up. Kat, knowing what he intended, led the trio to the bathroom and straight into the walk-in shower. The couple then massaged her bruised and battered body under the hot stream, soothing her hurt muscles. They pinned her to the tile wall and each took a nipple to suckle on. Kat snaked her hand down and started fingering the girl's pussy, brushing her clit with her thumb. One of Michael's hands rest on her ass, his middle finger slowly invading her from behind. The couple ignored their slave's protests as they continued their unwavering assault. Finally, after three earthshaking orgasms, the girl's legs gave out and she sunk to the tile floor.

Michael carried her to the bed as Kat ordered room service and luckily they served breakfast 24/7. As they were waiting, Michael and Kat grabbed a can of aloe warming gel and proceeded to cover every inch of the girl's body. She whimpered and squirmed, but they were not to be denied. By the end of it they had squeezed and kneaded her into a mewling, blubbering puddle.

Hearing a knock on the door, Michael put on a robe and answered it. He tipped the attendant heavily after seeing he didn't even blink at the bondage frame or the table covered in toys. Michael carried in a tray of three huge steaming omelets and glasses of orange juice. Kat had ordered the works with extra cheese and jalapenos.

As they ate, Brenda (Michael finally learned her name) told them about herself. She'd grown up without knowing her mother and was abused by her father when she was little. She hadn't actually been bothered by the attention but the neighbors had found out and reported him, thrusting her into one foster home after another until she'd reached her 18th birthday. She'd taken the money she'd saved up and moved as far away as possible, hiding herself in their small town. Michael took care to school his face to not show pity, knowing she wouldn't want any.

When she mentioned that she'd gotten a scholarship to UW, Kat got a gleam in her eye and Michael knew they were going to have many adventures with their plaything in the future. He made a mental note to have Pandora check her out and make sure there weren't any ghosts from her past looking for her. He shared a look with Kat and they both determined to make sure she was well taken care of in the financial department without making it seem like charity.

Just as Kat was ready to get back into her mistress persona and berate her slave of all the mistakes she'd made, 'being rude to master at school, falling asleep tied to the rack when he was giving her a gift, not being awake when Kat had master's cum in her and failing to eat her out,' they heard another knock on the door. Miffed, Kat walked naked to the door and opened it, revealing Tammy and Joseph.

The pair walked in and Kat went back to Michael and draped herself over him. Joseph looked around with huge eyes as he took in the scene. His brain promptly shorted out as he was trying to figure out what the bondage rack was for.

Tammy walked up to the trio, looking completely unsurprised, and Michael was sure she'd been involved in putting this all together. "Nice digs," she said slyly, leering at a naked Brenda. She leaned in close and whispered, "I'll have to try your mouth later." Standing straight, she remarked loudly, trying to break through to Joseph, "So are we going to stay inside all day or are we going to hit the pool?" This statement drew his eyes to the two nude girls and his mind promptly blanked out again. Tammy snickered. "I'm working on him," she said, gazing lovingly at him, "he's just so innocent."

The two young couples enjoyed the rest of their stay there. After enjoying the Olympic-sized swimming pool, Michael and Joseph played a few games of racketball and Tammy and Kat went upstairs to abuse Brenda some more. During lunches at school, for the short time that still remained, Brenda joined the foursome.

Over the summer, the three found an enormous 8-bedroom skyrise apartment located near UW. Luckily, freshmen were allowed to live off-campus, although academically Michael was a second-semester sophomore.

Tammy had gone to Oregon State and Joseph had gotten a construction gig near there. Neither accepted money from Michael and Kat, but Tammy found herself mysteriously accepted for unknown scholarships and grants, while Joseph never ran out of jobs, even receiving a conspicuous number of bonus checks in the mail.

College was a curious time for Michael and Kat, they hadn't told Brenda about Pandora. They didn't need careers to make money and Pandora could actually forge their records if they had. Both decided they wanted to at least try the experience though, and it put their parents' minds at ease. Additionally, classes were a breeze and not very time consuming with Pandora helping out. Finally, Michael figured that if he was going to live somewhere, Seattle was as good a place as any, so it wasn't really an inconvenience to be there.

As far as what they were studying, Michael was double-majoring in Computer Engineering and Computer Science, while Kat was taking CS and Psychology. They took as many classes together as possible and most days were spent with Michael laying on the bed, with Kat between his legs lying against him, a laptop sitting on her legs. Michael would play with her tits as they dictated to Pandora, other doing homework or puttering around online.

Something college did provide was an environment where Pandora could learn and explore a variety of different subjects. She'd always had access to much of the material online, but now with Michael directing her and coming up with new ways to look at things, she was evolving at a tremendous pace. He sat with her for hours a day and they would analyze theories in an assortment of scientific and mathematical subjects they would then try and put into practice, developing new inventions.

One of the first inventions they'd made was a cleaning bot for the apartment with predetermined instructions, but with the ability for Pandora to control it directly. Michael suddenly had a flash, thinking about constructing a guard bot. That thought evolved into having an army of bots under his control. He talked to Pandora about the possibilities and how to overcome material and energy constraints. He thought back to his childhood dreams about developing alternate forms of energy and it was as if the floodgates had opened.

Michael had been toying with the idea of creating other AIs to work under Pandora for some time. They would each learn and explore different fields of study then sporadically join together to share ideas and gain new ways of looking at a problem. He'd been waiting for Pandora to develop sufficiently that she would be able to competently direct and control the AIs.

Control, because Michael still held fears that one of his creations might go rogue. Pandora had been built from scratch with loyalty clauses placed at every step of her development. Not loyalty to humans of course (he wanted her to be able to protect him and his, and he wasn't about to declaw his most effective weapon), but loyalty to him alone.

During their second year, Michael and Pandora began creating a host of lesser AIs stored online. She would take care of providing them with data and giving them reasoning until they could develop enough to start gathering and putting things together themselves. Pandora confided that whenever they joined together their development jumped dramatically and they were growing at a phenomenal rate.

Kat developed in a different way, and if anything, she seemed to become more dependent and subservient to Michael. She felt it was her function in life to take care of his needs. She was always available to him and a mere look would have her naked and plastered to him in seconds. She constantly found events for them to go to, not so much the typical college frat parties -as they both found them to be loud and obnoxious, and it was a chore for Michael not to kill every guy that hit on Kat- but there were plenty of things to do in the big city.

A particularly memorable occasion occurred at that year's PAX convention. Pandora stole the source code for one of the new FPS games that hadn't been released yet. They managed to compile and run a working version of the game, which they then added another dimension to. They turned one of the empty bedrooms into a virtual reality room like in that movie "Gamer," and created a very realistic battlefield experience.

Another of Kat's habits, which he was at first uncomfortable with, was finding other female partner's for them to share- Michael still wouldn't sleep with anyone else unless Kat joined in. She wasn't slumming in dive bars for them or anything, most of them came from school, but Michael knew adding new partners added a security risk and the possibility of catching an STD.

Kat lessened these dangers by working with Pandora to run health and background checks, and even came up with a near-invisible protective biofilm that protected them against the transfer of diseases. Michael thought a less expensive version of it had potential, mainly for criminal applications, as it concealed fingerprints, loose skin, and hair follicles, but didn't look like the person was wearing anything.

Pandora was working through an astronomy course at superhuman speed and was feeding Michael the relevant bits. She stopped and asked a question that gave him pause, "Master, why do humans broadcast their location throughout the stars?"

Michael shrugged, "Curiosity, loneliness perhaps; to reassure ourselves that we're not alone out in the deep dark. I think in the beginning we just didn't know any better. Now? It's not profitable to invest in preventing something that far off and that controversial when it's probably a moot point because of what's already been released. That, and there're a lot of crazies that want aliens to find us."

Pandora went silent, thinking about the implications, "Aren't they worried about what happens if our planet is discovered?"

"The chance is pretty slim it would happen anytime soon, isn't it? I mean, I don't subscribe to Fermi's Paradox as absence of evidence isn't evidence of absence but come on, what're the odds that even generations down the line we're going to be visited?" he said, wondering where this was going. "And that's assuming that they're ruled by the same thought process we are and would want to investigate"

"How many planets in our galaxy are like Earth and meet conditions to support life?" Pandora asked, knowing the answer. "And you know as well as I what I think about your lifespan, master."

Michael did know. It seemed Pandora had a low opinion of how fragile and short-lived humans were, and she was determined to keep him alive indefinitely. She'd already drawn up plans for biological additives that were predicted to make him live half again longer and she hadn't even begun her work on cloning or nanites yet. The whole thing made him a bit uncomfortable so he ignored her jab and answered her question, "They estimate something like half a billion, I think."

"Those are just the planets in the Goldilocks Zone that can support life with similar physiologies to humans. The actual number of potential life-supporting planets is far greater, master," Pandora stated. "Our galaxy is roughly 90,000 light years across but with potentially millions of civilizations buzzing around, that area really isn't that large. Factoring in the rate of expansion of the universe, our radio signals stretch out to roughly 200 light years across. The odds of them 'not' touching another life-bearing planet or passing spacecraft aren't all that high, master, and they shrink exponentially each year."

Michael thought about it, then said, "But I thought radio signals became too dispersed to read after awhile."

"True, but my calculations show that anyone with the technology for faster-than-light travel will be able to pick up the signals for at least 1,000 light years," Pandora said. "Additionally, they don't have to decipher the signal, they just have to know where it's coming from."

Michael grunted, thinking it through. "There is another thing to worry about, master," Pandora continued. "Our planet is quite obvious in its nature and visible for all to see. Any space-faring races with similar needs as us would consider our solar system for valuable land, if not resources, and would at least investigate it."

"And I suppose there's not much chance of them being anything besides aggressive, either?" Michael queried, sounding glum.

"Thinking of space as you would the ocean, what are the chances of another species of predators, because that's almost certainly what humanity represents, acting peaceful and welcoming rather than hostile and mistrustful," Pandora replied.

"So what're you saying, Pan?" Michael asked hesitantly.

"I'm scared for you, master," Pandora replied in a soft voice. Michael still had his doubts, but he punched in a few notations on his tablet and began changing his plans for the future, some that were already in motion.

12