All Comments on 'The Fate of Terra Ch. 09'

by Intrepid_Fate

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
First Post

Loving your stories, can't wait for more.....

Keep up the excellent work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great story but....

Could you focus on the dialogue with the aliens rather than glancing over all the points with aliens in it? You know, show some communication between the humans and the aliens. And your story would be a lot better if it was longer. Other than that though it's a great story and I'm looking forward to future chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Love the story

cylinderlitcylinderlitover 11 years ago
i got bored.

I'm gonna just wait till the next path of the necromancer comes out.

cittrancittranover 11 years ago
you too, eh?

Don't get me wrong, I_F, your stories are great -- even when I'm re-reading them, but it's been a couple of months.

Could you please at least give us a guess on how long it'll be till the next chapter? (Assuming there is another one, for either of these stories.)

onecuriousreaderonecuriousreader6 months ago

maybe im missing something, and someone can help me understand? but where is this self doubt coming from in Michael? first the guilt at feeling responsible coming out of no were for the casualties. then the comment about with his luck they eat their mates? he always came across as self-assured, self-aware and level headed. where is this emotional insecurity festering from? it just is not making sense to me...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous