All Comments on 'The Fate of Terra Ch. 12'

by Intrepid_Fate

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
dliterdliterover 11 years ago
Faster, sooner, more!!

Great chapter, I know this is heresy, but I don't care much about the sex:-) I want the stories to come when they meet the enemy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
geh!

want more... so much more!

This reminds me of a story here on LR that was taken down to be published (very similar to yours in the male hero point of view, but drastically different enough), here is a hint, I BOUGHT IT...

If you ever decided to do it as well, ID BUY IT

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
awsome!!!!

more more more!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I was disappointed with this chapter.

The sex seemed thrown in and they abused their abilities to rape the copilot.

LSG16LSG16over 11 years ago
Loved it

I don't even read this for the sex any more, (but the pilot scene was one of your best pieces yet) and I am eagerly waiting for more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Nice One

Another good Chapter, please post the next one.

The Sex Scene this time was rather nice also.

McLovin6787McLovin6787over 11 years ago
inspiring

Absolutely inspiring. I love the way u depict michael as the protector of earth that can be bloodthirsty and ruthless but has a conscience and. He can kill without a second thought but can also rush into a dark alley to rescue a child. He has the charisma of Hitler but the morality of Lincoln. Truly an inspirational story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I can't believe I've only just noticed...

I'm not quite sure how you have the balls to call the aliens Bad Ass Mu'fuckers. Very nice. While I'm commenting, it does seem that the plot at times keeps jumping from big to small scale and back again over and over which gets irritating.

ShininglightShininglightover 11 years ago
Yes and No

Really enjoyed this chapter apart from the 'rape' scene which really turned me off. For me it just spoilt the story and was completely unnecessary as I'm sure your characters could have competently seduced the copilot and if not then what happened to the concept of giving 'the girls' their own choice? And then to abuse her in that way with no thought or concern for her choking or suffocating really made your main characters seem very shallow and self centred and I was very disappointed in them. Anyway that's just my opinion.. On to chapter 13

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
holy shit

Holy shit the speech that that was given gave me a hard on!

"But not in a gay way" (boondocks saints 2 f.y.i. )

I could feel the words from Michael and the cheers form the crowd. so assome! just have two thing. first thank for the Detroit shout out god know how much we needed that one. second what happened to the fighter pilot?

superfeluously_esuperfeluously_eover 9 years ago
I loved half of this chapter

The quasi-rape scene of the copilot seem no along the lines of how Michael has acted throughout the story. I remember Michael nearly killing the captain of the cruise ship because of his attempted rape...seems odd that this happened.

However the Patton-like speech Michael made at the end gave me chills ;)

Thanks for posting

sithonsithonalmost 9 years ago
He's slowly morphing into a fascist

The uniform, the speech stirring the masses to genocide, it has a very Germany 1936 feel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
@sithon: 1936 Germany? Is there something I missed in World History?

Were the Germans facing annihilation and slavery of their species when Hilter was professing superiority over other races? Must have missed that day...

Speaking of real fascism, was Italy facing the same when the govt and the corporations became one? Don't think so.

You're not wasting an education, you, unfortunately, didn't get one.

cyberwraithcyberwraithalmost 8 years ago
Villain

This is the chapter where Michael finally completed his transformation from anti-hero tof villain. To brutally rape somebody that not only hadn't done anything wrong, but was actually a loyal employee indicates that Michael no longer has a conscience or morals.

A Mary Sue villain. Sad, really.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wondering?

@cyberwraith

You sure seem to spout a sense of superiority on how to plot and write this series, but I don't see any of your writings on the site?

cyberwraithcyberwraithover 7 years ago
To Mr. Brave Anonymous

I don't usually reply to anonymous posters since I know it'll be futile, but I'll try anyway.

1. I don't see any of your works either. So I guess you're unqualified to critique my critique.

2. I don't enjoy writing. I'm a reader and an editor. Saying I have no ability to critique a story is like saying a teacher can't teach written analysis unless they've published a novel.

3. I didn't tell the author how to write. I wrote an analysis of the character.

4. You didn't refute a single thing that I wrote. What was the point of your comment if you don't disagree with my analysis? Is it just because you can't stand somebody having a different opinion than you?

ILiveToRead44ILiveToRead44over 7 years ago
Why the rape of the co-pilot?

I like the plot line of the alien attack, the alien allies, and the defensive plans, but I don't enjoy or appreciate the violent sex. I want to quit reading the sex scenes and just follow the story.

silverwingeddemonsilverwingeddemonover 7 years ago
I disagree

@ cyberwraith

Maybe I'm just being blind, but this doesn't seem like rape at all to me. Dominating seduction maybe, but at no point does the copilot even try to resist, or get away from the two. Hell she licks Michael's prick herself first. The worst that could be said is Kat groped her, but then she started kissing her back. She even admits she enjoyed it,and while that would not excuse anything if it was rape, there is no point of the scene that correlates to 'rape'. Kat yanks her back and flips her onto the seats, but only after she seduces her from her own chair. The word 'no' never comes up, she does not try to stop the two...at what place can anyone point to and say 'here is where she shows or acts like she does not want this to happen'?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
@silverwingeddemon: The absence of "no" does not mean "yes"

You're splitting hairs,and you sound like a drunken frat-boy trying to figure out whether he should take advantage of a girl who's passed out or not. What you, yourself, describe defines the legal definition of rape in the real world-U.S.. I wouldn't try to justify it, just take it as a fantasy and don't tell other readers it's not rape. It is, but it's also a fantasy so you can enjoy it.

Don't try it in real life, though, and if you do, don't be surprised if other people say you raped someone.

silverwingeddemonsilverwingeddemonover 7 years ago
Your right anon:

The absence of 'no' does not mean 'yes', I fully agree, but in my experience if a girl does not want sexual advances, then she will always do something to stop or discourage the advances. Young Eliza here does not try in any way and in fact ENCOURAGED the two. She makes out with Kat, blows Michael: it was seduction pure and simple.

I mean; if she had not wanted this and was being forced don't you think she would, I don't know ignored Kat maybe. Every girl I know would have bit the dick off if a man tried to force them to give him a blowjob, they damn sure would not have willingly started licking it themselves. You say I defined her rape in my comment; how?

Legal rape is defined by sexual intercourse committed unwillingly either by physical force or threat of injury. Michael nor Kat ever threatened her, and she impaled herself on his prick. No force was ever used. She never tried to get away from Kat or Michael nor did she try to stop it. I would agree with you if she had been incapacitated in any way, but she was fully capable of showing in some way she did not want this.

Hell, in several points I have already pointed out she SHOWED she was a WILLING PARTNER. I understand where people are coming from in that the two treated her roughly, but rough sex does not equal rape. If that was so half of America, France, and England, and all of Russia would be guilty of rape. (I have never met a Russian woman that didn't want me to smack her ass while we were in bed)

Apparently the webmasters agree with me as any detailed form of rape is rejected on this site. If you think I_F went too far then report the story and let them decide on whether its really rape or not.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
@silverwingeddemon

You are wrong about the policy. This site even has a category specifically for rape stories. And I've read rape stories in other categories as well.

And if you really knew what constitutes rape in real life, you'd know that Michael's being in a superior position to Elize implies implicit threat to her livelihood and a charge of rape would hold in most courts.

-Lone

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
No rape here

I've read all the comments and many give good points on both sides of the discussion. But now it's my turn to have my say I asked 7 of my female friends and the same number of my male friends and I was surprised 3 of my mail friends said that it was and I quote "it was pretty rapey " and none of my female friends saw it as rape totally took me by surprise I would have thought it would be the other way around. I even asked my female parole officer and she said it wouldn't be defined as rape in almost all courts. I myself don't see it as rape either just pure seduction and pretty rough sex. A quote from the story " .....equal parts dread and ANTICIPACTION" paraphrased that came from the co pilot herself. And if you read later on in the story she does almost the exact same thing to her other pilot.

KJay15KJay15about 3 years ago
100% Rape

I realise this is a dead story but it clearly describes a scene of rape as a sex scene which I find sickening.

"Kat was having none of that and grabbed Eliza by her collar and yanked her off balance with a strength and speed that surprised the copilot. Pulling her along, Kat reached the seats where Michael was waiting and watching the festivities with an amused grin. Sidestepping and twisting her arm down, Kat managed to flip the weaker girl onto her back atop a row of seats."

Kat physically stops the copilot from sitting down and pulls her to where Michael is sitting with an "amused grin", then Kat puts the woman in an arm bar or arm lock of some kind forcing her to lay down or be caused pain.

"Before the winded and dazed girl could react, Kat had shimmied out of her pants and sat on the girl's face, rubbing her insatiable cunt all over the younger's horrified features. Eliza quickly learned to bring pleasure to Michael's lover as the alternative meant having her breath cut off. Kat seemed to enjoy her gasping for air as much as her tongue so it made no difference to the fiery redhead."

Sits on the copilot restraining her before she can get up and move, read "horrified features", then she forces the young woman to give her oral or she stops her oxygen supply, and Kat "seemed to enjoy her gasping for air as much as her tongue".

"Just as the abused girl was starting to think this wasn't so bad, she let out a squeak of panic as she felt Michael pull the zipper of her flight suit down to her waist, exposing her delectable handfuls for all to see. Reaching down to cup each boob, he lowered his face to her stomach and began laying down hickeys on their squirming victim."

Literally says "abused girl" and 'squirming victim", panicking when Michael undressed her.

"Eliza's tongue feverishly worked between Kat's puffy red folds, desperately trying to please this powerful, terrifying woman. As another female's juices filled her mouth for the first time, she was forced to swallow quickly and continue or risk passing out. Finally, she managed to set Kat off like a rocket... only to then find her nose cruelly pinched shut as Kat drew out her release by riding the struggling girl's mouth as it sucked excitedly in a futile attempt to get some air, drenching her face in girl cum."

Again, no choice, forced to swallow or pass out, then "her nose cruelly pinched shut as Kat drew out her release by riding the struggling girl's mouth as it sucked excitedly in a futile attempt to get some air", that actually makes me feel sick, using her mouth as she struggles to take in air.

These are just the first 5 paragraphs and these clearly show a young woman being raped and abused by a woman with superhuman strength, if these paragraphs weren't enough, here are a few quotes.

"Its width stretched her mouth and he couldn't resist the urge to pinch her nose closed and piston in and out of her mouth awhile as she struggled under him."

"Kat moaned her appreciation at this devious development and Eliza, still struggling to breathe"

"Her eyes rolled up... and then shot open in fear as she felt Michael pinch her nose again and blast his cum down her throat."

" "That's it, bitch. Take it and swallow it all. You don't get to breathe until you do." "

"Her puffy, tender hole stretched to accommodate his size and she bucked and hollered at the intrusion."

"Michael grunted at how tight she felt and she screamed into Kat's pussy."

"She clamped her thighs around Eliza's head, cutting off her air supply. The young copilot frantically tried to widen her legs, wrapping them around Michael and trying to impale herself on his rod."

"She opened her mouth to scream, but nothing came out except a slight raspy wheeze."

They literally used her body, cutting off her air supply numerous times forcing her to participate or be knocked unconscious.

"She tried to muster up anger for them forcing themselves on her, but she just let out a strained whimper as she recalled how it had felt.

She says herself they forced themselves upon her but felt so good, in the real world Michael and Kat would be in court facing rape charges.

Then to add to the wound, the copilot is made Michael and kats personal shuttle crew, forcing her to be available to their whims whenever they feel like it.

Obviously I'm reporting this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You are always going to get like minded individuals to cosign Your rape scene... Individuals that also think that every woman wants it... You've just got to force them to realize that fact... The constant sex and hedonistic behavior of your characters and the idea that michael is some irristable god that every woman in creation just drops her drawers the second that she sees him had already gotten irritating... But your rape scene made it disgusting... The only thing keeping you from having the 12 year old raped is thst unlike rape fantasy... Child pornography IS against site policy... And against the law...

You jumped the shark on this one... I'll finish just to see what happens... But you lost me... The patriotic drivel and the constant fucking killed it... But the rape burried it...

-jaye-

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Umm y’all are idiots, there was no rape, shocking and rough sex definitely, but no rape, if Eliza would’ve said no they would’ve stopped, but no she was shocked and wanted it, or at least processing that she wanted it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous