The Fate of Terra Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kat was having none of that and grabbed Eliza by her collar and yanked her off balance with a strength and speed that surprised the copilot. Pulling her along, Kat reached the seats where Michael was waiting and watching the festivities with an amused grin. Sidestepping and twisting her arm down, Kat managed to flip the weaker girl onto her back atop a row of seats.

The pilot leaned back and sighed, muttering something about her partner always getting to have all the fun and flicked a switch that shut the hatch with a 'whoosh.' Before the winded and dazed girl could react, Kat had shimmied out of her pants and sat on the girl's face, rubbing her insatiable cunt all over the younger's horrified features. Eliza quickly learned to bring pleasure to Michael's lover as the alternative meant having her breath cut off. Kat seemed to enjoy her gasping for air as much as her tongue so it made no difference to the fiery redhead.

Just as the abused girl was starting to think this wasn't so bad, she let out a squeak of panic as she felt Michael pull the zipper of her flight suit down to her waist, exposing her delectable handfuls for all to see. Reaching down to cup each boob, he lowered his face to her stomach and began laying down hickeys on their squirming victim.

Eliza's tongue feverishly worked between Kat's puffy red folds, desperately trying to please this powerful, terrifying woman. As another female's juices filled her mouth for the first time, she was forced to swallow quickly and continue or risk passing out. Finally, she managed to set Kat off like a rocket... only to then find her nose cruelly pinched shut as Kat drew out her release by riding the struggling girl's mouth as it sucked excitedly in a futile attempt to get some air, drenching her face in girl cum.

Kat raised herself off the girl who'd been turning a decidedly blue color and twirled around. Ignoring Eliza's huge inhalations, she threw Michael a wicked grin and said in her best submissive voice, "Please, master. Allow me to prepare her."

His prick sailed to new heights at those words and he switched with Kat, kneeling beside the girl whose eyes were glued shut by the amount of juice Kat had leaked. Brushing her hair aside, he took her head in his hands and kissed her tenderly, licking Kat's cum from her face. Saving her lips for last, his tongue dove in, loving how he could taste his girl's pussy on her tongue.

Kat whisked off the copilot's flight suit and dove into her sweet, shaved pussy. Eliza was mortified that not only was she exposed, but now another girl was actually licking her there. She couldn't help but enjoy Kat's expert tongue and that made it all the more humiliating for her. She wriggled her hips around, trying to get her abuser to concentrate on her clit. 'What the hell?' Eliza thought. 'It's like she's deliberately avoiding it...' Her eyes shot open in dismay as she realized that was exactly what she was doing.

Michael rose leisurely to his feet and dug his cock out one-handed. He leaned his hips forward, letting it hover in the air above her mouth. Her eyes lost that glazed look and she managed to focus on his stiff member. Shock flew across her features as she realized its size. Then fear, as she wondered what it would feel like inside her. In the end, lust replaced fear and her lips parted slightly, her tongue darting out to give it a tentative lick.

Suddenly, she cried out as Kat bit down on the inside of her thigh, not liking her hesitance. Michael used the opportunity to plug her mouth his cock, its tip hitting the back of her throat and causing her to gag. Its width stretched her mouth and he couldn't resist the urge to pinch her nose closed and piston in and out of her mouth awhile as she struggled under him.

Kat moaned her appreciation at this devious development and Eliza, still struggling to breathe, couldn't resist giving an answering moan as Kat's hot breath engulfed her clit. The other woman's deft tongue had been teasing her like mad, but always avoided concentrating on her tiny nub. Michael finally withdrew, leaving the girl to cough and choke on his pre-cum as she inhaled to capacity.

Kat's lips curved into an evil smile and she stuck her pinkie in Eliza's rosebud, drawing a startled gasp. Michael again plunged into the offered opening and used her mouth relentlessly. At last, the light at the end of the tunnel appeared when Eliza realized that Kat wasn't pulling back this time; she was actually going to let her cum. She nearly cried in relief as she was nudged over the edge.

Her eyes rolled up... and then shot open in fear as she felt Michael pinch her nose again and blast his cum down her throat. Kat had lifted her face from between the girl's trembling thighs and was frigging Eliza's overly-sensitized clit furiously. She saw what was happening at the other end and she grinned nastily. "That's it, bitch. Take it and swallow it all. You don't get to breathe until you do."

Eliza tried to comply. She gulped down as much as she could, but Michael shot loads and loads. And he'd fired the first volley straight down her throat, making swallowing the rest seem like she'd just taken a shot of Cement Mixer. She coughed, spraying a mix of fluids out of her mouth and wrenched her head to the side, hacking up the rest onto the carpeted deck.

Kat gave her cheek a light slap. "Wonderful, now I get to punish you. Better luck next time, chica..." And so saying, she righted the girl's head and mounted her again, this time facing her feet. Michael moved out as Kat slid in, the two of them working in perfect concert, each able to predict the actions of the other. Michael knelt on the seat between Eliza's legs and threw her right leg over his left shoulder. Placing his still-hard prick at her entrance, he began his descent.

Her puffy, tender hole stretched to accommodate his size and she bucked and hollered at the intrusion. Kat rode her prey like a rodeo clown and grabbed her dark erect nipples, using them like a pair of reins to steady herself. Michael grunted at how tight she felt and she screamed into Kat's pussy.

"That's it, girl. What good little mouth you have..." Kat teased. Noticing that Michael had reached an impasse, she delivered a sharp slap to the girl's exposed clit, drawing another shriek. "That's barely half way, bitch! Not nearly good enough..." She clamped her thighs around Eliza's head, cutting off her air supply. The young copilot frantically tried to widen her legs, wrapping them around Michael and trying to impale herself on his rod.

He smiled at her efforts, toying with the idea of letting her try and fuck herself. Sighing at the time, he reached down and grabbed her hips, driving himself forward with a potent thrust. Eliza yelled into Kat's cunt and the demon with dark red hair came again, shuddering at the vibrations their plaything was causing. Finally feeling a touch over-sensitized, Kat slid off her toy's face.

Eliza sighed in relief and was cut off abruptly as Kat dropped her chest, smothering the unfortunate girl with her sizeable melons. Giggling impishly, Kat raised herself up and began using her breasts as pendulums to smack the sides of Eliza's face while she used her hands to deliver sharp slaps to her perky tits. Michael was in heaven at the blissful feeling of Eliza's cunt, but Kat's sinful display drove him over the edge and then some.

Eliza's eyes widened as he began pumping into her faster. Then she felt Michael drive himself all the way inside her in one thrust and she felt like she'd been split in two. She opened her mouth to scream, but nothing came out except a slight raspy wheeze. Kat leaned down and kissed her upside down. "Shhh, baby," she whispered, her devilish demeanor vanishing like smoke in the wind. Caressing the side of her face, she smiled warmly down at Eliza and murmured, "You were magnificent. Thank you for relaxing Michael, he needed that."

So saying, the pair stood and put their uniform back on, spot-checking themselves. They strode down the ramp that had just lowered out the back looking rejuvenated and only then did Eliza realize they had arrived at their new destination. The troopers followed the couple out, casting impressed glances towards the front of the vessel, though she was still hidden by the backs of the seats.

Eliza was completely spent. She couldn't move a muscle --even her tongue was exhausted. The couple had teamed up on her to sap every last ounce of her strength. It felt... exhilarating. She'd been completely helpless against their whims and they'd somehow managed to give her the best sexual experience she'd ever imagined, let alone felt. She just hoped they hadn't turned her off to normal sex.

She tried to muster up anger for them forcing themselves on her, but she just let out a strained whimper as she recalled how it had felt. The only thing Eliza was really ticked off about was that those two had the gall to look refreshed and sated after her ordeal. She felt like she'd been bounced back and forth between heaven and hell for the last hour or so... the least they could have done was look a little tired.

The hatch to the cockpit opened and Zoe the pilot walked out and saw her naked best friend seemingly bathed in sweat and cum, covered in hickeys and bite marks, looking like she had just ran a marathon. "Damnit," she swore. "You lucky cunt! Gahh, you have all the fun..."

Groaning, Eliza moved her head to look at her partner and croaked, "I don't think this was in the job description."

"Ahh," Zoe muttered disgustedly, throwing her hand up, "You loved it. I can see by that silly little smile on your face that they rung your bell."

Eliza let out a weary chuckle and winced. "Yeah," she agreed with a dreamy look on her face. "and then they rung it again... and again... and again..." She laughed at the petulant look on Zoe's face as she stalked back into the cockpit.

Sometime later, she came back out while Eliza was picking up her flight suit. "Hey, check this out! A note just popped up on our identification code. We've been assigned as Michael's personal shuttle and crew. We still get to go out on other missions, but if he needs a shuttle for whatever reason we get priority." She was smiling broadly.

Zoe reached out and spanked Eliza hard on her naked tush as she had frozen at the news, one foot inside the leg of her flight suit. "Way to take one for the team, babe. That ass just got us the cushiest job in the fleet. You should get on your back more often." With that, she turned and did a little jig on the way back towards the cockpit to turn on the newsfeed as Michael would be speaking soon.

Eliza collapsed to her knees. The thought of going through that again filled her with equal parts anticipation and dread. She shivered before she finished dressing and went to join Zoe. All over the solar system, those with the capabilities to do so were tuning in to see what the mysterious savior of Earth was going to say on the eve of battle.

The Aegis system hummed to life and people looked to the sky, trying to determine if some change had occurred. The first shield was a passive defense and was designed to be powered on all the time and thus, was completely transparent. They would be able to open up pockets along the barrier in order to regulate trade and traffic.

It was powered by a mix of geothermal energy and the magnetic forces that resided in the Earth, the black spires reaching far below the surface to tap that energy. As the final line of defense, in order to penetrate this shield you would need enough energy to actually affect the Earth's core. The long-term damage for such an occurrence would be catastrophic, but they figured they'd probably already be dead by then if such a breach were to occur.

The hum got louder as the second shield was brought online and a not-quite translucent reddish hue of energy was seen surrounding the planet. This shield was designed to be the main defense. Powered by nuclear reactors, the design behind this shield was that it could use energy particles fired at it to actually recharge itself. It even maintained a steady growth from the Sun's rays.

Isaac's race had been critical in getting it working and designing a smaller version for the Intrepid. The Council had promised to help build a similar one around their planet should the opportunity to liberate them arise. Excess energy could be vented back towards the attackers, but the AIs were working on a method to bleed off the excess energy to use down on Earth or to store in case they needed it.

The Council's flag stood high in the late afternoon sun, the ruins of the White House a constant reminder to all of what had brought them together. The Councilman from China acted as the host and introduced each speaker that stepped forward to address the packed Tiananmen Square, and all those glued to their television screens and holographic displays. The Council building in New York still had too many UN symbols of peace dotted around its premises to be used for this occasion.

Maybe after the war they'd look to throwing down their arms and hugging their enemies so they could all hold hands and sing Kumbaya. Now, they needed a symbol of strength. They needed reassurance and hope. They needed to see what they were capable of in the past to have the determination to carry out what had to be done in order for them to have a future.

Tiananmen Gate had first been built in a time of conflict. It had been damaged by war and used in political and military demonstrations ever since. It had a bloody history that most would call horrific, but that just seemed all the more appropriate on this day. Councilman Whitmore stepped forward and gave a positive speech that raised some people's hopes. He sounded confident that they would win and that all the hard work they put into this wouldn't all be for naught. He even made a joke about not hiding in a bunker this time around.

Admiral Johnson, in charge of the Council's attack prong, Admiral Sinha, in charge of the TDF that would be staying back to cover Earth, and General Zhukov, in charge of the ground troops and floating gun platforms, all gave speeches where they said they were optimistic about their chances, they had prepared as well as they were able, and they were certain the soldiers that fought would make a good account of themselves.

As the last of them left the stage, there was complete and utter silence. Not one of the speakers had mentioned the enemy's numbers. Not one had said how their ships stood up in comparison. They hadn't gone into their plans or backup plans. They hadn't said a damn thing that amounted to anything beyond wishful thinking. The massive throng looked decidedly nervous and there were glances thrown around filled with doubt and hopelessness.

Michael marched up to the stage in a cold fury. He stopped at the pillars, glaring down at the crowd of onlookers and thousands of cameras zoomed in on his half mantle emblazoned on his uniform. The silver eagle soaring in flight gleamed in the sunlight, and viewers everywhere shivered at the sight of the giant bird of prey clutching the globe like it was a field mouse.

Inwardly, he fumed. 'How 'dare' these people forget?' 'How 'dare' they choose to falter when there were good men out there slaving away in the steel mills to make sure their sons and daughters had enough ammunition to take out those who would come to eradicate them. Kat had been right. They needed him to show them what they were fighting for.

He kept his steely gaze fixed on them for a full minute, long enough that even those watching on a public TV in a group felt uneasy staring back at him. Finally, he growled out in a disgusted voice, "Fucking. Pathetic." Councilman Whitmore groaned and put his face in his hands. "632,719. That's the number that should be ingrained in each and every one of your minds right now. That's the number that 'they,'" he pointed up to the sky, "took from us when they tried to enslave us and turn us into livestock!" His nostrils flared as his breathing picked up and people began sharing his rage.

"They are coming again and they have more than twenty times the number they had last time." He ignored the gasps that passed through the crowd like a shockwave and reverberated around the world. He bulled forward and cast his arm out in a cutting motion. "I say that isn't enough! I want to kill 100 of those bastards for every man, woman, and child they slaughtered here on Earth." He looked around and stepped right up to the edge of the precipice and shouted, Pandora helping to amplify his voice wherever it was heard, "I don't think they can fit sixty million on those ships! I might have to go visit them at 'their' homes to make up the difference."

People were perking up now. Nothing had really changed, but seeing Michael standing there giving it to them straight and spitting in the face of something that had them all cowed began to straighten some backs and square some shoulders. "I watched the footage when the invaders came down to the surface. I had the best seat in the house. You know what I saw when those slimy fucks decided to take our land, our freedom, our very existence?!"

He pointed out to the crowd, "I saw 'you.' I saw billions of people cross millennia of diversity in a second. You banded together as one people to declare your right to live. You fought with machines to bring down the enemy. And when machines failed, you walked out of your homes carrying weapons. And when weapons failed, I saw you hammering away at them with your fists. I saw you stare death in the face when you had nothing at your backs and still you never faltered."

He paused and threw his fierce gaze at the people that were starting to regain their pride. "Well?!" he demanded. "Are you telling me this is where you draw the line? 'This' is where you choose to give in?" Some looked determined, some looked frightened, but all felt ashamed.

Michael paced back and forth across the stage. He extended his hand out and acknowledged, "Yes, there will be causalities. There always is in war. No one regrets this more than me as I'll be in the thick of it, knowing that those I hold dear chose to come with me. We won't be fighting for ourselves, but for the planet we've come to love and the people that have shaped who we are today." His sorrowful expression morphed into a sneer. "Yet, you people act as if we have a choice in the matter. There is no choice! We other fight or we die..."

He stared out at the gathered masses, not bothering to hide his distaste in what he found. "I look out at you and I see many who have already let the B'Amuf win. I see those who would rather roll over and die quickly than struggle to survive." People around the world looked at each other and saw the truth of his words.

Michael stopped his pacing and spoke in a quiet voice. His listeners leaned in and strained to hear his next words, "We are living at the dawn of a new revolutionary war -one that will decide our fate as a race. We have the same decision to make as those soldiers at Valley Forge: Is it worth it? Are you willing to brave the coming storm?"

"I know our soldiers are... They've been killing the enemy long before these overgrown slugs ever set their sights on our beloved world. I just came from the steel mills in Detroit." The Council looked taken aback to hear this. "They're ready. After all the sacrifice and devotion they've put forth, you still think it's possible to lose to that inferior bunch of murdering scum?!"

The pure loathing he infused in his words when talking of the B'Amuf drew out the hatred in the onlookers and squashed their fear. One, then another, and soon hundreds throughout the massive throng began shouting their defiance. 'They' would not succumb. 'They' were willing to fight.