The Fate of Terra Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Michael threw his arms out suddenly and shouted over the din, "I've changed my mind." Quiet reigned as he thrust his thumb towards his chest. "I know I'm at least a million times better than any one B'Amuf. It doesn't matter that you want to fight... I'm going to kill them all before you even make it out of your beds."

A wave of roiling displeasure cascaded out from the audience. They wanted a piece of the invaders. "No!" Michael shouted. "You're not hungry enough." He pointed straight into the camera and stated, "I don't see the resolve you need to stand your ground. How do you expect to win if you won't even try?"

The people in the square screamed, clapped, and stamped their defiance, doing all they could to convince him of their willingness to do battle. Michael closed his eyes and let the outcry of thousands of spectators wash over him. It lasted a full ten minutes. The entire world was going crazy as he stood silent, waiting.

Just as quiet had finally returned and people began to wonder if that was it, Michael's eyes flashed open and he told them in a deadly serious voice, "We will fight those that come to subjugate us. We will meet their ships and give them no mercy. We will show the galaxy what it means to face the might of Terra."

He extended an arm in a beseeching gesture. "JOIN ME, and together we'll burn down our enemies and scatter their ashes among the stars." He let his arm fall to his side and turned on his heel, the tails of his overcoat fluttering behind him. He walked off the stage, past the stunned Council members, and descended the stairs that led down from the top of the gate. As he reached the bottom of the steps, the first cheers began to ring out.

By the time he reached his shuttle, the crowd had erupted, the pandemonium spreading throughout the solar system. Michael had left them wanting. They didn't just have hope now, they were 'eager.' He knew he had awakened something in them that had been ingrained in the human race since Cain. Their bloodlust wouldn't be sated by the B'Amuf. He knew future historians would vilify him and condemn his actions today. They would call him a tyrant who incited an entire race to take up arms and kill.

Michael's composed, stoic demeanor lasted until the hatch closed behind him and then he collapsed into a chair, his features crumbling amidst the onslaught of weariness that assaulted him. One look at the pride that shown on Kat's face removed his doubts however, and stopped the weariness from turning to anguish. He didn't care what others thought so long as he still had her approval. The shuttle took off and Kat snuggled into his lap, letting him hold her while she nuzzled her face in the crook of his neck.

As the couple settled into a restful pose that soon saw them asleep, the world exploded into a hive of activity. Gone were the doubts, the depression, the inferiority complex. Humans had regained their pride and they now moved with purpose. They all believed they were unique among the stars. They would overcome any who threatened their existence and God help those who stood in their path.

Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Umm y’all are idiots, there was no rape, shocking and rough sex definitely, but no rape, if Eliza would’ve said no they would’ve stopped, but no she was shocked and wanted it, or at least processing that she wanted it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You are always going to get like minded individuals to cosign Your rape scene... Individuals that also think that every woman wants it... You've just got to force them to realize that fact... The constant sex and hedonistic behavior of your characters and the idea that michael is some irristable god that every woman in creation just drops her drawers the second that she sees him had already gotten irritating... But your rape scene made it disgusting... The only thing keeping you from having the 12 year old raped is thst unlike rape fantasy... Child pornography IS against site policy... And against the law...

You jumped the shark on this one... I'll finish just to see what happens... But you lost me... The patriotic drivel and the constant fucking killed it... But the rape burried it...

-jaye-

KJay15KJay15about 3 years ago
100% Rape

I realise this is a dead story but it clearly describes a scene of rape as a sex scene which I find sickening.

"Kat was having none of that and grabbed Eliza by her collar and yanked her off balance with a strength and speed that surprised the copilot. Pulling her along, Kat reached the seats where Michael was waiting and watching the festivities with an amused grin. Sidestepping and twisting her arm down, Kat managed to flip the weaker girl onto her back atop a row of seats."

Kat physically stops the copilot from sitting down and pulls her to where Michael is sitting with an "amused grin", then Kat puts the woman in an arm bar or arm lock of some kind forcing her to lay down or be caused pain.

"Before the winded and dazed girl could react, Kat had shimmied out of her pants and sat on the girl's face, rubbing her insatiable cunt all over the younger's horrified features. Eliza quickly learned to bring pleasure to Michael's lover as the alternative meant having her breath cut off. Kat seemed to enjoy her gasping for air as much as her tongue so it made no difference to the fiery redhead."

Sits on the copilot restraining her before she can get up and move, read "horrified features", then she forces the young woman to give her oral or she stops her oxygen supply, and Kat "seemed to enjoy her gasping for air as much as her tongue".

"Just as the abused girl was starting to think this wasn't so bad, she let out a squeak of panic as she felt Michael pull the zipper of her flight suit down to her waist, exposing her delectable handfuls for all to see. Reaching down to cup each boob, he lowered his face to her stomach and began laying down hickeys on their squirming victim."

Literally says "abused girl" and 'squirming victim", panicking when Michael undressed her.

"Eliza's tongue feverishly worked between Kat's puffy red folds, desperately trying to please this powerful, terrifying woman. As another female's juices filled her mouth for the first time, she was forced to swallow quickly and continue or risk passing out. Finally, she managed to set Kat off like a rocket... only to then find her nose cruelly pinched shut as Kat drew out her release by riding the struggling girl's mouth as it sucked excitedly in a futile attempt to get some air, drenching her face in girl cum."

Again, no choice, forced to swallow or pass out, then "her nose cruelly pinched shut as Kat drew out her release by riding the struggling girl's mouth as it sucked excitedly in a futile attempt to get some air", that actually makes me feel sick, using her mouth as she struggles to take in air.

These are just the first 5 paragraphs and these clearly show a young woman being raped and abused by a woman with superhuman strength, if these paragraphs weren't enough, here are a few quotes.

"Its width stretched her mouth and he couldn't resist the urge to pinch her nose closed and piston in and out of her mouth awhile as she struggled under him."

"Kat moaned her appreciation at this devious development and Eliza, still struggling to breathe"

"Her eyes rolled up... and then shot open in fear as she felt Michael pinch her nose again and blast his cum down her throat."

" "That's it, bitch. Take it and swallow it all. You don't get to breathe until you do." "

"Her puffy, tender hole stretched to accommodate his size and she bucked and hollered at the intrusion."

"Michael grunted at how tight she felt and she screamed into Kat's pussy."

"She clamped her thighs around Eliza's head, cutting off her air supply. The young copilot frantically tried to widen her legs, wrapping them around Michael and trying to impale herself on his rod."

"She opened her mouth to scream, but nothing came out except a slight raspy wheeze."

They literally used her body, cutting off her air supply numerous times forcing her to participate or be knocked unconscious.

"She tried to muster up anger for them forcing themselves on her, but she just let out a strained whimper as she recalled how it had felt.

She says herself they forced themselves upon her but felt so good, in the real world Michael and Kat would be in court facing rape charges.

Then to add to the wound, the copilot is made Michael and kats personal shuttle crew, forcing her to be available to their whims whenever they feel like it.

Obviously I'm reporting this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
No rape here

I've read all the comments and many give good points on both sides of the discussion. But now it's my turn to have my say I asked 7 of my female friends and the same number of my male friends and I was surprised 3 of my mail friends said that it was and I quote "it was pretty rapey " and none of my female friends saw it as rape totally took me by surprise I would have thought it would be the other way around. I even asked my female parole officer and she said it wouldn't be defined as rape in almost all courts. I myself don't see it as rape either just pure seduction and pretty rough sex. A quote from the story " .....equal parts dread and ANTICIPACTION" paraphrased that came from the co pilot herself. And if you read later on in the story she does almost the exact same thing to her other pilot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
@silverwingeddemon

You are wrong about the policy. This site even has a category specifically for rape stories. And I've read rape stories in other categories as well.

And if you really knew what constitutes rape in real life, you'd know that Michael's being in a superior position to Elize implies implicit threat to her livelihood and a charge of rape would hold in most courts.

-Lone

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Path of the Necromancer Ch. 01 Ian is hunted and meets the women who will change his life.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
The Missing Dragon An elusive fire breathing monster leads him to a new world.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
Font of Fertility Ch. 01 Jeremiah finds out about his magic dick.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
Aphrodisia Ch. 01 Ancient glass relic changes Jamie Sloane's life forever.in Mind Control
Endangered Ch. 01 A young dragon awakens.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
More Stories